where are most people still playing? by Urshilikai - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page where are most people still playing?
Page 2 of 2
cncfreak247
Veteran++
Old
21 - 12-29-2008, 10:24
I have a swordmaster high elf, on REM, looking for a guild!

Sponsored Links
Mael
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
22 - 12-29-2008, 12:40
REM is near it's boiling point. If they don't fix the fort zone crash thing soon a lot of the hard core T4 guys are gonna bail. No one really wants to push forts because all the non warded lowbies show up and crash the server.

I guess they have just as much right as anyone else to be there, but it sucks spending hours to push zones and then a fort only to have it crash before you are able to take the fort.

It's really bad when one side has the manpower to easily take the fort and it crashes.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
23 - 12-29-2008, 12:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mael View Post
REM is near it's boiling point. If they don't fix the fort zone crash thing soon a lot of the hard core T4 guys are gonna bail. No one really wants to push forts because all the non warded lowbies show up and crash the server.

I guess they have just as much right as anyone else to be there, but it sucks spending hours to push zones and then a fort only to have it crash before you are able to take the fort.

It's really bad when one side has the manpower to easily take the fort and it crashes.
You sound like you're in that Elitest Grudge guild.......oh wait.

T4 sucks anyway, I had a blast in T3 and it was usually WB vs WB. From what I've seen of T4, it's usually who has the biggest zerg.

PS: Stop blowing yourself up, or well, keep it up. You helped me get the first piece of my annhilator set last night.

But yeah, Fortress battles are just pretty damn gay.

Mael
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
24 - 12-29-2008, 12:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
You sound like you're in that Elitest Grudge guild.......oh wait.

T4 sucks anyway, I had a blast in T3 and it was usually WB vs WB. From what I've seen of T4, it's usually who has the biggest zerg.

PS: Stop blowing yourself up, or well, keep it up. You helped me get the first piece of my annhilator set last night.

But yeah, Fortress battles are just pretty damn gay.
Thanks for dragging that huge can of worms into this thread. If you choose to believe the squeeky wheel that's your thing. Use your own head and see if you think we're all elitist.

And I don't know what you mean I helped you get Annihilator? I thought you were Order.

Dai Shinzo
VeteranXV
Old
25 - 12-29-2008, 14:18
I haven't played in almost two weeks. Not missing it a bit and this is based strictly on how terrible REM end game is progressing.

I've got my DoK up and coming but once my sub ends this month I think I'm done for a while unless they make it so end game actually works.

Plus doesn't help that most of destruction seems to get more retarded as the time progresses and we lose a lot of quality players. The up and coming new players/rerolls that I've seen in t1/t2 make me weep for t4 players that have to deal with them.

cncfreak247
Veteran++
Old
26 - 12-29-2008, 14:27
Would I be better off playing my dark elf sorc on Vortex?

Dai Shinzo
VeteranXV
Old
27 - 12-29-2008, 14:39
You're better off playing wherever makes you happiest and you know the most people. Because short of that there isn't a lot to keep people satisfied once they are 40 and hit the RR grind.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
28 - 12-29-2008, 14:48
Quote:
Thanks for dragging that huge can of worms into this thread. If you choose to believe the squeeky wheel that's your thing. Use your own head and see if you think we're all elitist.

And I don't know what you mean I helped you get Annihilator? I thought you were Order.
I am order, but the T4 Lesser ward gear is called Annhilator gear. On one of the keep takes we did last night, I dropped a bunch of HoT's on Oobydooby and other people and came up rolling 3rd for the gold bag so I got the helm.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
29 - 12-29-2008, 14:50
We successfully defended a Fortress on REM this morning. I think that's the 70th time Destro has tried to take the Elf fortress.

cncfreak247
Veteran++
Old
30 - 12-29-2008, 14:51
That is the problem, I do not know anyone that plays.

Dai Shinzo
VeteranXV
Old
31 - 12-29-2008, 14:59
Quote:
We successfully defended a Fortress on REM this morning. I think that's the 70th time Destro has tried to take the Elf fortress.
Which is amazing they are still even attempting it with all the crashes, lag etc.

And wth is the no doors/guards bug now too. That is comedy.

I'd suggest finding a guild and making some friends cnc because this game is solely based on extremely casual play or semi hardcore/hardcore with lots of people you enjoy being around.

Unless you like rolling alts but that will grow stale too eventually. I've a 40 on both factions on both relatively active servers and unless you enjoy keep swap/bfo swap you'll soon be bored.

Mael
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
32 - 12-29-2008, 15:18
Quote:
I am order, but the T4 Lesser ward gear is called Annhilator gear. On one of the keep takes we did last night, I dropped a bunch of HoT's on Oobydooby and other people and came up rolling 3rd for the gold bag so I got the helm.
OH... I thought you meant I died in RvR and dropped the boots...

I kind of figured I'd be at least dropping Conq boots by now.

Grats on the Annihilator gear. Funny thing it's actually easier to get the annihilator gear than the bloodlord gear from BS.

Thanks for the Hots too

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
33 - 12-29-2008, 15:40
One thing that I do find dumb is that when it resets after the fortress raid, there's already destro camping the Keeps at the reset.

They need to add in a timer or something so those Keeps can't be camped and taken over right after the zone switch.

Lord Elessar
or something
Contributor
Old
34 - 12-29-2008, 16:09
I'd imagine they'll add a port out on reset soon. A lot of people are pissed about lord camping on reset bypassing the doors. obviously this was not intended as no mmo developer wants people to skip content or a step in an encounter and still get the same reward.

Mael
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
35 - 12-31-2008, 17:21
Ya they pulled that trick first and we've started doing the same thing at least until it gets fixed.

Zones flip so damn easy on a reset or unlock.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
36 - 12-31-2008, 17:52
Quote:
Ya they pulled that trick first and we've started doing the same thing at least until it gets fixed.

Zones flip so damn easy on a reset or unlock.
Failed destro fortress raid #4425563 earlier today, lol

unloader
VeteranXV
Old
37 - 01-02-2009, 19:41
WAR should have had another 3 months of open beta; the bull**** in this game is overpowering on every level. It's as if this is Mythic's 1st ****in rodeo, did these imbeciles not learn anything from DAoC? I love how they nerf a class damage-wise, then buff resists making said class even less potent, talk about kicking someone when they're down. Or, they leave other classes so overpowered it's sickening, what a bunch of ****ing rookies.

Add to it all by making PvE gear that's as good if not better than PvP gear EASIER to obtain than PvP gear in a PvP based game...what the hell is that?

Say what you will about WoW (yea, it's gayer than 3 guys ****ing 2 guys) but at least I did not get sick of the game in the first 4 months after its release. I've got about a month left in me, then its curtains for this ****-pile called WAR.

G-Force
VeteranXV
Old
38 - 01-02-2009, 21:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by unloader View Post
WAR should have had another 3 months of open beta; the bull**** in this game is overpowering on every level. It's as if this is Mythic's 1st ****in rodeo, did these imbeciles not learn anything from DAoC? I love how they nerf a class damage-wise, then buff resists making said class even less potent, talk about kicking someone when they're down. Or, they leave other classes so overpowered it's sickening, what a bunch of ****ing rookies.

Add to it all by making PvE gear that's as good if not better than PvP gear EASIER to obtain than PvP gear in a PvP based game...what the hell is that?

Say what you will about WoW (yea, it's gayer than 3 guys ****ing 2 guys) but at least I did not get sick of the game in the first 4 months after its release. I've got about a month left in me, then its curtains for this ****-pile called WAR.
i cant believe people are still playing that pile of ****.

so much potential and yet so much fail

Pagy
VeteranXV
Old
39 - 01-04-2009, 02:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slobax View Post
By queers I assume you mean the elite hardcore rawr pvp dewders who roll on a RP server and complain about RPers

Douchers who complain about RP in MMORPG games annoy the **** out of me. It's like a Dungeons & Dragons tabletop kid making fun of a Games Workshop (Warhammer) kid. DUrr.
some people are able to make a distinction between playing a video game, and pretending to actually be a video game character.

i guess you're not one of those people.

cncfreak247
Veteran++
Old
40 - 01-05-2009, 21:37
Anyone in a guild on REM for order??

I am a lvl 14 swordsmaster currently, and starting to run out of quests I can do myself.

cncfreak is the name, message me please.

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page where are most people still playing?

Social Website Bullshit