Must be my lucky day

Die Hard

Contributor
baronepix.jpg

run #19 :lol:

Yeah, I didn't really notice the Runeblade at first. Sucks that old items like that are BoP. I'd like to have a DK with some neat old items like that eventually.

Yeah, I didn't really notice the Runeblade at first. Sucks that old items like that are BoP. I'd like to have a DK with some neat old items like that eventually.

Well when you get out of the DK starting area you'll be in perfect position to go get them :)

Hehe, I assume you were looking to get the mount for that white drake? Some of those mounts are cool, but collecting 50? That's entirely too much time for e-peen, unless you're bored.

Hehe, I assume you were looking to get the mount for that white drake? Some of those mounts are cool, but collecting 50? That's entirely too much time for e-peen, unless you're bored.

Some people are completionists.

However, the white drake is ugly. Should have been a proto-drake. Those look awesome.

Some people are completionists.

However, the white drake is ugly. Should have been a proto-drake. Those look awesome.

Agreed. I think the proto-drake is for people completing all the holiday achievements. It's a proto-something, but if it's anything like the proto-drakes I see in the beta it will be most badass.

Saw a couple of people with Faction Leader bear mounts too, I think they look better than the ZA one but that's just me.

I like how they wanted the za mount to be unique and not farmable at 80, so they removed it - but now they're introducing all these new bear mounts that look just like it (except no armor). Granted, the za one still looks cooler, imo, but meh.

Agreed. I think the proto-drake is for people completing all the holiday achievements. It's a proto-something, but if it's anything like the proto-drakes I see in the beta it will be most badass.

Saw a couple of people with Faction Leader bear mounts too, I think they look better than the ZA one but that's just me.

Proto-Drakes will be for the people completing all the new raiding content on heroic difficulties with certain stipulations for the most part. Read more here.

I like how they wanted the za mount to be unique and not farmable at 80, so they removed it - but now they're introducing all these new bear mounts that look just like it (except no armor). Granted, the za one still looks cooler, imo, but meh.

bears are overrated

get on a big server (i'm on illidan), and everyone has mains and alts with bears, it was ridiculously easy to get

Back