John McCain: I hated gooks and I will hate them for as long as I live...quote me.

That's a pretty fucking old quote. He's been saying that forever.

Even though I don't blame the guy in any way for having that opinion, he still shouldn't fucking say it.

whats wrong with gooks, they make great food. if you have to hate someone, hate niggers.

and if this is all because of that little pow prison thing... i'd rather be tortured than shot :p

By "gooks" he's referring to his NVA captors. As a flier, they're the only Vietnamese he came in contact with (except for the locals who pulled him from the crash site). He never meant it as a blanket slam on Asians.

It does, however, show that he's mentally impacted to this day in a significant way. Not a good quality in a president.

I can't really blame him. I knew a vet who was also a POW and, I am NOT kidding, if an Asian caused him to have an accident on his motorcycle he would not think twice about pulling out his pistol and blowing them away.

Seriously.

ya if i started the fight in the first place and killed a bunch of people i wouldnt hate on their friends for wanting to torture me :shrug:

Johnny Mac probably hit more American semen (lol) than slanty gooks with his bombs and missiles. Why didn't the dead Americans' friends torture him?

It does, however, show that he's mentally impacted to this day in a significant way. Not a good quality in a president.

Funny how you guys weren't saying that when he was opposing gitmo or disagreeing with republicans..

Back