After playing WHO, I don't see how this game isn't going to die by Navarone - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Age of Conan
Reload this Page After playing WHO, I don't see how this game isn't going to die
Navarone
VeteranX
Old
1 - 08-25-2008, 11:24 AM
I love AoC's world, lore, graphics, combat, and story, but WHO is so far superior, I just don't see how this game will live. I logged on earlier and there were 3 people in my zone. They need to condense to like 3 servers. I want AoC to succeed, but I just don't want to put my time into a game that's going to close it's doors in 6 months to a year.

Sponsored Links
Niveus
Veteran
Old
2 - 08-25-2008, 04:09 PM
Warhammer blows, what could you possibly see in that game besides a more boring version of WoW and PvP-to-Exp

not trying to defend AoC, because AOC is horrible right now

Navarone
VeteranX
Old
3 - 08-25-2008, 08:52 PM
I enjoy both games, but the "polish" level of the games are polar opposites. The devs at AoC can't even patch the game right.

Jamezeo
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 08-25-2008, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niveus View Post
Warhammer blows, what could you possibly see in that game besides a more boring version of WoW and PvP-to-Exp

not trying to defend AoC, because AOC is horrible right now

Not going to turn this into a WAR Vs WoW thread, but WAR does everything right that WoW does wrong. It's what the people who enjoy pvp always wanted in WoW and more.

And AoC will take a hit in subscriber #'s, but it won't die. After WAR hits, i still think AoC will have more subscribers than other MMOs out there (tabula rasa, vanguard, SWG, eq2, etc). I doubt it will drop below 200k (it's at 400k right now) while most of those previously mentioned MMOs cap out around 30-60k.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Age of Conan
Reload this Page After playing WHO, I don't see how this game isn't going to die

Social Website Bullshit