How I got into shape... Chubby/fattayy to Skinny. by 321Gone_ - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > TW Fitness
Reload this Page How I got into shape... Chubby/fattayy to Skinny.
Page 1 of 2
321Gone_
VeteranX
Old
1 - 08-19-2008, 16:29
Whats up fellow fitness folk. How ya'll doin? I never was entirely fat, but i definetly was chubby. I was 5'7, 220 lbs. Seems ridiculous like a balloon or something. I played hockey for 19 years of my life. I even played Junior A hockey. I worked out a lot, but i ate more than I should. Big time. I snacked snacked snacked, i worked out, and practiced 5 times a week, and 2 games on the weekend. So I was very active, just I ate too much. I NEVER watched what I ate.

Anyways, I figured enough was enough. I decided to put my mind to dropping weight one day. I took a bottle of water and started to run one day. I pushed myself to go atleast 2-3 miles in the morning on a dirt trail. I liked the outdoor life so why not? I started talking hydroxycut hardcore for more energy, and i heard it work well curbing your appetite.

I started this around my bday in february. Anyways, I would just hit the trails, once or twice a day. It felt good to me. The HH seemed to help a lot, if it was mentally or the actual pill, whatever.

I found a better trail, which was actually 3.2 miles long [it was in a park and marked off the distance]. I ran it once in the morning, once during the evening. I know this also isnt the healthiest part, but I honestly would eat negative calories. Whatever I ate... I ran off. I skipped breakfast or had a banana. I drank only water/diet green tea. Lunch, grilled chicken / tomatoes / dinner, same. Not much. I Did kinda starve myself, but I got used to it the first couple weeks.

So anyways. I kind of isolated myself from everyone for the two months I started. I stepped on the scale two months later... I **** you not, I was 175 lbs. I Thought it was broken. I tried another, same. Im like.. I go from 220 to175 in two months. Holy ****. I started meeting back up with a lot of my friends and they were like .. uh.. wtf happened to you?

Anyways, I pressed on for another couple months. Same ole thing. Getting faster, more in shape etc... I step on the scale .. 153. God ****ing damn. You gotta be joking. I actually started to try to eat more because by then people said I was getting ridiculous.

I went from a 9:20 minute mile, to a 8:56 mile and a half.

I could go a lot more in depth, but it took me about 5 months to go from 220 to 153. I run, but not as much now.. I lift a lot more and just been trying to put on muscle. I sit at a nice 165 now. Im comfortable. Good thing is, I have no extra skin either. Im surpised I didnt. I have no before pics of body, but of my face I do...

^My car overheated and i was pissed it melted my fan. chubby face.

^just being the typical retard fatass tryin to be cool.

^bought my new turbo for my DSM.. was happy it was the size of my fathead, at the time haha.

^Yeah.

NOW --- Changes --->>>>>

^At 153.

^2nd from the right. Feels much better.

^me and ash.

^me and some tech school girl

^smuttttt. lol.

^At 165. Where I sit now.

Well, I really only posted this for motivation for people, and hopefully itll help you all out that really need motivation that it is possible for anyone to get into shape and lose weight.
Good luck fellas. If you need any pointers or help, im down to help. MY way was NOT the healthiest, but I learned a lot of things afterwards and how to improve.

Oh, Obligatory picture of my fiancee now for reading, haha.

yeah, we were drunk and goofing around. ;p

Sponsored Links
Xion
VeteranX
Old
2 - 08-19-2008, 16:47
she's cute. grats on losing the weight. I was always pretty cut, hovering at 6' 175lbs without much effort. I just turned 30 and I'm starting to notice a small layer accumulating - not much weight, maybe 5 lbs total but I can tell my metabolism is slowing. So I'm running - 5 miles every other morning. Going to start training for next year's triathalon. the swimming will suck :/

Last edited by Xion; 08-19-2008 at 16:49..
321Gone_
VeteranX
Old
3 - 08-19-2008, 17:33
keep in mind, i was 18 when this happened and i kept the weight etc off. im 22 now.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
4 - 08-19-2008, 17:33
do you have any muscle left after all that starvation? any extra skin?

321Gone_
VeteranX
Old
5 - 08-19-2008, 18:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
do you have any muscle left after all that starvation? any extra skin?
I have no extra skin. I dont know how I didnt, guess I got lucky.. ehh.

I def dont starve myself. I eat a good 1500 calories a day now, but I exercise everyday regardless. :]

Scurvy With Fries
VeteranX
Old
6 - 08-19-2008, 18:20
is that a virginia tech shirt

321Gone_
VeteranX
Old
7 - 08-19-2008, 18:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scurvy With Fries View Post
is that a virginia tech shirt
affirmative. her brother goes there.

-=TTC=-Serpreme
VeteranX
Old
8 - 08-19-2008, 20:09
I read that as "her boobies go there"

DarKSouL_BC
VeteranX
Old
9 - 08-19-2008, 21:38
I was pretty much like you as well except I weighed like 260 and dropped down to around 155 I think was my lowest weight.

I think its time you started gaining some muscle I am now around 174 and trying to bulk up to 185 and will cut down once i reach that goal.

congrats on the weightloss tho

321Gone_
VeteranX
Old
10 - 08-19-2008, 22:18
thanks man. yeah dude its a crazy feeling when I accomplished it. :] I put about ten lbs of muscle on.. but ehh maybe i could put a little more on haha. ;p

Denver
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 08-20-2008, 09:05
could argue if running twice a day for 2-3 miles is actually beneficatory, but hey can't argue with your results. Good job if that was your goal.
Seems to me though you might have lost alot of muscle there too.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
12 - 08-20-2008, 10:27
i wouldn't expect those kind of results if you aren't 18.

321Gone_
VeteranX
Old
13 - 08-20-2008, 17:18
ehhh i dont know it was crazy and fast and im happy now :] hehe. thanks for the positive feedback.

-=TTC=-Serpreme
VeteranX
Old
14 - 08-20-2008, 18:13
Indeed, you cut, now its time to bulk, gain muscle mass and cut again. But this time keep your protein high and keep weight lifting.

321Gone_
VeteranX
Old
15 - 08-20-2008, 18:29
yeah most def. i list everyday, and all i really eat is protein. I drink a protein shake once a day, and eat straight chicken and veggies. once a week i get my fattie on and get something ****ty , buti always did that. its my "treat" :]

Rorschach
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
16 - 08-20-2008, 19:50
all i can say is your heart probably loves you, now.

ferret
VeteranXV
Old
17 - 08-20-2008, 20:08
Congratulations, just gotta be consistent now.

321Gone_
VeteranX
Old
18 - 08-20-2008, 21:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by gRraWr View Post
all i can say is your heart probably loves you, now.
It does now, for sure. Im a lot more healthier than how I was period. I have a very strong heartbeat. It sits at a constant 52-55 bpm whilst resting. [I get my heartbeat checked a lot at flight med]. I forget how it was described on the charts when I went and had an ECM done, it pretty much said in some ridiculous medical terms that i am very active and have a strong, physical heart. :] Im sure when i was a bit chubby it didnt like me much. aha.

SkivviS
VeteranX
Old
19 - 08-22-2008, 18:03
this is kinda motivational for me. ive been putting on a lot of muscle lately and bulking up but i still have a small gut. monday i start a rigid cardio routine. i was thinking of doing the one rayn has posted a couple times...the couch potato to 5k or some ****

anyway im 26, 6' and 210 lbs.

so we'll see what happens. i might live-journal my progress here on this forum with pics for my own motivation...we'll see

Raven
VeteranXV
Old
20 - 08-22-2008, 19:01
good for you buddy! nice and healthy

your fiancee is hot and i would certainly do her

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > TW Fitness
Reload this Page How I got into shape... Chubby/fattayy to Skinny.

Social Website Bullshit