[cooking with sam]gnocchi with meat sauce and cheese

i think what you meant to say is that you don't mind sucking the teat of the government while you contribute nothing to society for the 25th year in a row :)

Niga, what kind of restaurant do you cook at?

italian/mediterranean

i only started actually 'cooking' a week ago, and only on slow nights (wed/thurs). i think i've burned myself 40 times since.

also i learned that there is a big difference between 400 degrees and 700 degrees, at least where the skin on my fingers is concerned.

i think what you meant to say is that you don't mind sucking the teat of the government while you contribute nothing to society for the 25th year in a row :)
I get a grant and scholarships because I earned them, not because I'm a charity case. "The government" doesn't give me anything. I worked full time when I wasn't a full time student. I still pay taxes. What exactly is the problem? Am I supposed to work a 40 hour week on top of taking a double class load so that I can get through school as quickly as possible?

You're coming off like a rather huge douchebag with a chip on his shoulder.

it is funny how defensive kura gets when you make fun of him for having no job at 25

LOOK OUT GIGAFOOL YOU ARE BEGINNING TO LOOK BAD ON THE INTERNET :lol:

i dunno bro

i think i just made fun of you

getting defensive would be like angrily denying that i am a busboy

or posting a paragraph about grants, taxes, and how tough it is to have a job and go to school at the same time :lol:

Whatever.

I'm sure that everyone appreciates you shitting all over one of the few quality threads in which people are actually being civil.

hey i thought my joke was pretty good

i thought you would like it

it makes me wonder why you start shit if you can't handle getting it back :)

woah, i had no idea that that's all gnocchi was or that it's so easy to make. i seriously might give this a try soon, i love gnocchi and italian dishes in general..

I like gnocchi with a vodka cream tomato sauce. I have that at least a couple times a month. Never made homemade though, I'm way too lazy for that.

Is it easy enough to just double everything in the recipe to make twice as much or is there some special thing in it that will make it taste terrible if I do this

Back