The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008 by Falhawk - Page 13 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008
Page 13 of 32
MadBoFo
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
241 - 07-31-2008, 22:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwarfVader View Post
I approve the TW wreath of flowers, and a framed glossy goatse gram.
I will donate to that cause.

Sponsored Links
Nomad
Cheap Bastard++
Contributor
Old
242 - 07-31-2008, 23:26
The guy is dead.

Sheesh.

DudeofDeath
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
243 - 07-31-2008, 23:28
Classic! Those vids should've won awards. Encore!!

Musashi
SGT Shred++
Contributor
Old
244 - 07-31-2008, 23:38
I ask you again, do you REALLY want me to drop my current project for a daspin flash.

TF_Grungir
VeteranXV
Old
245 - 07-31-2008, 23:39
OMFG... @ Pedobear...

Wow, I was reading along and I had no idea what this thread was all about. I checked the links and realized why.. I was in Iraq for most of 2003

Beren
Tribalwar Aussie
Contributor
Old
246 - 07-31-2008, 23:50
this needs updates..

Login required to edit - TribalWar

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
247 - 07-31-2008, 23:54
I will donate $5.00 when this floral arrangement/etc. is done.

I still have to pay off my credit card, so it'll be a couple weeks, but you can hold me to it.

ed- Either donate or give to whatshisname to defray the cost of the flowers slightly. It's up to him.

Last edited by Obibun; 08-01-2008 at 00:10..
Killjoy
VeteranXX
Old
248 - 08-01-2008, 00:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post

I still have to pay off my credit card, so it'll be a couple weeks, but you can hold me to it.

ed- Either donate or give to whatshisname to defray the cost of the flowers slightly. It's up to him.
I have no problem taking 100% of the cost for this venture. However, I do also understand that people may want to be a part of the epic. So let me pay for everything and if you want to throw a 5$ my way then we can deal with it later.

For now, we need to get the item, pay for said item which will involve a few days if it is a good florist, etc.

cliffs: lets get this done

shaka_zulu705
VeteranX
Old
249 - 08-01-2008, 00:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
see, that's what ****ing happens when you mess with tw.

Last edited by shaka_zulu705; 08-01-2008 at 00:44..
Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
250 - 08-01-2008, 00:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
I ask you again, do you REALLY want me to drop my current project for a daspin flash.

In a NY minute.
In a heartbeat.

Do it for the Church of Mt. Dew.

Be a pal.

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
251 - 08-01-2008, 00:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
I have no problem taking 100% of the cost for this venture. However, I do also understand that people may want to be a part of the epic. So let me pay for everything and if you want to throw a 5$ my way then we can deal with it later.

For now, we need to get the item, pay for said item which will involve a few days if it is a good florist, etc.

cliffs: lets get this done
How do we get to sign the card?

Killjoy
VeteranXX
Old
252 - 08-01-2008, 00:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stilgar View Post
How do we get to sign the card?
drawball? lol I dunno

hmmm, this is a valid point... we could do a "Add something to this MS Paint" thread and then print it out?

works for me

confidential
VeteranX
Old
253 - 08-01-2008, 00:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post

whoa whoa whoa obibun calm down with all that money you might make some of us jealous!!

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
254 - 08-01-2008, 00:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
drawball? lol I dunno

hmmm, this is a valid point... we could do a "Add something to this MS Paint" thread and then print it out?

works for me
Just take a screeny of everyone online at the time we set to ...say cheese.

Like so.

Stilgar , bonepuppet , CarpeIppon , thedarkcow , old_skul , Navarone , /|maverick|\ , Stig , JZ , Holiday , L&L-KaoS , -]DoW[-RedDeath , Killjoy , [SES]BaNsHee , Juke , Walking_Man , -{KZ}- , n3gative , LostDuck , TripLikeIDo , dementia , Valleyman , shaunwilson1 , clu , XTasy , krustyy , Excel , Lineage , Baub , TheShire , Iason , icrlym , CrazyTexan , Rampancy , ninjeraz , ChibiChn , [MD5]Hash , turtle , Scurvy With Fries , WildKnight , RogerWaters , Nessal , Fetucinni , kyuss , captain morgan , ballmilk , own3mall , sg , Teflonatron , Mjolnir , JodoFett , VektorX , Fitzy024 , [LAPD]Cheetah , Skyler , Quiksilver , AeiOwnYou , ScooBySnaCk , akiracy , Project2501 , Fear2 , d0ggy , Gnome , B-A-L-L-Z , Wraithed , Jasp , iten , eCybernetics , Reggs , Poji_the_Hat , Sirus , DoctaLuv , Helado , qwafada , Jenocide , Electricity , PyroTeknik , confidential , Sanity , DermicSavage , Mafo , freakyjeekie , [meph]DarkDonut , whazup911 , Twi$ta , winnar , uno , Lamb , Satoshi , Equality , Texas Dragon , AkumA , JuSTCHiLLiN , nolt , red_one , Mr. Meanor , Dweezle , Shamble , Rockstar Psy , Icewin , Midnj , Ksera , a$e , Zelgaddiss , ghostcri , Bibble , Twiggy , Tyl , ChaoStar , dev , Shadow13 , JJ , Phex , At0m|c , 100GranD , Tanj , lowracks , -Bane , -Mac- , USMC*Enima , ^i^Njal , FastAttack , Gangrel , Psyc , z3r0 , opsayo , tmc , Climax , Achilles , SirBatesAlot , SexualNinja , bam , shaka_zulu705 , Tribalbob , Jg , Atreides , Breadman86 , mRx2oo2 , DropSquad , John the Jammer , SuicideSnowman , Tappy , Iriticus , Swamp Kitten , Bounty , qcksilver316 , Yaason , [SSA]HellSpawn , Fudd , lil lugz` , amb- , Adroit , Voxx , omarjaret , brick , MacGyver , SeVeReD , Gil , Sugary_OD , wetwillabee , Durak , Dimmesdale , Imility , Surge , Ecrofkrad , Grief , Snell , ZodiaK , idolminds , Hecubus

TribalWar Forums Statistics

Zlex
VeteranXX
Old
255 - 08-01-2008, 00:49
Wow

Killjoy
VeteranXX
Old
256 - 08-01-2008, 00:51
how about we print out the entire member list and then at the bottom put

.... hows your karma now?

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
257 - 08-01-2008, 00:54
heh

WITH MUCH LOVE,
SORRY YOU DIDE
WE CRIED

bam
VeteranXV
Old
258 - 08-01-2008, 00:54
I am not on that list.

VektorX
VeteranXV
Old
259 - 08-01-2008, 00:57
omg i can't believe he dide

LostDuck
The Assman4
Old
260 - 08-01-2008, 00:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by bam View Post
I am not on that list.
Yes you are (Ctrl-F is your friend)

Page 13 of 32

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
.op is butt pirate , cops dodge ovens , dio's geting arrested , dun dun dun , f4$: the final chapter , flame4cash , jeremy daspin iii , monkey_b is a nerd , monkey_b is an idiot , oven dodger , owned , shit thread shit poster , suicidetaxi is god