I'm running a script to see who the most ignored user is ...

Posting to add that I don't have anyone on ignore, and wondering why you bother being here if you have more then 3-4 people on ignore

I think it's cute that people feel the need to ignore.

Also, can't we have something in the User CP where we can view all those people who currently have us blocked, would be kinda interesting.

I don't care if people reveal their lists by their own volition, but some people have asked me to let them see who is ignoring them or who has the largest ignore list. I don't want to violate their privacy and that's what my comment is in response to.

I ignore spammers, thats about it.

If you choose to ruin a thread I'm reading via spam, you will be on my list. I'll clean it periodically, but I could care less if my favorite poster was spamming...

I say fuck the haters, I'm going to ignore the people I want to ignore.

customize my TW experience and only see what I want to.

judging from some of these lists, it seems TW retards ignore each other. interesting. I wonder if this contributes to or detracts from their collective entertainment value.

I like how people get their panties in a wad because others choose to remove stupidity and trolling from their forum experience. It's sad really.

# Anguish
# jiminy
# nolt
# orbital 123
# Rev_Night
# Special---K
# SpenZ0r

Back