[Official] My NYC story SuicideTaxi-style by ayz - Page 13 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Official] My NYC story SuicideTaxi-style
Page 13 of 26
ayz
VeteranXV
Old
241 - 07-08-2008, 10:46 PM
i have a feeling you're going to suck irl though
 
ayz is offline
 
Sponsored Links
fraggle
VeteranX
Old
242 - 07-08-2008, 10:47 PM
glen akuma could have asked me weeks in advance to plan to nyc part if he didn't have the means as you say. basically akuma trolled me on this forum saying that he had a ton of connections in nyc that he wouldnt be able to use if i would show up because he was afraid what i might tell them or something.

its cool tho glen keep being an apologist.
 
fraggle is offline
 
WeRe-|WoLf|-
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
243 - 07-08-2008, 10:48 PM
All accounts of this trip justify my instinct to never read Akuma posts.
 
WeRe-|WoLf|- is offline
 
TheGhost
VeteranXV
Old
244 - 07-08-2008, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
Sorry, I think the fact that anyone is willing to defend the disrespect and rudeness he showed speaks for itself.
^^^

He completely diss'd everyone in the group by only getting fancy cat in the club, people who went to NYC to party with him over the 4th weekend, and they are repaid by a guy acting like a douchebag whos totally clueless as to whats going on.
 
TheGhost is offline
 
KittyCat
VeteranXV
Old
245 - 07-08-2008, 11:04 PM
I will give due credit to Rayn for calling out Akuma for being this way and trying to warn Fancycat to stop sucking his dick. There was a period last month where akuma made a stupid ass thread and rayn told Fancy to stop defending him.

I also jumped in on this with a few other people, but no one listens because Akuma is a "nice guy". Lesson learned we were right.
 
KittyCat is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
246 - 07-08-2008, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
How are you all so sure he's good intentioned? Is anyone really that oblivious? Sounds to me like you are getting ****ing played. He plays stupid while he does his own selfish thing and makes you all sit and watch the Akuma show, desperately trying to prove his self-worth. Should you question it, you wind up with blank stares and irrelevant commentary.

You've been manipulated by a pathological liar.
There were people other than AkumA there, I had fun with them. Besides these trips all read the same every time anyway:

1. 50 people say they'll go, but only the same 10 show up
2. Stories of antics are posted
3. Half the people reply about how lame it sounds, the other half say they would've gone if they'd known
 
Fool is offline
 
ayz
VeteranXV
Old
247 - 07-08-2008, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
I will give due credit to Rayn for calling out Akuma for being this way and trying to warn Fancycat to stop sucking his dick. There was a period last month where akuma made a stupid ass thread and rayn told Fancy to stop defending him.

I also jumped in on this with a few other people, but no one listens because Akuma is a "nice guy". Lesson learned we were right.
no one listens to you because you're a stupid ******
 
ayz is offline
 
KittyCat
VeteranXV
Old
248 - 07-08-2008, 11:22 PM
i caught a homerun last night by AkumA - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
HEY I ACTED LIKE A ****** ON TW AND EVERYONE CALLED ME A ****** MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

you make yourself look like a fag trying to back him up fancy
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/show...6#post13271366

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Fancycat/Akuma/Glare are all in a circle jerk with each other

no matter what when one of them makes a stupid post don't expect more then 1 hour before the others enter to defend one another and talk about how they all hang out in real life and get drunk together and are cooler then the rest of TW.

Same story and same old plot of lies and ******ry.
^^ Typical people saying hes a ****** and telling fancy to avoid him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionysus View Post
this thread is gay.

but akuma is a cool dude. I actually also ran into him once when I was on line to get into a bar.

among other times.
^^ Typical akuma defense
 
KittyCat is offline
 
Last edited by KittyCat; 07-08-2008 at 11:24 PM.
bEbOp
Veteran++
Old
249 - 07-08-2008, 11:49 PM
Holy **** long story.

Also, A++ will read again for NYC hailarity.

I will also be in Jersey and NYC in 2 weeks. Should be some fun times.
 
bEbOp is offline
 
Ender
ValtreX
Old
250 - 07-08-2008, 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayz View Post
i have a feeling you're going to suck irl though
Yeah I'd rather much hang out with fr, naptown, and osme.

You guys are too old for me.
 
Ender is offline
 
DV
VeteranXV
Old
251 - 07-09-2008, 12:02 AM
Overall, sounds like it would have been a fun trip... And if getting to the east coast wasn't such a *****, I probably would have been down.

Would have dug haning out with pretty much everyone, hell I'd even like a chance to have a few beers with that fat jew fraggle again. Yeah he's as much of an ass as he is here, but from what I remember about TW:W, Fraggle is still good people. I have to give a little bit of some props to FC, it seems you took as much as you could from this weekend, and from what little interaction I've had with you in the past (UVA 8) it seems I didn't quite give you as fair a shake as possible. And at some point would dig hanging out again if it ever comes up.

Akuma, take your head out of the ***** for a second, and look around you stupid ****ing twat. A whole bunch of good TW people show up and decide to spend a weekend hanging out with your ass. And as far as I can tell, the only complaint any of them had for the whole weekend was you. Get ahold of your self you stupid ****.
 
DV is offline
 
Sircle
The Man ShowX
Contributor
Old
252 - 07-09-2008, 12:12 AM
wat
 
Sircle is offline
 
Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
253 - 07-09-2008, 12:20 AM
Is all this **** going into the book or Tribalwar the Movie?
 
Dangerdoggie is offline
 
El Smack
VeteranX
Old
254 - 07-09-2008, 12:20 AM
I actually read all of that
 
El Smack is offline
 
Excel
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
255 - 07-09-2008, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie View Post
Is all this **** going into the book or Tribalwar the Movie?
First one, then the other.
 
Excel is offline
 
DV
VeteranXV
Old
256 - 07-09-2008, 12:36 AM
I think we should do the movie first, then go for the book.

We'll get higher sales on the book if the movie hits first.
 
DV is offline
 
nigafool
VeteranXV
Old
257 - 07-09-2008, 12:43 AM
i actually realized the same thing rayn did and came in the thread to post it

but rayn did first

i really don't believe akuma is as stupid as he wants everyone to believe

the 'spending joe's money from his wallet on drinks for everyone and then lying about it' story pretty much solidified that one.

people who are 'nice but stupid and egotistical' don't do things like that. people who will **** in your mouth if it will push a $2 bill out your ass do.
 
nigafool is offline
 
Grief
VeteranX
Old
258 - 07-09-2008, 12:44 AM
I'm glad I will never meet any of these people.
 
Grief is offline
 
slogg
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
259 - 07-09-2008, 12:53 AM
My Epic NJ Story would go like this: (to save time telling a story I typed entirely in cliffs)

I got to get driven around and see New Jersey, I saw a street sign in a ****ty ghetto that said "No Playing Ball"

Hot jersey waitress was retarded, people in New Jersey are retarded and pronounce Gyros the sandwich the same way you would pronounce Gyro like Gyroscope not like a normal intelligent person would pronounce it like the word Euros

People in Jersey cant ****ing drive

I was in with the hot Jersey chick all day everyday on Friday and had her buying me drinks at the bar everyone hated she said and I quote "I want to get you drunk" and it was awesome

then her boyfriend showed up to the bar unplanned, instant paradigm flip the world just completely changed on me and that was over

fancy cat slapped me in the face for some reason I dont recall

I woke up saturday morning in a house where I didnt know where I was, in a city I didnt know the name of in a state I had never been to and had a whole 12 hours experience there with a phone that was dead. Of course I had been left there alone with the hot jersey chick, who told me she asked me to get in a bed and tried to wake me up but I was just so loaded I dont remember any of it and didn't comply at all and slept in a chair.

much complaining done by all because people were having a ****ty time which I was totally unaware of because I was a) totally hammered and b) had a hot girl to hit on all night so I didnt pay attention (or care probably).

talking backwards, we did a lot of it

everyone wants to go to NY, I dont, akuma doesnt, I plan to stay for a day in NJ with akuma while everyone else goes back to NY. People come to their senses and stay in NJ (absolutely the right choice IMO)

Saturday night bar was fun like everyone said, I didnt have as much fun this time around because Jersey Girls boyfriend is there right off the bat, I have no interest at all in any of the other girls we are with and I have no desire to try and pick up a girl that is just random at the bar. Glare and others dance with the no standards duo while I get wasted and wander around spending $11 on a ****ing redbull vodka "sups fancy cat want a redbull vodka, okay 2 please" $22 please ::I proceed to bend over and get ****ed by bar prices::

Hancock is a terrible movie, Akuma wont take me to a store so I can buy a razor and a bar of soap, Service in Jersey is terrible and the waitress called Mike and I fags because we ordered the exact same meal and then split a plate of fries and onion rings.

awesome sushi house we went to is awesome, Hoboken roll a lot better than I could have imagined a roll named Hoboken could be

goto a bar and the 3 best topics in the world to talk about come up all night 1) Politics 2) Religion 3) Tribalwar forum personalities, Yuengling beer is on tap and is not nearly as great as I had been lead to believe

last day mike parks in a pastors reserved parking spot "sups im a pastor" while we eat breakfast
we drop excel at newark airport at noon, then drive to laguardia to drop of F. Cat and Glare, I got to see New York and Yankee Stadium(s) and the brooklyn bridge and all kinds of awesome things on the drive. We drive back to newark airport to drop me off becuase my flight was at like 6pm, I catch an early flight out, Excels flight is delayed so much that we actually end up on the same flight back to ohare (sups owned)

I called a cab and he nearly ran some black ghetto ***** carrying her baby over with me in the car, she goes "OH NO U DIIENT" and he flicks her off and drives around her

I get home, the end
 
slogg is offline
 
fraggle
VeteranX
Old
260 - 07-09-2008, 12:56 AM
you left out the part where you avoid me like the plague sloggles
 
fraggle is offline
 
Page 13 of 26


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Official] My NYC story SuicideTaxi-style

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
akuma , akuma is michael scott , badmofo has a huge penis , blog , creepy , dead dad , mike cutillo is a douche , nocashforme , nocomethroughforme , real life: akuma , suicidetaxi is god

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:41 AM.