UFC 86 - Rampage beats down Griffin

Rampage looked terrible. I wouldn't have given it a unanimous decision, but at least a heavy split. He deserved to lose it.

Wanderlei is going to fucking destroy him if they fight a third time.

More rounded fighter won...good for Forrest. Looking forward to a rematch. Two of the coolest cats in the UFC.

Yeah these two guys are my favourite fighters by far, got great class, personality and can whoop some ass. It was a good fight, kinda surprised forrest didn't push a little more to take it to the ground after the 2nd round though.

Stupid tvo cutting out at the end.

Machida is going to pick him apart piece by piece.

Chuck will get another crack at it before Machida, and Chuck will probably take it.

Unless things keep going the way they are now and Rashad beats Chuck. Fuck, nothing suprises me anymore.

prelims - nothing too too special...

now we got affliction 1 and Free ultimate fight night in 2 weeks.

bullshit. even if the judges score it in favor of forrest it shouldnt have been that lopsided. he got in a couple of leg kicks, but they didnt even give rampage credit for putting forrest on his ass.

It'd never happen. The UFC has a strict policy where it never matches more than one big fight per card.

Since when? They try to spread out the title fights as much as they can, but they often have big non-title fights alongside them. Sometimes they even bunch up more than one title fight on a card.

Since when? They try to spread out the title fights as much as they can, but they often have big non-title fights alongside them. Sometimes they even bunch up more than one title fight on a card.

I was being partially sarcastic. We're lucky to get three big fights on a single card, and most will contain one or two. Tonight had one.

Back