Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Official Christianity Thread
Page 3 of 27
Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
41 - 07-02-2008, 22:43
I've been thinking SaintDude that your trainwreck pics are getting old. Maybe change it up with some plane crashes in the future please.

Sponsored Links
Flyersfan
VeteranXX
Old
42 - 07-02-2008, 22:43

SaintDude
Miss Deaf Texas++
Contributor
Old
43 - 07-02-2008, 22:43

Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
44 - 07-02-2008, 22:44
I like your questions guys, seriously. Hopefully I have spawned some interest in Christ. Please try my experiement and see what happens! I truly was like you as well before I found God, so trust me I understand what you guys are thinking right now.

Belief in Christ is all about faith. Our initial offering of our faith will allow the Holy Spirit to enter into you and change you forever. God refuses to be proved by science thus we have never proved his existence. This would defeat the purpose of faith in God, which is prized by him higher then anything in all existence.

Bibble
VeteranX
Old
45 - 07-02-2008, 22:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPpY View Post
jesus wasnt a christian... thread over
if you started preaching all over the world and you gained followers, other people called these followers "happyians" would you consider yourself a "happyian"?

yeah. didn't think so.

douche

SaintDude
Miss Deaf Texas++
Contributor
Old
46 - 07-02-2008, 22:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code4 View Post
I've been thinking SaintDude that your trainwreck pics are getting old. Maybe change it up with some plane crashes in the future please.
1) Never, ever, diss the trainwreck.
2) Just for you.

Icey
VeteranX
Old
47 - 07-02-2008, 22:45
Jesus saves...

but Espo scores on the rebound!

loop
VeteranXX
Old
48 - 07-02-2008, 22:45
Well, I did what you said, Sipher77. I said the prayer. In the dark. With my eyes closed. I said it three times, just to be sure... and I did it in the bathroom, where I wouldn't be disturbed.

And then the candyman showed up and killed all of my friends. THANKS!

Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
49 - 07-02-2008, 22:45
Jesus controls the spice.

Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
50 - 07-02-2008, 22:46
Edit damn quote button didn't work. This was in reply to tonto's post

Their reasoning is that since they are Saints they have a closer tie with the Big guy. Think of it like asking the clerk of a judge to put in a good word for you in an upcoming case. Just on a fairytale level. They aren't praying to them to worship them. They are praying to them since the saints are dead and you can't pic up the phone and call them.

Personally I think it's a bunch of ****. I just think if you're gonna bash on catholics at least do it on factual things.

Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
51 - 07-02-2008, 22:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerman View Post
I wonder how many will actually try this?
Jesus is likened to harvesting crops. When plants drop seeds they are scattered across everywhere. Some will take root and thrive and some will not. The plants that do take root eventually become like the mother plant and are harvested by the Lord. This is how I imagine this TW effort will be.

SaintDude
Miss Deaf Texas++
Contributor
Old
52 - 07-02-2008, 22:47

Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
53 - 07-02-2008, 22:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by loop View Post
Well, I did what you said, Sipher77. I said the prayer. In the dark. With my eyes closed. I said it three times, just to be sure... and I did it in the bathroom, where I wouldn't be disturbed.

And then the candyman showed up and killed all of my friends. THANKS!
Though I know you jest, I hope you actually did do it. Trust me, it doesnt happen instantesouly, it happens over time. If you truly spoke these words to God, I have faith that something will grow from it.

Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
54 - 07-02-2008, 22:48
thanks saintdude

Bibble
VeteranX
Old
55 - 07-02-2008, 22:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sipher77 View Post
Jesus is likened to harvesting crops. When plants drop seeds they are scattered across everywhere. Some will take root and thrive and some will not. The plants that do take root eventually become like the mother plant and are harvested by the Lord. This is how I imagine this TW effort will be.
well trying this is TW is like trying to plant corn in the desert.

good luck.

Plunk
VeteranX
Old
56 - 07-02-2008, 22:49
Question: What happens if I don't do any of this?

SaintDude
Miss Deaf Texas++
Contributor
Old
57 - 07-02-2008, 22:49

Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
58 - 07-02-2008, 22:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code4 View Post
Edit damn quote button didn't work. This was in reply to tonto's post

Their reasoning is that since they are Saints they have a closer tie with the Big guy. Think of it like asking the clerk of a judge to put in a good word for you in an upcoming case. Just on a fairytale level. They aren't praying to them to worship them. They are praying to them since the saints are dead and you can't pic up the phone and call them.

Personally I think it's a bunch of ****. I just think if you're gonna bash on catholics at least do it on factual things.
If this actually the way things God wanted, why didnt Jesus pray to Moses or Elijah? He never did, though he met them and talked to them while in his human form, he never NEVER used them as intermediares to contact the Lord. He talked to the Lord God directly.

Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
59 - 07-02-2008, 22:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plunk View Post
Question: What happens if I don't do any of this?
If you dont, the Lord God is very forgiving and understanding. I am sure he will offer you at the VERY LEAST one oppurutnity to find him. I am sure he already has though.

SaintDude
Miss Deaf Texas++
Contributor
Old
60 - 07-02-2008, 22:51

Page 3 of 27

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Official Christianity Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
athiesm , badmofo has a huge penis , badmofo is faggot , boy must be sacrificed , bullshit , christian , delusions , free gon , fuck christians , fuck jesus , gay priest , get a mind of your own , goth , irrational , jesus built my hotrod , kill the boy , nogodforme , overpopulators , priest touches boy , reggs , religious fuck , shitlicks for jesus , suicidetaxi is god , will smith