i'm bored so i'm gonna go sign up for forums

trop

Veteran XV
and then announce the tragic death of well known members. I might start with diabloii.net. Whats a good death to use? I'm thinking death by traffic collision, maybe from an ambulance or something.

Or I could go with bizarre, say a bridge fell on the person while they were walking

Only popular guy I know is the dude who wrote the skelemancer guide. I think his name is fishy or something? not sure, just check the guide section for his name. They have threads about him/his build all the time.

They'll see through it because of your post count and member tag.

Instead of going for a post that shocks and gets you banned, it would be better to sign up and state your true beliefs over a long period of time, similar to what I do around here.

hellyeah.jpg

They'll see through it because of your post count and member tag.

Instead of going for a post that shocks and gets you banned, it would be better to sign up and state your true beliefs over a long period of time, similar to what I do around here.

Which is why everyone hates you.

Well, I went over to GM and spread my wisdom in a few threads.
Ragged on Canada, said the cube farm sucks, and Taxis are a ripoff.

No relationship threads so I can't talk about hos yet. For those who don't know what forum I'm talking about, it's this one. General [M]ayhem - General [M]ayhem

Back