Actually did find a Tribalwars type game (flash based and alot more detailed)

If you get a lvl 4 building you get a crystal. If you cannot protect your crystal, it would be a good idea to have someone from TW who can protected it attack you and take your crystal. Don't let the enemy get your crystal! Your crystal can be taken even if you are conquered.

Last edited:
I am located directly North of dmaul and Fate. We should expand where I am and spread North.

I am located directly North of dmaul and Fate. We should expand where I am and spread North.

Our current threat is mostly RB and we need to solidify our current bloc of people. We were talking of redistributing our guys in the three TW alliances so we can aid those nearest to us(since you can't aid outside your alliance). If we can do that then we can work on getting outposts in the outer limits and have nice starting points when they drop the first relics.

I guess I made my base in the wrong place, but then again I couldn't friggin build near anyone cuz it's so packed :/

I guess I need to figure out who himgee (in the 420 alliance) is. It seems he has conquered most of the colonies around me.

So I am TutinCummin of Vajita. So whats next?

Edit: So I built refinery, mines, blah blah blah. I am getting a decent flow of oil and money. I am saving towards a vehicle factory. I have 5 soldiers as of now too.

I hope I dont fuck up.

Last edited:
dudes need to start up TW4 or something.

T/W is full.
T/W2 is full.
T/W3 is not full, but it's all over the place. Message Dionysius for an invite, although I'm not sure how much he is around.

Or, just ask those guys in |E| to let you in.

ok, about to build 10 tanks and then rebel against shiz (dodging fucker). Any help on D would be appreciated.

Just before the attack on Shiz' outpost last night, my spy conducted espionage and poisoned all his dudes, that might be why he dodged. :shrug:

Back