in this thread, i will post the life story of tribalwar's own gon by fraggle - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page in this thread, i will post the life story of tribalwar's own gon
Page 6 of 26
nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
101 - 06-23-2008, 11:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSI View Post
I'm like the Chad Johnson of T1
did chad johnson also suck at football for years until everyone good stopped playing?

Sponsored Links
WiLd_FiRe
VeteranXX
Old
102 - 06-23-2008, 11:14
^^^

this entire thread is the best that i have ever read... keep going fraggle.

TSI
VeteranX
Old
103 - 06-23-2008, 11:16
If by years you mean a whole 2? Or maybe just figuring out how interpolate works so they can keep up?

Familiar
VeteranXV
Old
104 - 06-23-2008, 11:21
I got banned from talking to my old t1 pals in irc by fraggle because I don't care what ayz posts. Fraggle has to be one of the easiest persons to troll on these forums. I mean...who gets riled up over what ayz has to say?

Good day.

TSI
VeteranX
Old
105 - 06-23-2008, 11:23
Andy :o, what's up man?

Jislan
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
106 - 06-23-2008, 11:24
nice thread

Familiar
VeteranXV
Old
107 - 06-23-2008, 11:25
I am posting in an internet thread.

ayz
VeteranXX
Old
108 - 06-23-2008, 11:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Familiar View Post
I got banned from talking to my old t1 pals in irc by fraggle because I don't care what ayz posts. Fraggle has to be one of the easiest persons to troll on these forums. I mean...who gets riled up over what ayz has to say?

Good day.
fraggle banned you because you didn't hate on me?

lol

i'm not sure i can think of something more juvenile

Mr.Beverage
VeteranX
Old
109 - 06-23-2008, 11:28
i'm disappointed that the 12uff12yder fellow didnt get the **** kicked out of him in this story.

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
110 - 06-23-2008, 11:29
This is very interesting. I went to UVA3 and knew nothing about this.

Wanted to see what a ****** fedz would be like too.

Edit: Oh Ruff is TSI? From Fallen?

Lockup
VeteranXV
Old
111 - 06-23-2008, 11:30
Where is the rest of the damn story!

Jislan
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
112 - 06-23-2008, 11:30
TSI wasn't in fallen, that was TStrike

Familiar
VeteranXV
Old
113 - 06-23-2008, 11:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayz View Post
fraggle banned you because you didn't hate on me?

lol

i'm not sure i can think of something more juvenile

He said something to the effect of "you don't hate ayz?" and I told him I didn't care about people on tw. Then he banned me. I just wanted to talk to gon and naptown and internet friends.

TSI
VeteranX
Old
114 - 06-23-2008, 11:32
No fight was about to happen, it was just **** talk. Nor did Bacardi ever say anything to me. He along with others was probably too drunk to remember anything correctly.

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
115 - 06-23-2008, 11:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jislan View Post
TSI wasn't in fallen, that was TStrike
Goddamn, I'm starting to lose my Tribes memories.

We need more threads like this to bring back the glory days.

How did I miss this at UVA3?

Familiar
VeteranXV
Old
116 - 06-23-2008, 11:34
Gon it is nice seeing you, but I have to take my leave.

Have a good day!

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
117 - 06-23-2008, 11:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdreNaLiNe View Post
How did I miss this at UVA3?
u were probably asleep

carrying that gigantic head around all day has to be tiring

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
118 - 06-23-2008, 11:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool View Post
u were probably asleep

carrying that gigantic head around all day has to be tiring
haha

now you have 3...

Douche, other variations of douche, and headsize.

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
119 - 06-23-2008, 11:38
Part V

When Gon returned to Sarnia, he returned as a man on a mission. Gon, armed with his new LAN memories, decided to take a more proactive approach in the community. Sick and tired of forum trolls such as Vlasic, Gon created a revolutionary program called "Forum Stalker" that would refresh the forum constantly, and post a random fact right after the troll would post. Due to the fact that Vlasic was posting nearly 100 times a day, the admins quickly caught on and banned Gon. This made Gon sad . Gon then decided to hack the Tribalwar Forums and replace the layout with that of every tribal hacker's best friend -- The Happy Flag. Finally, the nazi admins relented and unbanned Gon. Gon was happy again.

While reading the forums, Gon got sick and tired of reading about admin abuse on |5150| servers, so Gon did something about it. Gon hacked the |5150| servers with the help of ex-fat TF_Diox, and the two of them spread misery on the now defunct |5150| clan for a few weeks before their clueless functionally retarded leader "Buddy" sLaM caught on and banned them. Gon didn't mind being banned on the |5150| servers, **** those guys.

While pubbing one day on Cheater's Wayside, Gon saw |5150|slut using some retarded sniper taunt script that would spam a line of text with a voice message whenever his sniper rifle would kill someone. slut thought he was super exclusive for being the only person with such a script. In what seemed like minutes later, Gon released gonsnipe.cs to the public, parodying slut's stupid sniper taunts with messages like "[-o-] yer on gon camera" and the likes. slut was infuriated and stopped pubbing on any non |5150| server. Poor slut.

Gon wasn't done having fun yet, though. Some Eurofag released a celebration script which would continually loop local taunts. Gon took this script and sped it up, adding the most annoying voice taunts in the process. It was at this time that you couldn't join a Tribes Server without constantly hearing "DIP DIP DIP DIP DIP DIP DIP" coming from every Sam, Dick, and Nancy on every public server. Ahhh, progress.

With Gon's scripts spreading like wildfire, Gon decided to mix it up, and speed up a few other choice scripts. Gon experimented with speeding up z0dd's turret spam script, and discovered that if he spawned enough turrets fast enough, it would crash the server. So Gon did. But he only crashed the |5150| servers, and only in competitive matches against teams like |NuTz|.

It seemed like everyone in the Tribes Community knew of Gon, and while few spoke to him personally, he was revered and respected by the everyman.

(to be continued...)

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
120 - 06-23-2008, 11:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiLd_FiRe View Post
^^^

this entire thread is the best that i have ever read... keep going fraggle.
you are the biggest ****** in this entire thread.

Page 6 of 26

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page in this thread, i will post the life story of tribalwar's own gon

Social Website Bullshit