[so] pretty fucked up. [scared]

of all the things I could lie on the Internet about, claiming to have herpes would probably not be towards the top of my list. I'm not saying it's not bullshit, I just can't fathom why one would say tell anyone this.

of all the things I could lie on the Internet about, claiming to have herpes would probably not be towards the top of my list. I'm not saying it's not bullshit, I just can't fathom why one would say tell anyone this.

Attention, even a bullshit thread involving herpes will get 20 pages.

I'm confident my gf won't cheat on me because I am awesome. Also, she'd be pretty screwed (in more ways than one LOL!) if she did do anything to mess up our relationship because she knows I'd kick her ass to the curb the second I found out.

Remember: That does not stop you from cheating. Exploit all opportunities.

I can just see the look of indecision on the next chick he tries to sleep with's face when he tells her he's got the herp

hmmmm
sex with this ender dude
or
no possibility of having painful outbreaks of open sores on my genitalia for the rest of my life

I don't think it will take long.

or he could just not tell her?

I think it will be easier if he explains the calculations to her. I'm sure she'll understand. Car accidents and all that.

I guess you could and not tell her though, unless you're in a relationship. Then when her gyno finds out what those festering sores on her gash are just play stupid and pretend she gave it to you!

Probably not. He's got to pass a feasible amount of time to make this thread seem "real."

He'll come back and say he doesn't have it in an attempt to save face.

Back