i caught a homerun last night

I didnt see anyone getting all mad about the op, just a few of us called Akuma a liar, then Gil started talking drugs and raves, Kurayami consulted his twwiki, Rayn called Akuma a faggot, then Fancy came in and e-knighted.

I didnt see anyone getting all mad about the op, just a few of us called Akuma a liar, then Gil started talking drugs and raves, Kurayami consulted his twwiki, Rayn called Akuma a faggot, then Fancy came in and e-knighted.

what the fuck is this, i did not e-knight

akuma is a faggot for posting these threads, what more do you want?

i'm just saying yall are just as gay

and gil is really gay

and punching someone in the stomach and stealing them in the jacket can be seen as a joke. if you thought up a huge scheme for the jacket theft 5 hours in advance, im not so sure.

plotting a theft of over $1k is malicious in every way

i think its funny you tried to buy drugs from someone you didn't know and had never met or really talked to on an internet forum dedicated to gaming

and then got held up but another gaming nerd

and lost over $1k

:lol:

god damnit thats some funny shit man

back in my "youth" i sold drugs and fake id's to tribalwarriors(including akuma). this is how i developed a trust for them.

i have never met akuma.

drg0n has plenty of TW history and people to vouch for him.

sure i was an idiot but i think i was 19. i obviously made plenty of money from other transactions thru tw. and like i said, i made over $1k heads up from ptavv when eyecuu was telling me ptavv's cards.

it comes and goes.

Not sure what the point is to lie about something like this to get tw "pissed". It's not even clever, it's just dumb.

Back