FS: 20% Recurring Monthly Discount from Branzone.com by Brandonm - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > Classifieds
Reload this Page FS: 20% Recurring Monthly Discount from Branzone.com
Page 5 of 6
Data
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
81 - 06-29-2007, 12:48 PM
Brandon once saved a dozen school kids from a burning school bus teetering on the edge of the Grand Canyon during a freak hurricane while a band of ninjas assaulted him with shuriken and nunchucks and 800 Scotsmen blared Amazing Grace on 800 bagpipes.

I saw the whole thing. It was glorious.

Sponsored Links
Stimpson
VeteranX
Old
82 - 07-14-2007, 04:18 AM
i wanna **** u like an animal brandon

just switched my hosting across

Brandonm
Branzone.com
Contributor
Old
83 - 08-05-2007, 02:29 AM
Had to remove the coupon from the thread due to google searches 'branzone coupon' so we were seeing an overwhelming amount of people using the coupon who were not members of TW. Please pm me for the new coupon code. I will always respond within 24 hours at the latest, most of the time within a couple hours.

Gumz
VeteranX
Old
84 - 08-05-2007, 02:36 PM
ill be PMing you soon Brandon, my hosting service is up in October.

Data
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
85 - 08-06-2007, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonm View Post
Had to remove the coupon from the thread due to google searches 'branzone coupon' so we were seeing an overwhelming amount of people using the coupon who were not members of TW. Please pm me for the new coupon code. I will always respond within 24 hours at the latest, most of the time within a couple hours.
Those dirty cheaters!!!

gabe
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
86 - 08-15-2007, 01:24 PM
how much would it cost to host 80 mb of sound files that would be downloaded maybe a few times a month (more for records than anything)

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
87 - 08-28-2007, 12:31 AM
I asked about a web/forum site in the other thread and you asked what my traffic was and I didn't get right back to you on it obviously other than to say I didn't think it was a great deal and it isn't. It's just a small community (Bloomington, IN) forum for mainly political discussion and an assortment of other interest.

Quote:
Our version is phpBB 2.0.22. We currently occupy a whopping 19.2 MB of space for our phpBB installation. Overall, the entire site is about 100 MB.

For the first half of August, we've had 1356 unique visitors who have made 5811 visits, generating 71,881 Pages and accounting for 321726 hits. Our bandwidth usage for the first half of August is 1008.62 MB. It looks as if we are averaging around 3 GB of transfer per month for the last few months.

We also served up an addtional 62,376 pages generating 67,722 hits which used up 363.79 MB of bandwidth. This was from "non viewed traffic," traffic generated by robots, worms, or replies with special HTTP status codes.

This is actually down a bit from the previous months.

Lurkar
Veteran++
Old
88 - 11-19-2007, 02:12 PM
whoops sorry meant to pm this guy with a quote from this thread!

Meatloaf
VeteranX
Old
89 - 11-30-2007, 11:08 AM
is that 20% coupon still avail for TW members was about to get a COD4 server today. thanks

Kyle

BugsPray
VeteranX
Old
90 - 11-30-2007, 12:02 PM
This might be a good thing to put in the Vets only forum.

Skeletor666
Merried Man4
Old
91 - 12-13-2007, 04:31 PM
**** i just signed up with godadday for 3 years hosting and domain name but it was only $123

Pengo
VeteranX
Old
92 - 12-13-2007, 08:21 PM
The Branzone deal sounded great, but now they've changed it so if you want to host any more domains beyond the first, its $1/month each...$12 extra a year for each (not counting $9 to register each also)...A bit ridiculous when most others give you unlimited additional domains for free.

If you only plan to host one domain I'm sure its a good deal though.

Brandonm
Branzone.com
Contributor
Old
93 - 12-14-2007, 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengo View Post
The Branzone deal sounded great, but now they've changed it so if you want to host any more domains beyond the first, its $1/month each...$12 extra a year for each (not counting $9 to register each also)...A bit ridiculous when most others give you unlimited additional domains for free.

If you only plan to host one domain I'm sure its a good deal though.
Hosting 10+ domains on one account for $2.95/month is ridiculous. Especially when we do not limit the cpu/ram resources like "most others". We are a business not a hobby site. The $1.00/month fee per additional domain is still very inexpensive considering you don't have to purchase a completely seperate hosting package per domain.

If you want to 'park' a domain to point to the same data we can work something out, otherwise seperate sites will have the additional fee.

Pengo
VeteranX
Old
94 - 12-14-2007, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonm View Post
Hosting 10+ domains on one account for $2.95/month is ridiculous.
Allowing 5 or 10 addon domains would have been perfect to convince me to sign up (and would also counter any abuse I would think).

As you said though, you are geared toward businesses. I would be hosting 5 or so small websites some personal, some small business, which currently only use about 250 mb of storage, 2 gb of bandwidth per year, and are all completely static pages. I would have liked to have helped out the TW/Branzone partnership but Branzone doesn't offer a package that suits a customer like me.

I maintain that Branzone would be a great choice for single websites and I've heard great things about your customer service...a huge plus.

Last edited by Pengo; 12-14-2007 at 04:16 AM.
cancer
VeteranXV
Old
95 - 01-11-2008, 04:45 PM
bran - i sent u a PM last night
my PMs don't work though ( i can't receive ) so please please email me back (also included in another PM)
thanks.

Brandonm
Branzone.com
Contributor
Old
96 - 01-11-2008, 04:54 PM
Enable pm's or email sales@branzone.com

FiEND
VeteranXV
Old
97 - 01-27-2008, 09:14 PM
TW sucked up all my bandwidth - someone linked to a post i made in GD so my fault of course, i didn't realize they opened GD up to everyone, even unregistered people. amazed my girlfiend hasen't left me yet.

anyhoo sucks when you run out of bandwith you can't access your cpanel, i might have upgraded since it was like Jan 03 or so I used it all up. should be fixed though, i can still access and use it via FTP.

Brandonm
Branzone.com
Contributor
Old
98 - 01-27-2008, 09:16 PM
I assume you have an account with Branzone - pm your email address on the account and I'll take care of it.

Bandwidth resets on the 1st of each month regardless of renew date.

Cray
VeteranX
Old
99 - 10-22-2008, 10:16 PM
brandom,

I am interested in your discounted rate.

I'll send you a PM with my email.

Obibun
VeteranX
Old
100 - 06-22-2009, 10:46 AM
I want a coupon but am far too lazy to wait for one so I'm going to pay for 6 months of service and just ask that you extend it to 7 months for free please.

kthnx

Page 5 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > Classifieds
Reload this Page FS: 20% Recurring Monthly Discount from Branzone.com

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , remodulate the beam