[(#)SOCCER] 2007-2008 Season Thread Part II

ragingbunny said:
Barca > Schalke 04 (Barca isn't even good, just gotten a super lucky draw so far. They'll be toast in semis to Man Utd or Roma)
i won't dignify you with an elaborate response since you obviously don't know shit about barça's performance this past season, but in short, you are a faggot. we have had our ups and downs, but to rule barça as 'not even good' is quite a statement. you may find yourself eating your own words when semis come around.

oh and :lol: at spain being overrated this season, i bet half our teams would romp the shit out of most teams in th epl, just because the powerhouse teams have been performing bad doesn't mean the league itself is bad, the mediocre and shitty teams in liga are still solid ass teams.

Last edited:
At least we've already qualified for the next round, somehow

One of either Canada and Mexico is not going to qualify

i think you're selling shalke short izod

they did make it to quarter finals so give them credit you faggot

barça is taking them as serious as any other rival, and if they go in prepared victory is guaranteed

all you barça hating faggots are going to eat shit

rayn just wants to be able to claim starting the longest threads on TW, he doesn't want anyone else to have the glory thats why he did this

i think you're selling shalke short izod

they did make it to quarter finals so give them credit you faggot

barça is taking them as serious as any other rival, and if they go in prepared victory is guaranteed

all you barça hating faggots are going to eat shit

im not hating on shalke at all, im just laughing cause i know barca will lose ;)

Sorry, it just seemed like you were insinuating Shalke is a shitty team, otherwise I don't see why it would be so funny. Unless you hate Barça as much as I hate Real Madrid, in which case it's always funny to watch them lose.

Anyways, don't be surprised if Barça starts pulling some good performances towards the end of this season. We have been riding a coaster all season with injuries and bullshit, but our quality as a team is still there, and it's not like we have no chemistry. Yet despite that, we still remain alive and (assuming we win our liga match tomorrow) healthy contenders for all three of the competitions we're in.

Eto'o, Ronaldinho and Henry have not yet fully recovered but are on their way, and I believe they will shine before the season is over. But of coure, no mater what happens, even if we did make it to Moscow, Barça haters like ragingbunny would find a reason to discredit them. Blame it on shoddy arbitrage, or some other crap.

I was expecting the first page at least to be filled with 1st's,bitching and usual TW banter.
Fuck you pussy fairy soccer losers. Why don't you follow a real sport.

:brows:

btw, Torres hit 20 goals in the league for the season, the first time Liverpool has had such a striker since Fowler over a decade ago

I fully believe that ronaldihno plays his best when eto'o is fit, its fun watching them play.

Yea, i support espanyol so i like seeing barca lose ;)

Back