Inventory Addons

DeadlyRabbit

Veteran XV
I noticed it mentioned in another thread and figured it would be better to ask about it here.

Right now I am using Baggins and it runs slow as hell for me now that I have 88 bag slots and bunch of gear on me, fastest my bags will open is 5 seconds and when I open my bank it is 15-30 seconds.

I used Tbag for a while which was great because it allows you to view the items on all your characters and your bank no matter where you are. I got errors after one of the patches so I stopped using it.

I used Onebag for a bit too, I just need something that runs better.

Here are some links to some that are out there that I am looking at.

WoWInterface Downloads : Bagnon
WoWInterface Downloads : ArkInventory
WoWInterface Downloads : MyInventory
WoWInterface Downloads : TBag
WoWInterface Downloads : AllInOneInventory
Advanced Bags Plus | World of Warcraft @ Curse.com

Last edited:
I use default bags (i hate the fancy one-bag crap) and an addon called BankItems which efficiently tracks all your inventory/gold across many chars with a very nice interface.

My lock has 28, 20, 20, 20, 16 so the idea of always opening everything at once is silly.

102 slots :D

Baggins seemed like a good idea because you wouldn't see 102 slots, soul shards would be shown as 1 stack, and any other items you have that you don't want to see all of them could be the same way, even empty slots can be reduced to a single blank box.

I am sure the other addons work the same way.

Downloaded a newer version of Baggins, as of right now it is working fine. I will see how it goes after playing for at least a hour.

And I did get a module for Baggins that lets me see what is in my bank and inv on other characters.

My friend plays wow and that whatever addon that condenses all of your bag slots into a single "pane." GOD I cannot stand that shit. It drives me insane just watching him play.

I like being able to quickly organize my items, and I certainly am not further empowered to do this by any addon.

Back