Looking for a few members...

Christ, more rogues. Don't you have another 60 you can play/level? Rogues used to be so fun when they raped. Then all the patches came out and they blew. Now it's a bit more fun but every class is pretty fucking viable and fun and they do damage.

No, but I'm pretty much only playing WoW for arena anymore and rogue is far and away my best class. If I had a warrior to level, I would strongly consider playing that instead since they're more desirable and I can play warrior pretty well.

I kinda want to start a horde char. Never leveled one. I have a 70 pally (obvious), 70 warrior, and 70 shaman atm. Do you still need classes, adren?

I don't recall us having 5 shamans. One of the shaman's is mine (I never play it outside of regular 5 man's - what the hell, my priest doesn't need the gear in there anymore).

Outside of that sham, I only see Synth. So it's you and synth atm.

I thought we had more for some reason.

Yeah, we do have 5 including me

Ahemuro - 37 (i should be 40 by tomorrow)
Partytime - 60
Shamgina - 70
Shinkata - 70
Synth - 70

Which one is you? Shamgina or Shinkata?

Kiting people around is fun as hell, but getting 2 hit kills with windfury and a 2hander is a blast.

You actually need hunters and warlocks? wtf

And where did all the druids go? Lifebloom is so much hacks. One of the BT guilds on my server is openly recruiting 1 restodrood, and all they want is Kara attunement...and you get all sorts of free stuff. Still no hits :(

With all the buffing I find it surprising you need hunters. Or are hunters becoming the new warlocks ie. easy to beat the shit out of people only if you know how to play the class?

We're missing a hunter now. Partytime = zotch's alt. Shinkata = my cousin's character (my alt).

Edit: And zotch doesn't plan on playing partytime for anything significant either.

You actually need hunters and warlocks? wtf

And where did all the druids go? Lifebloom is so much hacks. One of the BT guilds on my server is openly recruiting 1 restodrood, and all they want is Kara attunement...and you get all sorts of free stuff. Still no hits :(

We have 2 druids now, I believe (they are leveling), and I think 2 warlocks, maybe 3 (I can't remember now). We picked up Dimio who's a very geared lock too. The only class we have NONE of at the moment = hunter, lol. We can use 1 more priest too - holy or shadow (holy preferred since we have none).

Edit: Oh, can use 1 more mage too. We have exactly 1 of those as well.

No one likes DPS in our guild, for some reason. :)

I primarily played DPS classes in the past so I wanted to go for support this time around. That, and my e-peen is growing to epic proportions every time I top the healing meter in BGs -- which is almost every time -- though it's worth noting that I'm usually only competing against myself.

So, if you ever wanted to play a DPS and have your own personal army of healbots and support, now is your chance.

I primarily played DPS classes in the past so I wanted to go for support this time around. That, and my e-peen is growing to epic proportions every time I top the healing meter in BGs -- which is almost every time -- though it's worth noting that I'm usually only competing against myself.

So, if you ever wanted to play a DPS and have your own personal army of healbots and support, now is your chance.

Fuck this, I'm rolling an alt Warr. :lol:

Edit: WTB Warr (doesn't need good gear).

Shit, if he really does, that'd be sweet. You talk to him. his ass is never on.

Even if he doesn't want to sell it, if it's on an extra acc, I'll level it up.

Back