Can't decide what to play when I resub

Fool

Whiny Bitch
Going to try out Horde since I've never seen that side of the game. I've already played Hunter/Mage to the endgame. Don't care for Warriors or Shaman. Kinda don't want to play a Warlock since there are so many of them. I'm in such a dillema.

el oh el... j/k

you should try a healer after doing dps for so long. you can be a priest and go shadow if you don't like it.

blood elf lands are much better than the old 2004 beginning lands. The difference is amazing. Also you should wait until patch 2.3, as the experience needed to get to 60 is reduced and quest xp is boosted. I would recommend a fast leveling class, so that means warlock, rogue, hunter as the main speed levelers, with mage being fast if you want to aoe grind. Even if you dont start a blood elf you should level 1-20 in the blood elf lands.

I level fast with pretty much any class, but then again I knew where I was going in Alliance lands. Of course my interest is not to level fast anyway, I just want to see the Horde side of things. I have no reason to wait till 2.3, but then again I'm building my new computer this weekend so it might be a few days before I get back into the game anyway.

Warriors are probably my favorite class to play, but you require a healer following you around.

Rogues are fun as shit if you just wanna wander around and get into trouble

Plus, I'd never hold a grudge and I hated T:V anyway. You still are a better choice than Alea Worshipers and Chuck Norris impersonators.

Can you xfer it? And how often do you plan on playing with us? We don't need much time - preferably pvp oriented player who is still up for running Karazhan/Zul'Aman when it comes out.

Honestly I have no idea how often I'll be playing. I'd be fine playing a druid I think, but it could take a while before reaching 70.

We currently have a bunch of lowbies as it is. So it's not too late to start. We have, I think, 8 70s running right now. Maybe 9, I can't remember at this point.

So if you wanna start tonight, can help you out with gold/bags and I'm sure someone will be nice enough to help through instances if need be.

Back