[Official] I call for the immediate ban of Kurayami, in violation of TW Rules.

btw i fucked up what i wrote in my post because i'm watching the steeler game while i type, so i am getting distracted a lot. but i don't think that i care enough to correct it. i do care enough to point it out though. why? because i'm waiting for something to happen and this is a good thing to do while i wait. stop judging me, you assholes. i don't give a shit what you think, you basemenet dwelling asshole virgins. (btw i mean that you are assholes and also virgins, not that you are a virgin with respect to your asshole.)

hey, the steelers are about to choke in the red zone yet again.

oops, i was wrong, td for the rookie.

btw i fucked up what i wrote in my post because i'm watching the steeler game while i type, so i am getting distracted a lot. but i don't think that i care enough to correct it. i do care enough to point it out though. why? because i'm waiting for something to happen and this is a good thing to do while i wait. stop judging me, you assholes. i don't give a shit what you think, you basemenet dwelling asshole virgins. (btw i mean that you are assholes and also virgins, not that you are a virgin with respect to your asshole.)

hey, the steelers are about to choke in the red zone yet again.

oops, i was wrong, td for the rookie.

listen buddy, don't call me an asshole virgin ever again.

are those the real logs? :lol:

yes, abbreviated a bit for sig size constraints

he PMed me out of the blue

ayz said:
Obibun said:
ayz said:
Obibun said:
ayz said:
Obibun said:
You have facebook bud?

yes i do

no i won't add you

don't be gay, butt buddy.

i have no interest in talking to you nor do i give a shit who you are

and i reserve facebook for people i actually know

try to give me any good reason to add you

add me, kahula and LGBR. we're like the rat pack. the TW combo if you will. and not socially inept losers.

i just removed LGBR because even though i've met him once i never talk to the kid

i have no interest in talking to kahula

i have no idea who you are besides some faggot who made a big deal about getting banned 2 years ago

then after i posted those logs in a thread

ayz said:
Obibun said:
Man.. you are a sad, angry person. Get over yourself?

?

i found your PMs amusing

i posted them in a thread

is there a problem

to which he responds

ayz said:
Obibun said:
Nah dude, no problem.

I just feel bad for you. It's an internet forum and you're such a little bitch about things that you can't play nice? Give it up, christ.

You're no e-cooler than any other e-cool retard here, including myself. zomg. incredible revelation I know?

It's alright, though. On second thought I'm pretty sure I don't need random, insecure, angry pricks from the internet on my Facebook.

i play nice with normal people

if you act like an idiot on the forum, i will treat you as such

this forum isn't what it once was, it's been overrun with a bunch of teenage shitheads. i've long since lost the patience to be nice to every new kid that signs up, and see no reason to since 99% of them act like complete disrespectful assholes anyways.

you're getting pretty worked up over someone you don't know not wanting to add you on facebook.

i bet i'm in your teenage shithead book ayz.

yeah i don't really care for you either since all you do is post about how people who go out socially and drink and chill with internet friends they've know for 8 years are losers while at the same time proving what a winner you are

and don't say you don't care, otherwise you wouldn't have PMed me asking for a clean slate

but at this point i could really care less so you can keep posting like you always have

yeah i don't really care for you either since all you do is post about how people who go out socially and drink and chill with internet friends they've know for 8 years are losers while at the same time proving what a winner you are

yea i do do that :lol: dodo :lol:

I imagine obibun speaking in this thread like a big gay guy.

HAY EVERYBODY!!! I'm calling for the immediiiiiiate banning of KUUUUURAYAMI!!!!

ayz if i pm you will you add me to facebook?

and by add me to facebook i mean go out with me. on a date.

Back