Good Morning!

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
:wave:

And do you know why it's such a great morning? Because tonight..i will be backstage for Ratt and Poison.

:rocker:

ooooh yeah.

You have a time machine to go back in time and see Ratt and Poision or are you gay and going to see the shitty remnants?

i dont know about poison, but i think ratt is only missing one member, died of an O.D. a couple years back

should be good...i saw foreigner a year or two back cause a friend wanted to go...lots and lots of old people who look like they've been doing coke for a decade or 2

:wave: I just ate a huge fried lunch consiting of fried eggs, baked beans, about half a ton of mushrooms, all on toast

I think I'm going into sugar/carb shock ;>

I've seen def leppard a couple of times since they were in their heyday, once about 3-4 years ago. They put on an ass kicking show and had a very slick looking jumbotron thing going on that of course followed them on stage and made a music video on the fly on the screen. It was pretty cool

It isn't a good morning for me.

I've got a really steep driveway. When it rains and there are fallen leaves all over it traction can be a problem in car or on foot. It has rained for several days straight so I haven't had a dry opportunity to blow the leaves off.

Tuesday and Friday are garbage days. I only take the garbage out on Friday so naturally the garbage can is at its heaviest. I have one of those humongous garbage cans with big wheels they roll to the truck and let the hydraulic arms lift and dump.

So this morning I'm trying to pull a heavy garbage can on wheels up a steep, slippery incline, barefoot. I almost lost my footing and in the reflexive action of trying to regain my balance I thrust my right foot out and under the garbage can.

I haven't trimmed my toenails in quite some time. I've got maybe 3/16 excess length on my big toenail. That 3/16 was enough to snag on the bottom edge of the garbage can and while kicking my foot out I ripped back my toenail all the way to the root.

My toenail is now perpendicular to my toe and barely attached. I ran water over the nail bed immediately afterwards to clear out any bad shit from outside/under the garbage can and it hurt like a mother fucker. I don't want to move it, but I know I'm going to have to in order to put some kind of footwear on.

CLIFFS:
- Steep driveway gets slippery when wet + leaves.
- Almost lost balance, kicked right foot out to stabilize.
- My sloth like toe claw caught on the bottom of my garbage can and ripped back.
- No pics.

It isn't a good morning for me.

I've got a really steep driveway. When it rains and there are fallen leaves all over it traction can be a problem in car or on foot. It has rained for several days straight so I haven't had a dry opportunity to blow the leaves off.

Tuesday and Friday are garbage days. I only take the garbage out on Friday so naturally the garbage can is at its heaviest. I have one of those humongous garbage cans with big wheels they roll to the truck and let the hydraulic arms lift and dump.

So this morning I'm trying to pull a heavy garbage can on wheels up a steep, slippery incline, barefoot. I almost lost my footing and in the reflexive action of trying to regain my balance I thrust my right foot out and under the garbage can.

I haven't trimmed my toenails in quite some time. I've got maybe 3/16 excess length on my big toenail. That 3/16 was enough to snag on the bottom edge of the garbage can and while kicking my foot out I ripped back my toenail all the way to the root.

My toenail is now perpendicular to my toe and barely attached. I ran water over the nail bed immediately afterwards to clear out any bad shit from outside/under the garbage can and it hurt like a mother fucker. I don't want to move it, but I know I'm going to have to in order to put some kind of footwear on.

CLIFFS:
- Steep driveway gets slippery when wet + leaves.
- Almost lost balance, kicked right foot out to stabilize.
- My sloth like toe claw caught on the bottom of my garbage can and ripped back.
- No pics.

as soon as i got to ' thrust my right foot out and under the garbage can.
' my feet clenched up, i knew what was happening.

that sucks

Back