What kind of house should the guildhouse be? by Crook3d -=VuP=- - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Ultima Online
Reload this Page What kind of house should the guildhouse be?
Crook3d -=VuP=-
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
1 - 06-07-2007, 01:50 PM
My vote goes for a Large Brick. They are nice and roomy and we got 25+ people to house.

Sponsored Links
Zanthious
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
2 - 06-07-2007, 02:50 PM
id like a castle but i dont see that happening for a while. so ill go with large brick also

d0ggy
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
3 - 06-07-2007, 03:41 PM
Large brick sounds nice. Next question, where will it be placed?

Theres tons of room east of Yew Moongate next to my house. Its like 10 steps away from moongate too.

Bohica
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
4 - 06-07-2007, 04:26 PM
I was always partial to the patio w/forge, or the 2 story myself. I know there are practical concerns against those, though, so I'll vote large brick.

Weioo
VeteranX
Old
5 - 06-08-2007, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohica View Post
I was always partial to the patio w/forge, or the 2 story myself. I know there are practical concerns against those, though, so I'll vote large brick.
I am also partial to the large forge/2 story. What are the concerns with these houses? EQ and chain lightning?

I believe we are going to be choosing one of these for our house at Brit Moongate, strictly for PvP and such. We'll still have 2 smalls somewhere extremely secluded, strictly for storage, once we place the large.

The Bear
VeteranX
Old
6 - 06-09-2007, 08:58 PM
we need a keep/castle we need to go somewhere and place alot of little houses where we will put our big one so no one takes the good spot.

edit- we need to atleast aim for a keep or castle

bigcheezit
VeteranX
Old
7 - 06-10-2007, 10:44 PM
Quote:
I believe we are going to be choosing one of these for our house at Brit Moongate, strictly for PvP and such.
disgusting.

HumDumpin
VeteranX
Old
8 - 06-18-2007, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bear View Post
we need a keep/castle we need to go somewhere and place alot of little houses where we will put our big one so no one takes the good spot.

edit- we need to atleast aim for a keep or castle
I propose we take up a keep-sized spot next to Wrong valley, I already have a small mining house to the west of the horse-shoe shaped valley near a cave with a forge in it. If we space out the homes correctly we can take up a keep/castle sized location next to the mountains.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Ultima Online
Reload this Page What kind of house should the guildhouse be?

Social Website Bullshit