New and improved mining spot by Wrathchild - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Ultima Online
Reload this Page New and improved mining spot
Wrathchild
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 06-12-2007, 08:37 AM
I went to Cove last night to check it out, as I used to mine there on the OSI servers long ago. Everyone that wants to mine should probably move there asap.

There is a large mountain side to mine that is entirely within guard protection, and there is an anvil/smelt pit three steps from the mountain on the northern end. The bank is about 10 steps away, and the town has most shops that you would need. The only thing I noticed missing is a mage shop, although there is a healer there that sells a few reagents.

The only difficulty is getting to and from Cove, as there is no moongate near. It's actually not a far run from Minoc, maybe 3-4 minutes full speed, and the woods in between is wildlife only, no orcs/trolls/etc. Bank all your gear and run over.

Sponsored Links
F [a] C E
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 06-12-2007, 08:09 PM
nice, very nice

HumDumpin
VeteranX
Old
3 - 06-14-2007, 08:33 AM
I was thinking of doing this last night, I think I'll keep my warrior there for a while as well due to the orc fort south of Cove.

HumDumpin
VeteranX
Old
4 - 06-14-2007, 10:26 PM
I just discovered you can use the help I'm stuck option in the help menu to get to Cove for those that don't want to run for some reason.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Ultima Online
Reload this Page New and improved mining spot

Social Website Bullshit