A funny anti-pirate story

BEAST420

Veteran XV
So there I was, traveling around in lonetrek, and putting stuff on the market. I jump into Mara, and see crimson 1 (from Lotka Volterra) in a Drake pirating a newb on the Litiura gate.

As soon as the system loads l see his scramble message. So I sit there cloaked for a few secs while the sentries warm up on his shields. When he starts flashing for me, I uncloak, lock, scramble, web, nos, activate blasters, engage drones, and laugh my ass off as his T2 fitted Drake goes down in flames.

I was in a taranis. And collected 16m worth of loot. Too bad the sentries got the fucking mail :( Hopefully he will be a good sport and send it to me.

I wouldn't count on getting the killmail. LV pilots usually won't do that because LV never loses. You won purely by abusing game mechanics (sentries).

One of the best excuses I've heard so far is 'Oh, it was a <<insert ship type here>> so it's not a big deal'.

T2/Faction Ravens, command ships and HACs are all apparently no big deal.

I have about 100 solo LV kills between my 2 characters and only half of them show up on their kb.

Coincidentally, most of the humiliating ones (eg. Maller defeats t2 harbinger + thorax simultaneously) do show up so I'm not too bothered :3

Back