virginity?

Maybe this is another reason I'm interested in intelligent girls. They'll actually appreciate things like that and my wit. Kind of like the Woody Allen (or more correctly Groucho Marx) quote in reverse: I'm only interested in clubs that would have me as a member. I'm interested in girls that are smart enough to appreciate my intelligent remarks and humor, even when it is very subtle. Is it any fun if half my jokes go over her head or if I have to repeat every complex thought I have, etc.? You know, it's the same way that a nympho wouldn't be compatible with a guy with erectile dysfunction. It's important that a girl can keep up with me intellectually.
You are such an incredible self-absorbed faggot.

No wonder why you'll die alone.

I was 13, he was 15. I was friends with his sister so my mom had no problem letting me spend the night and his sister had no problems covering for me. We were just hanging out watching Cow and Chicken and I said "So do you want ot have sex" and we did. On a couch bed with black satin sheets under a blacklight.

Maybe this is another reason I'm interested in intelligent girls. They'll actually appreciate things like that and my wit. Kind of like the Woody Allen (or more correctly Groucho Marx) quote in reverse: I'm only interested in clubs that would have me as a member. I'm interested in girls that are smart enough to appreciate my intelligent remarks and humor, even when it is very subtle. Is it any fun if half my jokes go over her head or if I have to repeat every complex thought I have, etc.? You know, it's the same way that a nympho wouldn't be compatible with a guy with erectile dysfunction. It's important that a girl can keep up with me intellectually.

if you want companionship get a cat

girls are for sex, huggles, and showing off as a trophy on your arm

Sounds like the justification of a guy who can't get a girl.

Sounds like the justification of a guy who can't get a girl.
By the way, this seems like a good time to post this.

SegaRob says:

It just so happens that I have recently had a conversation with somebody that is familiar with SegaRob Eye Arr Ell. They said:

Anonymous said:
She (some girl SegaRob was harassing) did decide to invite him to a party that was thrown last Thursday (...), he was there for maybe six (hours.) Six hours, one drink, spent ~4 hours sitting alone in a corner, ~1 talking to one girl who looked like she wanted to kill herself, and ~1 hour "congratulating" the two girls that just got into Med School. One actually started yelling at him for not even pretending that even his tone was bitterly jealous.

A girl (...), after hearing that I knew Rob, started to tell me about how he was creepy at a recent party. I stopped her and told her exactly what happened: "he came. Drank one drink, didn't say much, honed in one girl and started talking about School, grades, Weird Al, and Married with Children. Once you were ready to leave, he followed you, didn't say much, and then when you got to your place, he tried to come in, was denied, and then started heading back the way he came, because he lives on the other side of the city?"

It wasn't the first time he did that, it is his M.O., after all.
As you can see, SegaRob is definitely a catch. What kind of girl would not want a self-aggrandizing sociopathic stalker?

Let the drama commence.

NOTE: Anything added to those quotes in parenthesis is mine. I edited out some bits because I'm not sure if the person wants SegaRob to know who they are or not.

(...) denotes omitted text

Back