Reload this Page DUIs
Page 11 of 11
Detox.enD
VeteranXV
Old
201 - 04-24-2015, 16:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by juzfugen View Post

The point being for the mentally challenged (you) is that the state has no desire to curb drinking and driving, its too profitable
eh, they'd also have to fight the auto industry.

and the general person that just doesn't feel like they should have to do that.

public safety concerns are fun to ***** about, but people don't generally actually care enough to be inconvenienced.

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
202 - 04-24-2015, 16:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by juzfugen View Post
derp derp

I know WTF interlock is, hence the reason I suggested it could be added to every car in the US to curb drinking and driving.

The point being for the mentally challenged (you) is that the state has no desire to curb drinking and driving, its too profitable
speaking of derping

too profitable for whom being the only constant in your stupid hyperbole assertion.

Gov. Rick Scott's drug testing policy stirs suspicion | www.palmbeachpost.com

first whore governor to be sponsored by an interlock device manufacture (not far off now that court/dmv mandated)......will very likely be able to change this tide you pretend to be so untouchable.

if some dumb **** like HASP can be mandated upon people....anything is possible.

you give far too much credit and power to people who are provably too retarded to have either. but blah blah blah blah...dumb fukin america ftw

here is to hoping that self driving cars beat idiot legislators to their final solution.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 04-24-2015 at 16:48..
juzfugen
VeteranX
Old
203 - 04-24-2015, 16:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detox.enD View Post
eh, they'd also have to fight the auto industry.

The state has done it several times and won, catalytic converters, seat belts, air bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
speaking of derping

too profitable for whom being the only constant in your stupid hyperbole assertion.

Gov. Rick Scott's drug testing policy stirs suspicion | www.palmbeachpost.com

first whore governor to be sponsored by an interlock device manufacture (not far off now that court/dmv mandated)......will very likely be able to change this tide you pretend to be so untouchable.

you give far too much credit and power to people who are provably too retarded to have either. but blah blah blah blah...dumb fukin america ftw

here is to hoping that self driving cars beat idiot legislators to their final solution.

Those crony capitalism amounts are a mere smudge on the balance sheet compared to what cities, counties, states, lawyers, judges, jails, prisons earn with the current dwi money grab

electronic_lsd
VeteranXV
Old
204 - 04-24-2015, 18:01
OP has great advice. I have been through the process. Officer did not have reasonable suspicion, and arrested me at the vehicle without performing any field sobriety tests. (No Probable Cause).

I ended up blowing at the station (0.09), but hired a lawyer.

Since I was stopped without reasonable suspicion, and arrested without probable cause- the test at the station was suppressed.

Refusing ended up getting me a 6 month "administrative suspension"- which is a separate hearing in a specialized DMV tribunal.

I ended up making a deal. Plead guilty to a moving violation, big fine, got my license back as soon as the deal went through. Only had lost it for 22 days of the 6 month administrative suspension.

No misdemeanor to put on job applications, etc...

Definitely worth getting a motor vehicle specific lawyer.

Stig
VeteranXX
Old
205 - 06-14-2015, 03:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
As noted, my parents were killed by a "harmless" drunk driver piece of filth, the likes of which you defend. If I could, I'd put you in the ground first for enabling them, you mother ****ing scum sucking son of a *****.
I'm sorry (truly) to hear of this. Helps me understand why you are so angry. Reminds me of that movie 'American History X'. I have never called a DUI driver harmless, but after seeing this post (missed it before) I'll stay silent out of respect. Sorry man.

Lamb
VeteranX
Old
206 - 06-14-2015, 05:46
i'm currently waiting on sentencing for a "wanton endangerment" charge i will hopefully receive in lieu of a full-blown DUI. in ky it's defined something like "subject had absolutely no regard for the value of others' lives and was deliberately and knowingly putting others in danger"

better than having an actual DUI, that's for sharks

probably got reduced on account of how i handled situation - blah blah 5th amendment, i admit to nothing, acing the field sobriety, etc.

Last edited by Lamb; 06-14-2015 at 05:49..
ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
207 - 06-14-2015, 05:52
Never had one, just some speeding tickets and such.

Page 11 of 11

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page DUIs

Social Website Bullshit