What mouse are you using now

Mouse brand

• Total voters

Peanut

Veteran X
I'm currently using Steelseries sensei raw but it's getting old and I am wondering what to get next

new logitech mice look pretty sick

I used sensei, but it got old and now I have a rival. (300 ? without MMO buttons anyways)

I am at work and I'm using a Logitech MouseMan Wheel that I got new in 1999. It is a PS2 ball mouse but I have it on a USB adapter. It is awesome so long as you clean the lint from the ball cavity regularly. I has worked flawlessly for 18 years.

Razer Deathadder 2013. Been okay, the mouse wheel click does not work anymore, I need to get something new.

How big are those Steelseries mouses? I have very large hands, this deathadder kills my fingers if I play for a long time, looking for something bigger.

I was a longtime Logitech fan but just don't like their mice anymore. Switched to Corsair and I love them.

Every Logitech I get has a mouse wheel that is so loose that it moves when you move the mouse. Move up and down and suddenly you are changing weapons too. The last few models have done that.

I was a longtime Logitech fan but just don't like their mice anymore. Switched to Corsair and I love them.

Every Logitech I get has a mouse wheel that is so loose that it moves when you move the mouse. Move up and down and suddenly you are changing weapons too. The last few models have done that.

What... are you expecting different results so you keep buying them (logitech)? I get you have a corsair.

Try a Razer chroma deathadder it fucking rocks if youre not some mmo faggot.

https://www.razerzone.com/Gaming-Mice/Razer-DeathAdder-Chroma/p/RZ01-01210100-R3U1

Razer deathadder and it's good but the fuckin right click sticks sometimes and it's annoying a f

I need another mouse pretty soon prolly and I like everything about deathadder except having to buy a new one every year or 2

Back