Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1 of 7

TribalWar Forums (http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   in this thread, i will write poems about things that you hate (http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=496639)

LogRoller 07-12-2007 11:25 PM

in this thread, i will write poems about things that you hate
 
unless that's not what you want, in which case, go porkhole your mom.

anyway, here's the request format - tell me the following:

1. the thing/person you hate
2. what you hate about it/them
3. things you'd like to happen to it/them
4. one redeeming thing about it/them

and i will attempt to write an epic poem (limerick, haiku, other) to reflect your innermost feelings.

either that, or i will return your flames in kind.

or maybe i will ignore them.

it's hard to tell.

Finski 07-12-2007 11:27 PM

1. Joe Buck
2. He's using up all my air
3. I hope he gets Lupus and dies
4. He's got a face like a bastard rat.

Dough 07-12-2007 11:27 PM

will you do it for something I love ?

j00d 07-12-2007 11:28 PM

scrotum bumps banner ads

LogRoller 07-12-2007 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dough (Post 11824903)
will you do it for something I love ?

i'll think about it.

Dough 07-12-2007 11:28 PM

1. working early
2. having to wake up at 5am
3. for us not to open till noon so there is no early shift
4. you get off earlier

Le Sean 07-12-2007 11:29 PM

i hate my broken louis vuitton wallet
I hate shopping in general and probably wont replace it either

Kurayami 07-12-2007 11:32 PM

1: Everything/Everyone
2: Everything
3: Everyone die/the world blows up
4: ****

LogRoller 07-12-2007 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finski (Post 11824902)
1. Joe Buck
2. He's using up all my air
3. I hope he gets Lupus and dies
4. He's got a face like a bastard rat.

there was a young man from missouri
he loved to call games in a hurry
but this guy named joe buck
was a queer sort of duck
in his spare time he dressed like a furry

Philipsz 07-12-2007 11:33 PM

AJ sucks a lot of cock
TseTse blows around the clock
Knightmare takes it up the ass
Ratbert is a ****ing spaz
Monkey_b deserves to die
For Data I would bake a pie

Tribalbob 07-12-2007 11:34 PM

1. Myself
2. Spineless and weak.
3. Work up the nerve to just end it all
4. Apparently i'm fairly charming.

Lamb 07-12-2007 11:36 PM

1. ******s
2. Took my job/****ed my wife
3. Gallows/poisoned KFC
4. Cotton/huge cocks

Chaol 07-12-2007 11:37 PM

1. Belly-button lint
2. Lady-friends point it out as slovenly
3. Maybe I need to wear nylon from now on?
4. Great conversation piece

LogRoller 07-12-2007 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dough (Post 11824907)
1. working early
2. having to wake up at 5am
3. for us not to open till noon so there is no early shift
4. you get off earlier

to get him to open his eyes
was an extremely evasive prize
this silly young jerk
would not get up for work
despite all, this dough would not rise

LogRoller 07-12-2007 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurayami (Post 11824925)
1: Everything/Everyone
2: Everything
3: Everyone die/the world blows up
4: ****

in xanadu did kurayami
a stately pleasure dome decree
and as the people flocked forewith
he clapped his hands and laughed with glee
they strode on in, they hoped for fun
they looked around and stroked their cocks
and when the dome was full of flesh
he closed the door and clicked the locks
he ran along, so far away
to get inside his bunker yon
then pressed a button, squinting towards
the horizon, then they all were gone
so then young kurayami was alone
he finally could chill a bit
he sat back on his sofabed
and jacked off while he looked at ****

SuperMulletXax 07-12-2007 11:45 PM

1. Toilet bowl seats
2. never in the appropriate position
3. explode on contact with urine
4. keep you from falling in

LogRoller 07-12-2007 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribalbob (Post 11824935)
1. Myself
2. Spineless and weak.
3. Work up the nerve to just end it all
4. Apparently i'm fairly charming.

a haiku:

bob's self loathing sucks
too hard on himself he is
yet, still unemployed

LogRoller 07-12-2007 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lamb (Post 11824943)
1. ******s
2. Took my job/****ed my wife
3. Gallows/poisoned KFC
4. Cotton/huge cocks

there was a young member named lamb
and to tee dub he came in a jam
he thought it an oasis
to be stupid and rasis
but instead that **** ended up banned

Lamb 07-12-2007 11:49 PM

:(

LogRoller 07-12-2007 11:50 PM

okay, taking a short break to quaff prescription painkillers.

LogRoller 07-12-2007 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lamb (Post 11825012)
:(

oh don't feel so bad. the ******s still love you.

Kurayami 07-12-2007 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LogRoller (Post 11824980)
in xanadu did kurayami
a stately pleasure dome decree
and as the people flocked forewith
he clapped his hands and laughed with glee
they strode on in, they hoped for fun
they looked around and stroked their cocks
and when the dome was full of flesh
he closed the door and clicked the locks
he ran along, so far away
to get inside his bunker yon
then pressed a button, squinting towards
the horizon, then they all were gone
so then young kurayami was alone
he finally could chill a bit
he sat back on his sofabed
and jacked off while he looked at ****

That was great, Loggy. :lol:

But you do realize that a Xanadu reference will go over the head of 99% of this forum, right? It's refreshing to have a couple of guys like you around.

DrSupey 07-12-2007 11:52 PM

1. DrSupey
2. Better than RogLoller
3. Orange
4. Strawberry

LogRoller 07-12-2007 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurayami (Post 11825027)
That was great, Loggy. :lol:

But you do realize that a Xanadu reference will go over the head of 99% of this forum, right? It's refreshing to have a couple of guys like you around.

yeah, but thanks to wikipedia. everyone will soon know what it is.

Uncle Slappy 07-12-2007 11:55 PM

1. Reggs
2. He larps, posts stupid mundane **** that happens to him, and can't spell
3. Death by foam sword
4. He hasn't been posting as much lately.]

KnightMare 07-12-2007 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philipsz (Post 11824932)
AJ sucks a lot of cock
TseTse blows around the clock
Knightmare takes it up the ass
Ratbert is a ****ing spaz
Monkey_b deserves to die
For Data I would bake a pie

I do not...........yet

LGBR 07-13-2007 12:03 AM

1. UVA9
2. There isn't one.
3. Do one.
4. No risk of asphyxiation.

LogRoller 07-13-2007 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaol (Post 11824950)
1. Belly-button lint
2. Lady-friends point it out as slovenly
3. Maybe I need to wear nylon from now on?
4. Great conversation piece

i often wonder if they think
that belly button lint does stink
well i myself do think it fine
when once aired out, it's like fine wine
i smear it on my fingertip
and comment "this one has some zip!"
but when i show it round the room
i start to get a sense of doom
the girls seem shocked and turn away
the guys all spit and call me gay
i pop it in my mouth and chew
and give them all a big "**** you"

Chaol 07-13-2007 12:04 AM

I caught the Xanadu epic reference

...but there's no way to prove it :(

LogRoller 07-13-2007 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperMulletXax (Post 11824987)
1. Toilet bowl seats
2. never in the appropriate position
3. explode on contact with urine
4. keep you from falling in

whenever i must take a piss
i feel a particular bliss
when i fulfill my goal
of hitting the bowl
but that stupid big seat makes me miss

Tribalbob 07-13-2007 12:07 AM

damn. kurayamis poem is pretty epic.

LogRoller 07-13-2007 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaol (Post 11825110)
I caught the Xanadu epic reference

...but there's no way to prove it :(

it's okay, picking it up is its own reward.

LogRoller 07-13-2007 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSupey (Post 11825029)
1. DrSupey
2. Better than RogLoller
3. Orange
4. Strawberry

a haiku:

supey rocks on log
supe's clearly superior
but his cock is not

Philipsz 07-13-2007 12:11 AM

Damn, I forgot 2 lines:

AJ sucks a lot of cock
TseTse blows around the clock
Knightmare takes it up the ass
Ratbert is a ****ing spaz
BadMoFo gives amazing head
I really wish Durak was dead
Monkey_b deserves to die
For Data I would bake a pie

Ascoe 07-13-2007 12:11 AM

1. anger
2. leads to the dark side
3. blow up their death star
4. capes!

edit - this logroller thread does not have enough smilies.

Vialls2 07-13-2007 12:12 AM

Very impressive. In honor of one of my favorite surrealists, George Melly, who just died

1. Jazz
2. Trout
3. Havana Cigar
4. Menage a trois

Get out of that one Salvidor :rainbow:

LogRoller 07-13-2007 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Slappy (Post 11825049)
1. Reggs
2. He larps, posts stupid mundane **** that happens to him, and can't spell
3. Death by foam sword
4. He hasn't been posting as much lately.]

there was a young ****** named reggs
when it came to brains, he was the dregs
and though he loved to larp
those foam swords can get sharp
for he slipped and cut off his own legs

LogRoller 07-13-2007 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LGBR (Post 11825102)
1. UVA9
2. There isn't one.
3. Do one.
4. No risk of asphyxiation.

this year i hit the marriot
i hoped to find my bygone friends
alas i found my geek pals not
for uvalan's at its end
there were no drinks or mayhem there
security was fast asleep
there was no *****ing about chairs
instead of chokes, there's not a peep
i hung my head and shed a tear
and walked away feeling dejected
i'd have to hope again next year
that bounty's cock would be erected

Son of Mothra 07-13-2007 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LogRoller (Post 11824980)
in xanadu did kurayami
a stately pleasure dome decree

And now i love you logroller
perfect

Edit: To kura and log, i believe Coleridge is part of standard english curriculum these days, i remember reading Kubla Khan and Fears in Solitude among others, in sophmore year of HS i believe
And it's tough for a poem to be obscure when there's a Rush song dedicated to it :lol:

LogRoller 07-13-2007 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vialls2 (Post 11825177)
Very impressive. In honor of one of my favorite surrealists, George Melly, who just died

1. Jazz
2. Trout
3. Havana Cigar
4. Menage a trois

Get out of that one Salvidor :rainbow:

tough one, but i'm up for a challenge.

i sat upon my pile of fish
and tried to wash my runny dish
when i heard a trumpet
tween the legs of a strumpet
"a cigar's a cigar" said that *****

strained rhyme and weak. i may try again later.


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14 AM.
Page 1 of 7

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
All Content Copyright 1999-2011 Tribalwar.Com, LLC