Coronavirus

Tic

Veteran XX
God damn China and their dirty ass living practices!

You would think after SARS they would have cleaned up their act (at least a fucking little bit)...for fucks sake, forget Iran, time to nuke China!

Oh, and why did they name it after a cheap Mexican beer!?

But for real, if they have a reported case in the school systems in Canada, I am pulling my kids out for a month and we're sailing the Caribbean.

Chinese are weak. I drank Corona in Vegas for 13 hours straight for 3 days running and all I got to show for it was $41k.

Give 'em some Coors Light.

Population control for weak races. The problem is they over breed. Blacks, Muslims, Chinese, they fuck like rabbits and then have problems because of a shitty infrastucture.

Weird flex, but ok midxe.

it was a way to say he made money while on vacation

only thing midge likes talking about more than himself is himself on vacation

above that would be talking about himself on vacation while making money

which he obviously loves even more than himself or he wouldn't be in Dubai

and he wouldn't be MITCHOFDUBAI

the more we know that we already knew about him :lol:

Not even close. 'Murica has hundreds of shittier ones.

leave it to the midget without a sewer system to tell us about our shit

it could still be made out of actual recycled shit water and you'd love it

Made in China: Corona, the iconic Mexican beer, to lose its traditional origin

Agradecemos tu interés en nuestros contenidos, sin embargo; este material cuenta con derechos de propiedad intelectual, queda expresamente prohibido la publicación, retransmisión, distribución, venta, edición y cualquier otro uso de los contenidos (incluyendo, pero no limi- tado a, contenido, texto, fotografías, audios, videos y logotipos) sin previa autorización por escrito de EL UNIVERSAL, Compañía Periodística Nacional S. A. de C. V. Si deseas hacer uso de ellos te invitamos a visitar nuestra tienda en línea: http://tienda.agenciaeluniversal.mx , o bien, puedes comunicarte con nosotros para cualquier duda, comentario o sugerencia al teléfono: 57091313 Ext. 2406 y 2425 de lunes a viernes en horarios de oficina. Si deseas suscribete en nuestra versión impresa o digital, puedes comunicarte al teléfono 5709 1313 Ext. 1564 de lunes a viernes en horarios de oficina.

Cliffs: NOW MADE IN CHINA

#Shittybeervirus

i mean it might be where the coronavirus came from after reading that last article (which they will not let me quote I now see.....knowing even that little Spanish)

I hope it is bottled from a Wuhan waste water recycling facility

because the old fears of Mexican water quality weren't bad enough :lol:

I also just learned what gutter oil farmers are.......

Hope you guys are hungry for cheap Chinese food

FB_IMG_1579972646127.jpg

I was at Costco tonight and every other fucking asian person was wearing a mask...

What the FUCK is wrong with these people?!

Do they have the Corona and are trying to be kind and not infect me or are they too fucking stupid to realize that it is not an airborne virus!?

Seriously, this shit came from your homeland mother fuckers.

I was at Costco tonight and every other fucking asian person was wearing a mask...

What the FUCK is wrong with these people?!

Do they have the Corona and are trying to be kind and not infect me or are they too fucking stupid to realize that it is not an airborne virus!?

Seriously, this shit came from your homeland mother fuckers.

maybe not.......maybe not

China Formally Arrests Detained Canadians on Spying Charges - WSJ

Did China Steal Coronavirus From Canada And Weaponize It? | Zero Hedge

i blame canada tbh

always blame canada

u guys got canacucked again it looks like

not just out of British Columbia this time

coronaviruses are responsible for a significant portion of the common cold... that said, washing your hands frequently probably is a thousand times more effective than wearing a dumbass mask

Back