Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 6 of 10

TribalWar Forums (http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Next stage of life (http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=688971)

SuperTrap 10-01-2017 04:18 PM

Explain your retards and ****ty life?

coombz 10-01-2017 04:22 PM

well, I guess my life isn't "**** posting on TW relentlessly while waiting to die" levels of awesome

but have to say i'm pretty damn happy with everything :sunny: even on a Monday morning

SuperTrap 10-01-2017 04:26 PM

I am happy as a lark. I guess we are two happy dudes. Clearly different priorities but we are both extremely happy with how life is turning out. A few bumps in the road but we saved our cash and made some wise financial decisions and now we both live very comfortable, financially secure lives :bigthumb:

Right?

coombz 10-01-2017 04:27 PM

and you refrained from further polluting the gene pool with your spastic seed

ka pai bro :bigthumb: high fives all round

Amadeus 10-01-2017 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18835252)
when i saw the new trailer for my little pony movie

i knew there would be more excited 30 yo single neck beards than children going to see that

and that is when i cried a little inside

i didnt know there is a new trailer for my little pony movie


its interesting that you should be more up to date on pony news than me :Hmm:

Captain Tele 10-01-2017 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amadeus (Post 18835272)
i didnt know there is a new trailer for my little pony movie


its interesting that you should be more up to date on pony news than me :Hmm:

My Little Pony - Official Movie Site - In Theaters October 6, 2017

in theaters oct 6th

i only had to watch a single commercial break (which there are many hours of) on my local tv to find this out

now get excite

:srsly:

Captain Tele 10-01-2017 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coombz (Post 18835267)
and you refrained from further polluting the gene pool with your spastic seed

ka pai bro :bigthumb: high fives all round

https://s15-us2.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/...0f2760113618cb

that being winning or losing

all children in the future going to still ask themselves that question

JuggerNaught 10-01-2017 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 18835255)
I never said that, retard. I said older men don't have problems creating healthy children. I said that his linked study is dubious and probably has political reasoning behind it. E.g.: Trying to get "science" behind the unfortunate reality that your shriveling ovaries aren't going to produce offspring forever, so stop worrying about your career and get in a stable relationship with a man.

and exactly what political agenda would be behind telling people that their older, worn out genetic material has a good chance of making ****ed up offspring? Do you really think that a 50 year old guy is turning out the same quality of baby batter as a 20 year old?

Quote:

Four new studies this week take on the genetics of autism, finding further evidence that older fathers are at increased risk of having an autistic child and suggesting that, overall, the genetic roots of the condition are incredibly complex.
Why Kids Still Need to Learn Manners | TIME.com did take sex ed or biology in school right? You do know how this process works don't you?

KingSobieski 10-01-2017 05:20 PM

I also saw a study about older mothers having children that are smarter, stronger, and taller.

Research says children of older mothers are smarter, taller, and stronger — Quartz

what say you juggle-nuts?

TechnoDonut 10-01-2017 05:28 PM

I think many, if not most, people find meaning (happiness) in the aspects of their life that require the most effort and responsibility: faith traditions, careers, family, community involvement, etc. In addition to the strong biological drive to procreate, I think that explains a large part of the desire to have children. Sorry to hijack the thread, but my wife got pregnant about 2 months ago, so I've been thinking about this a lot lately :).

coombz 10-01-2017 05:30 PM

haha you're gonna be sadposting like Rayn this time next year

congrats tho :sunny:

SuperTrap 10-01-2017 05:33 PM

Sooo you are talking from a perspective that doesn't really know? Just conversing but let's see what you say at 2 when no sleep, at 5 when no money, at 16 when "hey, **** you dad."

Most effort and **** that are two different things. Not on you but I am sensitive to the sounds of.. what you don't have kids? well you don't know what you are.... ****ing blah.

TechnoDonut 10-01-2017 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coombz (Post 18835328)
haha you're gonna be sadposting like Rayn this time next year

congrats tho :sunny:

I'll likely just stop posting entirely ;)

lemontw 10-01-2017 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amadeus (Post 18835125)
fingerpainting with my jizz on dead girls bodies

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amadeus (Post 18835224)
No, which explains why I'm so well adjusted.


coombz 10-01-2017 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperTrap (Post 18835332)
Sooo you are talking from a perspective that doesn't really know? Just conversing but let's see what you say at 2 when no sleep, at 5 when no money, at 16 when "hey, **** you dad."

Most effort and **** that are two different things. Not on you but I am sensitive to the sounds of.. what you don't have kids? well you don't know what you are.... ****ing blah.

like everything in life, there are ups and downs and different people will have different experiences

for example, I doubt financial considerations carry the same weight for TechnoDonut as for you, as I'm pretty sure he and his partner are both in the medical profession and (I assume) pull down some big bucks

how much or little time, money and happiness I have with my two kids will be totally different to another 34 year old dude with 2 kids depending on a multitude of factors

obviously

JuggerNaught 10-01-2017 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18835305)
I also saw a study about older mothers having children that are smarter, stronger, and taller.

Research says children of older mothers are smarter, taller, and stronger — Quartz

what say you juggle-nuts?

Possibly. From what i've read if an older woman has kids with a younger guy (below 35) the child is less likely to have issues. Likewise if an older guy has children with a younger girl, less likely to have problems. But teen girls seem to have a high instance of birth defects in general, both mental and physical, and women over 35 tend to also have higher instance of birth defects if they are having kids with guys the same age or older. The "sweet spot" for women to have kids with a same age mate without issues seems to be 20's to early 30's. But there are a lot of other factors that come into play as well.

Like most things dealing with human development, its not a single faceted question and doesn't have a single faceted answer.

TechnoDonut 10-01-2017 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperTrap (Post 18835332)
Sooo you are talking from a perspective that doesn't really know? Just conversing but let's see what you say at 2 when no sleep, at 5 when no money, at 16 when "hey, **** you dad."

Most effort and **** that are two different things. Not on you but I am sensitive to the sounds of.. what you don't have kids? well you don't know what you are.... ****ing blah.

Given what I do for work and the lack of emphasis my wife and I place on material things, I don't think money will be an issue. But, similar to Rayn, I think I'll probably run into problems with my ability to devote time and energy to everything I want to do.

I admit that I am totally ignorant about the whole kid thing. And, given how ****ed up my family was, I don't have great experience to build on. But I'm still looking forward.

As far as you not having kids... Different strokes... you do you... etc etc etc. I couldn't care less.

SuperTrap 10-01-2017 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coombz (Post 18835338)
like everything in life, there are ups and downs and different people will have different experiences

for example, I doubt financial considerations carry the same weight for TechnoDonut as for you, as I'm pretty sure he and his partner are both in the medical profession and (I assume) pull down some big bucks

how much or little time, money and happiness I have with my two kids will be totally different to another 34 year old dude with 2 kids depending on a multitude of factors

obviously

and I agree. Like I said being childless has honed my rebuttals that most people are to afraid to talk about. I am not completely stupid . I know people get it but it seems like people don't like to talk about the dice roll that kids are. Sometimes you win, win big, lose, lose big. Gamble.

SuperTrap 10-01-2017 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TechnoDonut (Post 18835342)
Given what I do for work and the lack of emphasis my wife and I place on material things, I don't think money will be an issue. But, similar to Rayn, I think I'll probably run into problems with my ability to devote time and energy to everything I want to do.

I admit that I am totally ignorant about the whole kid thing. And, given how ****ed up my family was, I don't have great experience to build on. But I'm still looking forward.

As far as you not having kids... Different strokes... you do you... etc etc etc. I couldn't care less.

Don't get touchy.. Congrats. I hope it goes great... but like you and coombz pointed out, medical field.. I know the kind of hours that demands.

I said I was just conversing.

blackpeople 10-01-2017 05:48 PM

deep thoughts


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:28 AM.
Page 6 of 10

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2011 Tribalwar.Com, LLC