New stuff from me

burtrennalds

Veteran XV
**EDIT**
**ALL NEW CONTENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE! Scroll down**

Hey guys
I know no one really gives 2 shits and a piss but i've been working on some new shit since i released my album.

Here's a Kaossilator Pro+ house freestyle. For those of you who don't know, this unit is stand alone and it does not have a quantizer on it and it can only sample 16 beats with its limited sample bank - but you can tweak out all the sounds with how you touch the pad - essentially giving endless possibilities with the same sounds (kind of )
anyways, its fuckin difficult and one thing i hate that they never thought of was not having a separate cue track for the pieces you are going to sample, you basically just have to go into it flowing with the moment and going with shit on the fly, as you will see what i do here.
enjoy

and heres one of my new songs (i produced this on ableton live)

peace
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/solar/id1004228874

Last edited:
I really liked skeleson. Would you include it with your solar album on itunes. I'll probably purchase it either way, but I'd like that song included if you could :)

just noticed these responses. thanks guys!
Thicassiong15, get the Audio Technica M50-X, same ones i got. The are great. at first felt a little hollow/light but got used to them quickly and they have great sound reproduction for the price.

s_hift, unfortunately the album is only the 8 songs on the purchase. i have not actually released skeleson as a hard copy or a downloadable version - yet.

I'm in the process of creating new stuff im very excited about. Check back on my soundcloud or here.

so im working on a new EP that should be due out by summer. Im rel excite. i went in a somewhat different direction and got back to my roots of progressive rock. I cant wait to put it up. also, it will have Skeleson on it, s_hift ;)

alright fellas,
so i'm proud to announce that my new EP is out everywhere in the world.
You can buy a physical copy or download from this link:
Depths of Azure | Trials | CD Baby Music Store

Z2D5UCv.jpg

OR you can stream through Spotify, iTunes, Google, Amazon, Tidal, etc. It's anywhere and everywhere.

I would love to hear some reviews.

I am also very pleased to announce that i am getting a legit review in a big time magazine that is big in the UK and also sold in USA and Canada at Barnes and Noble. I will keep updated with the info!
Big times here boys, getting this train rolling!

Trials - EP by Depths of Azure on Apple Music

Last edited:
I'm proud to announce that on December 15th, I will have an interview and album review in FIREWORKS Rock and Metal Magazine out of the UK. Will be available in Barnes and Noble.

Back