Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 60 of 626

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

JoMo 04-28-2016 23:23

Manafort is straight gangsta!

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump***8217;s strategist, Paul Manafort, said Republican presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz's candidacy is in a ***8220;coffin,***8221; and he just hasn***8217;t realized it yet.

Manafort said, ***8220;Last Tuesday was the nail in the coffin, Indiana is when he realizes he***8217;s inside it.***8221;

Captain Tele 04-28-2016 23:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18563814)
You continue to disregard the statistics showing a decrease in representation from the college degree -> post graduate level. That has **** all to do with lowering the bar, easier student loans, or being "too busy working".

statistics also show that your only prospect for employment with an otherwise useless degree, liberal arts, womens studies, et al etc, is to become tenured by the very academic system that gave it to you

http://www.people-press.org/files/20...-6-2015_05.png

shocking

and obvious to anyone who has been to one of these leftist loon farms lately

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NvLlXy76pH...1600/th-1.jpeg

JoMo 04-29-2016 00:15

Hundreds of protesters in California at the Trump rally holding Mexican flags... kicking people's cars as they leave......

Trump is going to get the nomination EASILY.

Brasstax 04-29-2016 00:32

Quote:

"People are losing sight of humanity," Mendoza-Amin said. "I don't want to live in a country where people are not down with diversity."
I love this. How is it possible to keep humanity in sight when it avoids the law and lives off the radar? Join the team dickhole. America is one of the most diverse places on the planet. Quit being a ***** and get in line like everyone else. And the ****ers that pay you off the grid - **** them as well. We should deport their asses down to Mexico too.

Mexicans are some of the hardest working mother****ers in the world. We are proud of our legal citizens from Mexico who have come here legally and worked their way into prosperity.

JoMo 04-29-2016 00:34

They failed at flipping a police car......

https://amp.twimg.com/v/8e97569a-01e...8-51d39cb80da4

Got Haggis? 04-29-2016 00:40

I've come to the conclusion that trump will be our next president. At least it's not Cruz.

JoMo 04-29-2016 01:00

FIGHT FIGHT!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChLydEMUkAAe050.jpg

JoMo 04-29-2016 01:01

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChLuCQdU0AAteBh.jpg

bam 04-29-2016 01:14

Those liberals sure are tolerant and amicable.

havax 04-29-2016 01:15

yes...

YES...

let the race wars begin!

Plasmatic 04-29-2016 01:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18563861)
They failed at flipping a police car......

https://amp.twimg.com/v/8e97569a-01e...8-51d39cb80da4

It's like 4 noodle armed guys, lol.

Dangerdoggie 04-29-2016 02:03

totally convinced that one guy not to vote trump, yep.

Fool 04-29-2016 02:06

lol there's like 20 people recording the attempt

Mooley 04-29-2016 02:31

37 minutes of protest coverage from King Alex Emerick Jones! - https://www.facebook.com/AlexanderEm...4140279368459/

-SS- 04-29-2016 07:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18563788)
You really don't understand Captain Tele's argument, do you?

Fool asserts liberal representation has increased in universities and higher education because they've "lowered the bar" for entry and make it easy to get loans.

Now if that's the case, that's a situation that would benefit everyone equally, if they're interested in going to college. So it would reason that the representation should reflect what is found in the general populace.

Let's just ignore the information regarding completion of post graduate programs, which indicate a measure of success and determination.

But sure... more conservatives aren't going to college because they're "too busy working" to pay off a liberal's college loan. That's totally sound logic, given a liberal with a master's is going to earn more money in his/her lifetime than Joe Dirt with his GED and his "Make America Great Again" baseball cap.

The mental gymnastics involved in this post is amazing.

Gold star for sure.

Wait, that's pointing out exceptionalism and we cant have that. Everyone's a winner, u know.

Falhawk 04-29-2016 09:39

If anyone actually buys into a single post by Captain (is that actually a commissioned rank?) Tele's post...they probably also eat their own poop.


Hyperbole on aisle 7

Vanster 04-29-2016 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18563825)
statistics also show that your only prospect for employment with an otherwise useless degree, liberal arts, womens studies, et al etc, is to become tenured by the very academic system that gave it to you

Or put another way, those with less than a high school education almost always vote republican.

You don't see special education students professing atheism much; rather, they love The Lord and their favorite T-shirt is one that has an American flag and an eagle on it with the caption "USA #1!" Some of these children live long enough to become adults-- you can find them at gun shows, NASCAR events, and posting 93847 times a day at tribalwar.com.

:p:

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...a5&oe=57A737C7

Okay, that should keep the wingers fired up for the rest of the day. I'm off to Maryland. Peace.

Shiloh 04-29-2016 10:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18563788)
Fool asserts liberal representation has increased in universities and higher education because they've "lowered the bar" for entry and make it easy to get loans.

Now if that's the case, that's a situation that would benefit everyone equally, if they're interested in going to college. So it would reason that the representation should reflect what is found in the general populace.

Easy loans means the college have little to no reason to reduce costs. The cost of tuition and housing continues to rise well above that of inflation, and has done so since the 70s. Their consumers are uninformed highschool children who sign up for a lifetime of non-dischargeable debt, doing so on the advice of retarded guidance counselors and the liberal bourgeois. In order to take full advantage of their uninformed consumers, colleges lower the bar and create retarded and useless disciplines like mythological communication. The idea that encouraging naive youngsters to rack up monsterous 200k plus debt in useless disciplines should be encouraged rather than criminalized is appalling.

It used to be that someone could easily pay off tuition with a part time job + summer work while going through college. With illegal immigration plus current college costs, that is impossible. Thanks liberals, for making college unaffordable by trying to make it more affordable.

For some reason, liberals look at payday loans and rightly see usury. But when benefits liberal college professors and can't be removed through bankruptcy, then its ok.

Greedo909 04-29-2016 10:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18563953)
Or put another way, those with less than a high school education almost always vote republican.

Care to test that hypothesis on literally any inner city street corner?

NightTrain 04-29-2016 10:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18563953)

American ingenuity right thar http://srzone.fandroppingsllc.netdna...flagsmiley.gif

Odio 04-29-2016 10:47

I would like to point out that these statistics that you ******s have been arguing about for the past 6 pages are meaningless. There is no representation for the number of liberal and conservatives starting at the benning of their education. All the data shows is that schools are producing more liberals than conservatives.



But don't let these important facts detract from your meaningless fight.

-SS- 04-29-2016 11:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greedo909 (Post 18563973)
Care to test that hypothesis on literally any inner city street corner?

damn... now Greedo blackening the other eye.

ouch

havax 04-29-2016 11:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18563953)
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...a5&oe=57A737C7

Okay, that should keep the wingers fired up for the rest of the day. I'm off to Maryland. Peace.

that has actually been known to work, and is relatively cheap alternative to paying deductible/totaling new vehicle because of hail.

Fool 04-29-2016 11:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18563953)
Or put another way, those with less than a high school education almost always vote republican.

This is all very true, except for the fact that it isn't.

62% of High School dropouts voted for Obama (66% in 2008). Gore and Clinton both got 60%. Those who make less than $30k a year also overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

Kerosene31 04-29-2016 11:51

Perhaps... just maybe... that thing in the background could help :)

(I know, it is probably filled with **** like everyone else's garage)

slogg 04-29-2016 11:52

I used to throw my floor mats on the hood & roof with a beach towel

Clean floor mats from the rain and no dents

Veniggs 04-29-2016 12:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18564012)
This is all very true, except for the fact that it isn't.

62% of High School dropouts voted for Obama (66% in 2008). Gore and Clinton both got 60%. Those who make less than $30k a year also overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

dude he alrdy ****ed off to the taur forums

Torks 04-29-2016 12:23

reddit is a Trump spamfest atm.

havax 04-29-2016 12:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18564014)
Perhaps... just maybe... that thing in the background could help :)

(I know, it is probably filled with **** like everyone else's garage)

duh, i'm pretty sure he would have parked it in the garage if he could have.

some people have more than one vehicle, and other **** in their garage, yes.

StapleMammal1 04-29-2016 13:45

I have had people call me a coconut and worse because I support Trump. People think all brown people hate Trump. We don't all hate Trump. Only commies, socialist, and general dumbasses hate Trump.

#TRUMP2016

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NITRphE07Q

Captain Tele 04-29-2016 14:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18563869)

costa mesa = coast of mexico

figures

place is last area on SO CAL coast they can afford to live ten to a home at

MasterGnr 04-29-2016 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18564116)
costa mesa = coast of mexico

figures

place is last area on SO CAL coast they can afford to live ten to a home at

U need to look up the word mesa

StapleMammal1 04-29-2016 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18564116)
costa mesa = coast of mexico

costa = coast

mesa = table

costa mesa = table coast

RandalltheVandal 04-29-2016 14:12

he didnt mean it literally u dip****s

CapnPyro 04-29-2016 14:15

yeahthe whole area is super expensive, the protestors commuted to get there haha

arsin 04-29-2016 14:17

I'm going to design an inflated car cover. :p:

StapleMammal1 04-29-2016 14:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandalltheVandal (Post 18564120)
he didnt mean it literally u dip****s

Say what you mean. Mean what you say.

How does it work?

:rolleyes:

Captain Tele 04-29-2016 14:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18563953)
Or put another way, those with less than a high school education almost always vote republican.

u sure about that one kemosabe?

last I checked the HS drop out rates of inner city **** holes are the highest in the country.

how many ghettos vote Republican?

You and Lou are beyond delusional at this point

Guess this is what happens after 8 years of getting your way, almost unequivocally, and watching the country go to complete **** because of it. I witnessed similar desperation from Bush fans in '08

Captain Tele 04-29-2016 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18563953)
Okay, that should keep the wingers fired up for the rest of the day. I'm off to Maryland. Peace.

Have fun...

Don't forget to grab a cup of tea with your fellow elitists in Baltimore

They will direct you to what storefront and police car to throw your Molotov when you finish.

JoMo 04-29-2016 14:41

Look at these freaks...

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChOhoFcUYAAfWRP.jpg

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChOuvgWW4AEReJs.jpg


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 23:29.
Page 60 of 626

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC