Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 56 of 77

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=660985)

Spxnge 02-17-2013 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICFire (Post 17585945)
Yeah however heard of a screen shot...

http://i.imgur.com/ri0jwCk.gif

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-U...eletoneyes.gif

Edofnor 02-17-2013 15:39

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/...psa7ee8b63.jpg

T-Refried-455 02-17-2013 15:40

i can make a screenshot of pretty much anything

would you like one of kurayami leaving me rep

how about the easter bunny

naptown 02-17-2013 15:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICFire (Post 17585945)
Yeah however heard of a screen shot...

http://i.imgur.com/ri0jwCk.gif

http://i.imgur.com/Y89xDLv.gif

slogg 02-17-2013 15:41

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/7197/cereal.gif

NightTrain 02-17-2013 15:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICFire (Post 17585939)
lol, yeah I'm concerned obviously.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICFire (Post 17585911)
things are still disappearing just search now and you can check it out yourself

work here is done

QED

Spxnge 02-17-2013 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Refried-455 (Post 17585948)
i can make a screenshot of pretty much anything

would you like one of kurayami leaving me rep

how about the easter bunny

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/2001025_o.gif

slogg 02-17-2013 15:43

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/trol...7baf3-1318.gif

Irn-Bru 02-17-2013 15:43

Cliffs now are the same as cliffs on page 5.

Except she made an appearance briefly about 8 pages back to come close down TW before naptown reminded her why she freaked in the first place.

Spxnge 02-17-2013 15:43

http://newsimg.ngfiles.com/222000/22...sNGplaatje.gif

Osiris 02-17-2013 15:44

Ok so what was written in these so called deleted repcomments then? Why do you give a **** if they were deleted?

Edofnor 02-17-2013 15:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irn-Bru (Post 17585959)
Cliffs now are the same as cliffs on page 5.

Except she made an appearance briefly about 8 pages back to come close down TW before naptown reminded her why she freaked in the first place.

she did not show ****

iceyfire still hasn't provided any evidence to substantiate his claims that rep comments and perhaps other mysterious items were deleted

the meltdown is reaching disturbing (fukushima) levels

Irn-Bru 02-17-2013 15:45

I'm assuming it must be the nude pic comments... (but this is unlikely on the basis that Rayn effectively said it hasn't happened).

ICMeltdown 02-17-2013 15:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osiris (Post 17585962)
Ok so what was written in these so called deleted repcomments then? Why do you give a **** if they were deleted?

Why delete them if the claim is nothing said was wrong?

Of course now they are denying it was said...

Fool 02-17-2013 15:45

Convenient to accuse admins of deleting rep comments whilst offering no proof that the comment existed in the first place or evidence that it's been removed. You haven't even put forth the details of the message you claim existed. I would think if it were so horrible you would take a screenshot of it.

What is truly fascinating though after looking over your rep comments is that the only one you're complaining about is the one you're alleging has vanished.

Bump 02-17-2013 15:46

private reputation comments are deforming his daughters public reputation

i am confused

Irn-Bru 02-17-2013 15:46

Srs, this thread been the funniest thing today, and I hit my friend in the hand with a spade, so that's saying something.

ICMeltdown 02-17-2013 15:46

Convenient so much has disappeared, yeah isn't it...

ah well

AnubiS 02-17-2013 15:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osiris (Post 17585931)
Time for some updated cliffs?

Prease?

main question is why would ICFire post photos of her navy hard core daughter.

naptown trolled the **** out of him

-rep = I have nudies of your daughter

ICFire freaks the **** out, whines at daughter, daughter threats naptown

people loling here, ICFire getting out of control

naptown and sxpngs posting gifs

ICFire getting :(

and we're hitting the page 60 soon. 100 by midnight.

:popcorn:

NightTrain 02-17-2013 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irn-Bru (Post 17585959)
Cliffs now are the same as cliffs on page 5.

Except she made an appearance briefly about 8 pages back to come close down TW before naptown reminded her why she freaked in the first place.

Well that and the fact that her complaint was that naptown had the audacity to take her PRIVATE message PUBLIC :scared:

IQ is obv hereditary


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 20:53.
Page 56 of 77

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC