Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 12 of 16

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   did validuz really go to full sail university or is that a joke? (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=629266)

spockhammer 03-07-2011 15:20

what is the plural of illuminati - Google Search

spockhammer 03-07-2011 15:22

Big Booty Hoes by 2 Live Crew on Friday | Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming

Amadeus 03-07-2011 15:28

ITT Dare demonstrates that he is a sane and balanced individual

spockhammer 03-07-2011 15:28

lol k cool

FOURSTAR 03-07-2011 15:29

**** The Police Featuring Tyler, The Creator by MellowHype on BLACKENEDWHITE | Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming

nigafool 03-07-2011 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by inkja (Post 16255086)
In my experience people who reply with vague bull**** answers regarding their job usually aren't happy with what they do or think it is something embarrassing.

Same applies with someone's education.

i'd be willing to wager validuze doesn't actually have what most people would consider "a job"

BeLiaL 03-07-2011 15:31

hey val you missed this again

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyclozine
Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz
Quote:

Originally Posted by cyclozine
Quote:

You think I was laughing at the fact of the fire existing in the first place? lol. Try again.

I'd suggest reading into some structural engineering and how buildings are designed.

i'd love to hear what kind of structural engineering background validuz has

guys i watched a youtube video and i'm an expert on controlled demolition

More than one degree! Unpossible!1

I mean, when you get out of high school, and for a second that thought passes your mind that you might want to actually do something with your life, you MIGHT consider college. This sounds weird, but sometimes people go to college, get a degree, then continue afterwards and get a MS or PhD. Sometimes they even decide that they want a different career and get a second degree.

You won't have to worry about any of that. I'm sure your mommy and daddy will continue to support your loser ass.

what do i win? val stops posting? i'll take the $10 instead

reZolut 03-07-2011 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by nigafool (Post 16255184)
i'd be willing to wager validuze doesn't actually have what most people would consider "a job"

this

i feel bad for him. instead of taking ownership of bull**** in his own life he attributes his shortcomings to being poor when he was younger or not having everything paid fo him. he can't accept the fact that a lot of people share this type of upbringing and yet they are able to accomplish a ****load more than some bogus part-time 'job'.

inkja 03-07-2011 15:43

I'm glad that this thread has got back on track, there was a danger it was going to be hijacked by a bunch of ******s talking about tribes.

FOURSTAR 03-07-2011 15:57

we should just paste that quote anytime he posts, kinda like when johnny the scammer posts.

Al'Muktar 03-07-2011 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by FOURSTAR (Post 16255234)
we should just paste that quote anytime he posts, kinda like when johnny the scammer posts.

along with this one

Quote:

I start thousands of arguments that I don't give a **** about or I'm unsure about just to further ridicule them after I prove them wrong. Or worse, I'll take up an argument from a very specific point of view and ground, even though I know that a slight rewording of my sentence will result in me being wrong, just to have the retards flock in that can't read and argue with me.

What can I say? I like arguing.

Blotter 03-07-2011 16:23

love these threads

warms my heart

:heart:

JoMo 03-07-2011 16:25

ITT: Lots of people sure do care a lot about Validuz or don't have lives of their own.

Data 03-07-2011 16:29

We just want what's best for him.

BeLiaL 03-07-2011 16:29

because it's impossible to post about someone without dedicating hours to the task

hyung 03-07-2011 16:29

**** this forum the vast majority of u are losers and just like validuz anyway u just jump on pack mentality so that u dont get ridiculed but most of u argumentative uptight unfulfilled unhappy individuals anyway and even more of u are mentally unstable chemically imbalanced (kotz nofix etcccc)

at least in tribes talk the fags losers and nerds play tribes and we have good times u r just all living in the past ******s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_VpjSv_4QM

it is sad u guys let tw bother u so much hahaha **** i hope i can fit in!!!

Data 03-07-2011 16:32

Dude TW bothers the **** out of me. I think I'll go kill myself.

hyung 03-07-2011 16:32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaVXfHZv50Y

data u r up there with taxi and scooby as biggest old losers who take their internet persona seriously it is sad to watch

vanster is basically up there too but he is pretty agreeable and well spoken so he gets the slip time to time

NoFiX 03-07-2011 16:33

Kinda pathetic everyone sits here all day trashing this guy for wanting to better his education.

cyclozine 03-07-2011 16:35

Posting this from the ****ter at work

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page