i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

naptown

Veteran XV
i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

reason????"

navydoc93 said:
SO you want to tell my father that you have nude pictures of me...... You have the damn nerve to post my Facebook profile picture on this Forum....

If you want to know who I am and what I am about.... Bring it.... When the FBI comes knocking on mommy and daddy's door to arrest your sorry ass for hacking and you shown up in the Marion County Courthouse for slander and deformation of character of someone who has served the United States for almost 20 years to allow you the rights and liberties to put me on a forum that I have never belonged to, to people who don't even know me.....

You better have a LARGE set of brass balls and PRAY TO GOD that the people I know and the connections I have don't hunt your ass down and put you in jail.....

It will be damn hard to finish your college education from a damn prison cell, let alone be a personal in the medical profession with a criminal record.....

Watch out sweetheart.... You want to throw me into whatever mission you have with me Father..... I will see you rot in jail before you ruin my name, my credibility, and my career.

Sincerely,
The Wrong Bitch to Fuck With

apparently icfire has totally lost his mind

did you deform this girl's character nap?

shame on you

edit: CLIFFS

1) hion of icfire's daughter precipitates angry PMs, threats of legal action, etc
2) nothing actually happens
3) probably not worth reading thread unless you wanna see pic of girl with man jaw

Last edited:
this is huge, i can't wait to be part of this world breaking nude picture scandal. i wonder where i fit in all of this, i mean am i simply just an observer or am i participating by posting on tribalwar?

haha well
that was a mistake.
i think i need to bring naptown on as staff to replace rat as my black hat.

I don't get who this is. Is it Scooby's wife, or ICfire's kid? Naptown has irritated so many females I lose track

i allegedly neg'd icfire and told him his daughter gave me nudes and he flipped

then she flipped

she is now suing me for deformation and libelties

Last edited:
icfire is a fucking pillhead

dude is incoherent 95% of the time

wait am I deforming his character I don't even know

monday is a holiday

george washington was our last great president

Back