Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 56 of 626

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Baby Bew 04-24-2016 23:56

An alliance is formed!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/24/politi....html?adkey=bn
Ted Cruz, John Kasich join forces to stop Donald Trump

Ted Cruz and John Kasich issued startling statements Sunday night about their paths ahead, the first sign the two campaigns are coordinating to deny Donald Trump the Republican presidential nomination.
Within minutes of each other, the pair issued statements saying they will divide their efforts in upcoming contests with Cruz focusing on Indiana and Kasich devoting his efforts to Oregon and New Mexico. The strategy is aimed at blocking Trump from gaining the 1,237 delegates necessary to claim to GOP nomination this summer.

Dangerdoggie 04-24-2016 23:58

Quote:

Twitter Shadowbans Donald Trump Tweet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReFReMfBWAY


http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/0...d-trump-tweet/

was wondering when they would get around to manipulating his tweets.

Togowack 04-25-2016 00:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeVeReD (Post 18561206)
You can't piece the prophesies together until after they start to happen...
it's that good of a mystery
you can't expect god to just outright tell you what's going to happen
...
you have to figure it out
that's why there aren't going to be any retards in heaven

If the devil knew what was going to happen, he might stop or delay it. When you pray the devil hears it and sets plans against you in life. But if you pray in tongues like the disciples did, a mystery is accomplished.

Reggs 04-25-2016 00:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie (Post 18561254)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReFReMfBWAY


http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/0...d-trump-tweet/

was wondering when they would get around to manipulating his tweets.

Yeah, I read the article and have no clue what it's saying. What is a shadow ban or an algorithmic timeline?

bam 04-25-2016 01:13

Shadow ban is where he keeps posting but no one else sees it. When he logs in it appears he's not banned at all.

JoMo 04-25-2016 01:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Bew (Post 18561253)
An alliance is formed!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/24/politi....html?adkey=bn
Ted Cruz, John Kasich join forces to stop Donald Trump

Ted Cruz and John Kasich issued startling statements Sunday night about their paths ahead, the first sign the two campaigns are coordinating to deny Donald Trump the Republican presidential nomination.
Within minutes of each other, the pair issued statements saying they will divide their efforts in upcoming contests with Cruz focusing on Indiana and Kasich devoting his efforts to Oregon and New Mexico. The strategy is aimed at blocking Trump from gaining the 1,237 delegates necessary to claim to GOP nomination this summer.

What a couple of losers......

TW_Dagger 04-25-2016 02:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Togowack (Post 18561268)
If the devil knew what was going to happen, he might stop or delay it. When you pray the devil hears it and sets plans against you in life. But if you pray in tongues like the disciples did, a mystery is accomplished.

Yeah because God's chosen wouldn't know the tongue of the celestials.

Togowack 04-25-2016 02:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1 Corinthians 14:2
For anyone who speaks in a tongue does not speak to people but to God. Indeed, no one understands them; they utter mysteries by the Spirit.


TW_Dagger 04-25-2016 02:19

Lucifer isn't people.

Togowack 04-25-2016 02:27

We are not battling Twitter accounts, the Federal Reserve, individual politicians or individual Trump protesters. We are in a war against an army and they are one side, we on the other. None of what they say makes sense, because they are confused, they've gotten conflicting orders. As a result, the army consumes itself.

One thing they have in common: they hate Trump, but they don't know why. An invisible force is at work here. No amount of words or convincing changes them.

JoMo 04-25-2016 02:42

p0w!

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-r...ruz-and-kasich

DONALD J. TRUMP ***8203;RESPONSE TO CRUZ AND KASICH CAMPAIGNS

It is sad that two grown politicians have to collude against one person who has only been a politician for ten months in order to try and stop that person from getting the Republican nomination.


Senator Cruz has done very poorly and after his New York performance, which was a total disaster, he is in free fall and as everyone has seen, he does not react well under pressure. Also, approximately 80% of the Republican Party is against him. Governor Kasich, who has only won 1 state out of 41, in other words, he is 1 for 41 and he is not even doing as well as other candidates who could have stubbornly stayed in the race like him but chose not to do so. Marco Rubio, as an example, has more delegates than Kasich and yet suspended his campaign one month ago. Others, likewise, have done much better than Kasich, who would get slaughtered by Hillary Clinton once the negative ads against him begin. 85% of Republican voters are against Kasich.


Collusion is often illegal in many other industries and yet these two Washington insiders have had to revert to collusion in order to stay alive. They are mathematically dead and this act only shows, as puppets of donors and special interests, how truly weak they and their campaigns are. I have brought millions of voters into the Republican primary system and have received many millions of votes more than Cruz or Kasich. Additionally, I am far ahead of both candidates with delegates and would be receiving in excess of 60% of the vote except for the fact that there were so many candidates running against me.


Because of me, everyone now sees that the Republican primary system is totally rigged. When two candidates who have no path to victory get together to stop a candidate who is expanding the party by millions of voters, (all of whom will drop out if I am not in the race) it is yet another example of everything that is wrong in Washington and our political system. This horrible act of desperation, from two campaigns who have totally failed, makes me even more determined, for the good of the Republican Party and our country, to prevail!

MC Hamster 04-25-2016 03:24

Just a reminder: Here are the odds

Hillary Clinton 1.33
Donald Trump 5.50
Ted Cruz 13.00
Bernie Sanders 34.00
Paul Ryan 34.00
John Kasich 34.00
Joe Biden 81.00
Mitt Romney 201.00
James Mattis 251.00
Juaquin James Malphurs (Wacka Flocka Flame) 501.00
Deez Nuts 501.00


So.. is it "First Gentleman" that we call Bill when the family's packed back into the White House?

Dangerdoggie 04-25-2016 04:16

https://i.sli.mg/GXMIqV.jpg

StapleMammal1 04-25-2016 15:59

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqd8Vp7mATM

LouCypher 04-25-2016 18:41

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/24/politi...-clinton-2016/

Validuz 04-25-2016 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18561583)

Billionaire doesn't like him?

Good, I like him even more now.

Funny how that works. Retard liberals will never get it. They're too starstruck too often.

Captain Tele 04-25-2016 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18561583)

and wow should that tell us something...something extremely important

http://i2.wp.com/www.powerlineblog.c...Tweet-copy.jpg

she sounds mad that the koch endorsement didn't come with enough money.

she would rather keep shilling for goldmans ballsachs

Hillary Clinton's Full 'Speech' To Goldman Sachs

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/defau..._hillary_0.jpg

Captain Tele 04-25-2016 18:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 18561587)
Billionaire doesn't like him?

Good, I like him even more now.

Funny how that works. Retard liberals will never get it. They're too starstruck too often.

i want to hear more about tax and spend strategies of people cheating on their own taxes, hiding their own money, and/or getting fatter off of the craptastic crony crapitalist system they are already exploiting.

real heroes like george sorros, warren buffet and tom steyer

that's what america needs right now......

and perhaps another al gore movie

JoMo 04-25-2016 19:23

Uh oh...

Clinton leads Trump by just 3 points in new poll

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...ump-nationally

Gouge 04-25-2016 20:19

Wow! Megyn Kelly Says She Cut Her Hair Off Cuz of Trump! Sex Life Ruined! Has Not Masturbated in Months! Coffee Taste Like Pennies! Delicatessen Wont Serve Her Hot Sandwiches Because Shes to Cold! Claire Underwood Her Inspiration!

Validuz 04-25-2016 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18561592)
i want to hear more about tax and spend strategies of people cheating on their own taxes, hiding their own money, and/or getting fatter off of the craptastic crony crapitalist system they are already exploiting.

real heroes like george sorros, warren buffet and tom steyer

that's what america needs right now......

and perhaps another al gore movie

Yea, exactly. :lol:

Validuz 04-25-2016 20:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18561597)
Uh oh...

Clinton leads Trump by just 3 points in new poll

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...ump-nationally

"About 36 percent of respondents said the language made them less likely to vote for a candidate."

This is how dumb people are.

They don't care about the content of what's being said, only HOW it's being said.

The world needs a reset button.

Togowack 04-25-2016 23:59

You've also got to think, if they are imposing martial law, maybe Obama should be treating the vets better, or most troops are going to be against him too.

GreyGhost 04-26-2016 01:18

shut up Togo

Odio 04-26-2016 05:06

http://i.imgur.com/IQxQh0R.jpg

Dangerdoggie 04-26-2016 05:16

she's work'n on her email server

Greedo909 04-26-2016 06:13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIH-J3uLN3E

-SS- 04-26-2016 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18561592)
i want to hear more about tax and spend strategies of people cheating on their own taxes, hiding their own money, and/or getting fatter off of the craptastic crony crapitalist system they are already exploiting.

real heroes like george sorros, warren buffet and tom steyer

that's what america needs right now......

and perhaps another al gore movie

:rofl:

brutal

NoGodForMe 04-26-2016 11:37

I also think all those polls saying Hillary will beat Trump are wrong. However, it's going to be tough because of the "Gimmie My Free Stuff" crowd and election fraud.

What they need to do is an electoral map of each state. But right now they're still doing most polls on the primary.

Kerosene31 04-26-2016 12:23

Polls are usually poorly done. Find the undecided in battleground states and see which way they are leaning.

Dangerdoggie 04-26-2016 14:14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8BpTQZ0ktY

Lying Rafael met his match.

KingSobieski 04-26-2016 14:23

Informed voters, cruzs achilles heel

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Odio 04-26-2016 14:24

http://i.imgur.com/JMTsfVX.png

Reggs 04-26-2016 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie (Post 18561981)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8BpTQZ0ktY

Lying Rafael met his match.

I'm surprised he's gotten this far honestly. If you watch this video and many others, I can totally see how everyone who has met the man hates him and says he's this cold creepy condescending dick.

Even in the debates, every time he finishes a statement he ends on this note of really weird self-satisfaction like he just said the most intelligent thing ever spoken. It's strange.

LouCypher 04-26-2016 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 18562023)
I'm surprised he's gotten this far honestly. If you watch this video and many others, I can totally see how everyone who has met the man hates him and says he's this cold creepy condescending dick.

Even in the debates, every time he finishes a statement he ends on this note of really weird self-satisfaction like he just said the most intelligent thing ever spoken. It's strange.

I can't tell if you're talking about Cruz, or Trump.

Reggs 04-26-2016 19:43

Cruz

Everyone loves Trump. That's why he's winning, obviously.

LouCypher 04-26-2016 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 18562172)
Everyone loves Trump.

Everyone except for the 60-70% of the country supporting another party/candidate.

Reggs 04-26-2016 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18562181)
Everyone except for the 60-70% of the country supporting another party/candidate.

He will win them over in due time just like he did the Latinos.

Reggs 04-26-2016 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greedo909 (Post 18561854)

He should Khan Academy videos or something. Really sums things up well.

JoMo 04-26-2016 21:07

Trump cleaning up the NE primaries.


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 21:32.
Page 56 of 626

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC