Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 53 of 626

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Captain Tele 04-19-2016 15:04

cops and first responders always at 7-11

http://smartcanucks.ca/wp-content/up...free-donut.jpg

samUwell 04-19-2016 15:18

JUST DID MY TAXES.

GRRR!

I hate the govt so ****ing much and to make matters worse, we are dealing with the give me free **** army of the Bernie supporters. Makes me want to kill every single person that is younger than me.

Kerosene31 04-19-2016 15:42

Or maybe the guy was just tired from campaigning all over and had a momentary brain fart. Come on people...

Fool 04-19-2016 15:44

http://i.imgur.com/DHuD5A4.jpg

JoMo 04-19-2016 15:45

Nobody remembers Obama's "57 states"? Sometimes people misspeak.

Dangerdoggie 04-19-2016 16:40

or Bushes "Mission Accomplished".

Thingfish 04-19-2016 17:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by samUwell (Post 18558555)
JUST DID MY TAXES.

GRRR!

I hate the govt so ****ing much and to make matters worse, we are dealing with the give me free **** army of the Bernie supporters. Makes me want to kill every single person that is younger than me.

You need the ones younger than you to fund your social security.

motoxbudd 04-19-2016 17:33

i have the perfect solution. elect 2 presidents. one fiscally conservative republican, one socialist democrat. the democrat voters get all the handouts, free everything, but THEY have to pay for it. republican voters have to get a job and work for their food, medical, school, housing, but at least they wont have to pay the obnoxious taxes to support all the welfare losers and illegal spics medical bills

samUwell 04-19-2016 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thingfish (Post 18558597)
You need the ones younger than you to fund your social security.

wut?


I pay into it and yet, i will never see a penny of it.

Kerosene31 04-19-2016 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by motoxbudd (Post 18558608)
one fiscally conservative republican

When an economic conservative actually tuns, he or she will get my vote!

I'd love to cut gov't spending. Not one candidate out there has proposed any spending cuts. Trump's wall would cost billions.

LouCypher 04-19-2016 17:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18558616)
Not one candidate out there has proposed any spending cuts.

I'm pretty sure every Republican still running wants to defund NASA, NPR, and Planned Parenthood.

Kerosene31 04-19-2016 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18558618)
I'm pretty sure every Republican still running wants to defund NASA, NPR, and Planned Parenthood.

Cutting all those completely wouldn't even begin to pay for Trump's stupid wall, or the wars the other candidates will start.

"Defunding" is also bull****. Either change the laws and the budget or don't.

Cutting planned parenthood means more welfare babies too. How about the people so morally opposed to abortion start being ok with contraception? How about sex ed in schools early enough to make a difference? How about easy access to birth control? Instead we teach creationism and that every sperm is sacred.

motoxbudd 04-19-2016 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18558616)
When an economic conservative actually tuns, he or she will get my vote!

I'd love to cut gov't spending. Not one candidate out there has proposed any spending cuts. Trump's wall would cost billions.

wrong, ****o. trumps wall would save trillions by getting rid of 30+ million leeches who suck and suck, resulting in skyrocketing medical costs for americans who actually pay their bills due to them using hospital emergency rooms for their free family doctors, swamp tax payer public schools with their illegal spawn by registering 50 wetback ratlets to a single address in a good school district, but actually living outside it to avoid paying school taxes, take all the blue collar/skilled labor jobs meant for highschool kids saving for college, while working illegally for cash, paying no taxes, and sending the money straight back to their extended families in mexico, alltogether costing usa trillions over the long haul while destroying our economy, education, workforce, and medical.

in otherwords, go **** yourself

Captain Tele 04-19-2016 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by samUwell (Post 18558555)
JUST DID MY TAXES.

GRRR!

I hate the govt so ****ing much and to make matters worse, we are dealing with the give me free **** army of the Bernie supporters. Makes me want to kill every single person that is younger than me.

think of the children

that we have to indoctrinate

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...46_634x905.jpg

who will paint the roads?

Gandalf 04-19-2016 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18558619)
Cutting all those completely wouldn't even begin to pay for Trump's stupid wall, or the wars the other candidates will start.

"Defunding" is also bull****. Either change the laws and the budget or don't.

Cutting planned parenthood means more welfare babies too. How about the people so morally opposed to abortion start being ok with contraception? How about sex ed in schools early enough to make a difference? How about easy access to birth control? Instead we teach creationism and that every sperm is sacred.

Ummm....no?

Somehow, abortions weren't all that common back before planned parenthood, probably because teen pregnancy wasn't common at all.

Sex Education is being taught in grade school, how ****ing early do you want to go? Condoms are sold in every store in the country. Teens can go get birth control and plan B. Yet abortions are at astounding levels, when the teen moms aren't electing to keep the babies because welfare, food stamps, Medicaid and the dozens of other free support services we working folks are paying for. No one is teaching Creationism except in private schools, and it doesn't have anything to do with teenager sex. High Schools have gawd damn nurseries for ****s sake.

The problem is the fact that our culture now sees teenage pregnancy as acceptable and even encouraged. But it pisses me off that my tax dollars goes to an organization that helps, and encourages that behavior.

And stfu that my tax dollars don't directly fund abortions. Such a weasel argument. I'll tell you what. You give me $2,000 dollars a month to pay my rent and utilities. I won't use a dime of it to fund my hookers and coke lifestyle. I promise. I'll just use the money I *would* have used for my rent and utilities to fund my hookers and coke lifestyle. Deal?

Captain Tele 04-19-2016 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18558563)
Nobody remembers Obama's "57 states"? Sometimes people misspeak.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9aUN09rYA8...7%2Bstates.jpg

HumDumpin 04-19-2016 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gandalf (Post 18558627)
Ummm....no?

Somehow, abortions weren't all that common back before planned parenthood, probably because teen pregnancy wasn't common at all.

Ya, sure, this checks out as 100% bull****, lets build a whole argument on it because taxes

Eggi 04-19-2016 18:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gandalf (Post 18558627)
Ummm....no?

Somehow, abortions weren't all that common back before planned parenthood, probably because teen pregnancy wasn't common at all.

LMAO

u r like a retarded ostrich

arcadus 04-19-2016 19:26

7/11 was a part time job

JoMo 04-19-2016 20:36

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgcKiNEUAAAXkwZ.jpg

KingSobieski 04-19-2016 20:40

Ya if any of those people were to be trusted with money who would it be.v

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Dangerdoggie 04-19-2016 21:29

https://i.sli.mg/WTnDwz.jpg

Fool 04-19-2016 21:30

I like that the guy in the yellow hat is facing the other way

antifreeze 04-19-2016 21:42

**** conformity

JoMo 04-19-2016 21:52

NEW YORK EXIT POLLS:
CLINTON 54% SANDERS 46%
TRUMP 61% KASICH 24% CRUZ 15%

Dangerdoggie 04-19-2016 21:58

feel'n the Sanders burnout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipqqEFoJPL4

motoxbudd 04-19-2016 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18558722)
NEW YORK EXIT POLLS:
CLINTON 54% SANDERS 46%
TRUMP 61% KASICH 24% CRUZ 15%

dear vanster, ender, n the rest o u ignant ****in libtard crybabies... whatcha ****boiez gotta say now, bout trump not seriously running for pres, and aint got snowballs chance in hell to even be nominated? cuz its obv gunna b bush vs clinton. morons. eat a dik. welcome trump prsident o da usa 2016!

antifreeze 04-19-2016 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 18558011)

You don't see an overwhelming amount of comedians / reporters being paid to do this at Bernie & Clinton rallies.

JoMo 04-20-2016 00:34

Looks like Trump will probably get between 89-92 delegates from NY.

Walking_Man 04-20-2016 00:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by antifreeze (Post 18558798)
You don't see an overwhelming amount of comedians / reporters being paid to do this at Bernie & Clinton rallies.

its almost as though being the reality tv star candidate attracts fellow tv personalities

Dangerdoggie 04-20-2016 01:11

vice is funded by bill maher, at least on HBO

Kerosene31 04-20-2016 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18558722)
NEW YORK EXIT POLLS:
CLINTON 54% SANDERS 46%
TRUMP 61% KASICH 24% CRUZ 15%

The GOP numbers aren't actually percentages, there are really only 100 registered republicans in New York :bigthumb:

RandalltheVandal 04-20-2016 10:35

uh, well its still a percentage, no?

:D

StapleMammal1 04-20-2016 12:31

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoVXp3nqNfo

JoMo 04-20-2016 12:35

http://i63.tinypic.com/ac7nsn.jpg

http://a4.files.biography.com/image/...E3NTU4NjU5.jpg

StapleMammal1 04-20-2016 13:15

would not hit

media_junkie 04-20-2016 13:34

Yeah so whatever happened to the Ted Cruz sex scandal, it looks as if it just vanished.

Kerosene31 04-20-2016 13:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by media_junkie (Post 18558979)
Yeah so whatever happened to the Ted Cruz sex scandal, it looks as if it just vanished.

Pretty sure it was just BS. Plus, I don't think anyone gives a **** about Cruz at this point. I mean really, does anyone like this guy?

He seems like the kind of guy even used car salesmen would hate.

Reggs 04-20-2016 14:17

The DC Madam's lawyer very strongly implied that he had dirt on Cruz, but there is a wait for when he will leak the info. The SC has to decide if they will low the info to be public knowledge, and if they don't he said he would release it anyway.

But yeah, it doesn't matter at this point. Also, his wife stopped campaigning with him when the news hit so I'm pretty sure it's true.

JoMo 04-20-2016 14:22

defeaTED

"SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- A vote for Ben Carson in Tuesday's primary really didn't matter. Not only did Carson drop out of the race last month, he actively rejected his own votes.

But that didn't stop thousands of people from checking the "Ben Carson" box on the ballot yesterday. In fact, Carson even beat U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz in one district."


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:12.
Page 53 of 626

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC