Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 2 of 8

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   did validuz really go to full sail university or is that a joke? (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=629266)

HaPpY 03-06-2011 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by FngrBANG (Post 16252992)
His freshman term was the hardest 9 years of validuz's life

wow, even fngr the highschool dropout is jumping in :lol:

HaPpY 03-06-2011 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by sehvi (Post 16252994)
is this the same as the sail institute that offers audio engineering courses?

its the same one that offers a degree in making maps and writing game scripts

HaPpY 03-06-2011 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkPiece (Post 16253234)
This quote is just pure gold.... :lol:

this gives me an idea

tw should have a quote section where you can submit someones post and more submissions of a post ranks it higher. basically a digg/hall of fame for posts, instead of threads.

Data 03-06-2011 18:13

Notice that Validuz has vacated the thread...

Pagy 03-06-2011 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Data (Post 16253516)
Notice that Validuz has vacated the thread...

stop being a retard you retarded band of retards

dementia 03-06-2011 18:14

validuz played football at FSU with charlie ward and warrick dunn

i think

Data 03-06-2011 18:16

And I'm Rick James.

*****.

fartiusstinkius 03-06-2011 18:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 16253040)
Yep. Went there for programming. Good trade-skill school, just not traditional (or useful) outside of that. I can't speak for the other degrees though.

Personally I think that trade schools get far too little respect in the US. So many university students study abstract concepts that truly aren't going to help them (beyond making them a more "well-rounded person" or some other similar catch-phrase) and then they don't even end up applying them (and hence making me wonder how useful it was in the first place).

This is tangential to the criticism of any claims of having an engineering degree (whether they were made by Validuz or not).

Also this is really funny:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz
Why is everyone pretending that we can't possibly travel at the speed of light? Do you know how fast our current shuttles (which if I recall correctly are getting replaced soon with better ones) go? Speed of light isn't exactly impossible to achieve, it'll just take new technology and time. I don't know what happens if you go faster than it though.

Besides, even if we could go 10 times the speed of light, we'd never be able to travel anywhere like that. Think about the ridiculously insane amount of damage the vessel would take from a small object in space when you're traveling faster than the speed of light. And it's not like you could "plan" you path out like they do in sci-fi shows, because I doubt you could detect very small objects from that far away. This is all pure speculation of course.


ayz 03-06-2011 18:33

who gets 2 degrees separately, what a waste of 4 extra years

also LOL at that linked thread, quote gold mine

°Gn0m3_Gr0wN° 03-06-2011 18:35

paging val

Pagy 03-06-2011 18:36

the thought of a pretend "engineer" not having a grasp on grade 11 physics still tickles me.

buize 03-06-2011 18:36

Sick burn by fngrbang

Validuz 03-06-2011 18:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al'Muktar (Post 16253215)
durak is indeed a **** douche, but this whole thing came out during a discussion about 9/11 re: structural engineering, and you claimed expertise because you 'have two engineering degrees'

when challenged by others to describe your field of expertise, you eventually admitted that it was programming, and from full sail

and everybody laughed

I never said I had a structural engineering degree.

I tell you what, if any of you can find where I said I have a structural engineering degree or that I have two engineering degrees, I'll stop posting forever.

However, if you can't, you (and the rest of the retards) stop posting forever.

Deal?

Oh wait, I already tried this once before and you all caved in and wouldn't bet. Oh well. :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by coombz (Post 16253223)
i'm pretty sure someone is just gonna bust out the thread full of your lies where you did in fact claim to have multiple engineering degrees

edit: oh gg cyclozine

You too can be included in the bet! :D

Pagy 03-06-2011 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 16253561)
I never said I had a structural engineering degree.

I tell you what, if any of you can find where I said I have a structural engineering degree or that I have two engineering degrees, I'll stop posting forever.

However, if you can't, you (and the rest of the retards) stop posting forever.

Deal?

Oh wait, I already tried this once before and you all caved in and wouldn't bet. Oh well. :lol:

You too can be included in the bet! :D

pretty sure ptavv will still send you the $10 to scan your engineering degree brah

or would you rather try to steer this away from that little challenge for this one you thought up

Xcursion 03-06-2011 19:01

Val, why do you keep saying you didn't say you have an engineering degree when you've said you did in the past?

coombz 03-06-2011 19:03

lol i notice Val has added Amadeus to his sig pignore list for following him around with hill quips for a week or so

you're way too thin skinned for TW mate

edit: hah...'stop posting forever' ?? you wish ;D

Validuz 03-06-2011 19:05

Xcursion, combz, pagy, you're all welcome to join in on the bet.

:lol:

Pagy 03-06-2011 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xcursion (Post 16253569)
Val, why do you keep saying you didn't say you have an engineering degree when you've said you did in the past?

not a "structural" engineering degree

for example, this is a train engineer

http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/38390..._engineer4.jpg

Xcursion 03-06-2011 19:06

So he sets up model train sets and goes CHOO CHOO as they go by?

Pagy 03-06-2011 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 16253573)
Xcursion, combz, pagy, you're all welcome to join in on the bet.

:lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagy (Post 16253568)
pretty sure ptavv will still send you the $10 to scan your engineering degree brah

or would you rather try to steer this away from that little challenge for this one you thought up


sehvi 03-06-2011 19:16

CHOO CHOO

nigafool 03-06-2011 19:22

I NEVER SAID I HAVE 2 ENGINEERING DEGREES

I SAID I HAVE 2 DEGREES

ONE OF WHICH IS IN ENGINEERING

DO U BELIEVE ME YET

Spiderman 03-06-2011 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Volcanic (Post 16253267)
it is, but not because of the coursework, but because of the course load.
Imagine taking 24 credit hours every semester for two years.
Thats pretty much what fullsail does. You're there pretty much 60 hours a week depending on what you're taking.

e: I know this because when I was looking into colleges in HS, I still really wanted to be a game programmer. I looked into FS and they have an open house that plays up that kind of naivete that somebody at that age would have. In the end though, a talk with the CS department head at UCF put it in incredible perspective to me, "Full Sail will give you the tools and parts to build a car. A CS degree will give you the tools and ability to not only build any car, but design it yourself." Pretty good analogy I think.

Ummm I did that in law school why prosecuting and working as a research assistant part time ... that's nothing tbh

ask any resident TW with a hard science degree / med school / law school they'll tell what a joke it is to flaunt a for profit video game school as some sort of academic achievement

zorro 03-06-2011 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by sehvi (Post 16253591)
CHOO CHOO

Val's new theme ssong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Zi-YSW3aQ

cyclozine 03-06-2011 20:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 14181602)
Quote:

Originally Posted by cyclozine (Post 14181548)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 14181537)
You think I was laughing at the fact of the fire existing in the first place? lol. Try again.

I'd suggest reading into some structural engineering and how buildings are designed.

i'd love to hear what kind of structural engineering background validuz has :rofl:

guys i watched a youtube video and i'm an expert on controlled demolition

:rofl: More than one degree! Unpossible!1

I mean, when you get out of high school, and for a second that thought passes your mind that you might want to actually do something with your life, you MIGHT consider college. This sounds weird, but sometimes people go to college, get a degree, then continue afterwards and get a MS or PhD. Sometimes they even decide that they want a different career and get a second degree.

You won't have to worry about any of that. I'm sure your mommy and daddy will continue to support your loser ass.

what do i win? val stops posting? i'll take the $10 instead

JoMo 03-06-2011 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyclozine (Post 16253684)
what do i win? val stops posting? i'll take the $10 instead

nothing because I don't see your point.

buize 03-06-2011 20:18

Tags
and im stuck or something , cumming on validuz , full sail university , hill rage , piece of **** hill , validerp , validurrr , validuz = idiot

Mogs 03-06-2011 20:43

time for validuz to make a tactical withdrawal from this thread and let it blow over

LogRoller 03-06-2011 21:04

well we are hiring engineers right now pm me resumes

ScooBySnaCk 03-06-2011 21:13

whats fullsail u anyway?

Xcursion 03-06-2011 21:15

A place you'd be an expert seeing as how you're always three sheets to the wind.

ScooBySnaCk 03-06-2011 21:17

mighty covert of you candian

Al'Muktar 03-06-2011 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk (Post 16253756)
whats fullsail u anyway?

you want a degree?

got $100k?

want to work like a ***** for a year?

boom theres a degree

ScooBySnaCk 03-06-2011 21:30

isnt like Phoenix or whatever like half that? At least what im semi hearing on the radio

Dweasel 03-06-2011 22:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiderman (Post 16252918)
lol

that and jomo the fiscal conservative is receiving government assistance

"Po" JoMo, ..... remember, he is taking care of his disabled Dad.
No easy task, and he just can't do things.


From experience: the world seems to be passing "you" by. :shock:

Dweasel 03-06-2011 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by FngrBANG (Post 16252992)
His freshman term was the hardest 9 years of validuz's life


:rofl: :picard: :lol:

Dweasel 03-06-2011 23:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagy (Post 16253255)

:idea: Sanitation engineer? :lol:

Data 03-07-2011 00:08

Full Sail is a private technical college that hands out degrees in media studies (film, sound design, game design, etc) for roughly 3x the tuition of Harvard. They are nationally accredited, but not regionally accredited like most real universities.

They are located in Winter Park, FL.

dibs 03-07-2011 00:09

god my dick is so ****ing hard right now i cant even think straight

Data 03-07-2011 00:12

It's like if ITT Tech suddenly decided it wanted to be Ivy League without any of the credentials or curriculum to back it up.


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 19:13.
Page 2 of 8

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC