Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 10 of 13

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   in this thread, i will post the life story of tribalwar's own gon (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=546625)

kesh 06-24-2008 16:10

You know whats sad

you just did about 10 years worth of Gon's life

and it still isn't as big as a SuicideTaxi WSBN post

fraggle 06-24-2008 16:16

maybe one day kesh will post the life story of rayn

kesh 06-24-2008 16:20

Rayn and I hang out

on occasion

ayz 06-24-2008 16:23

and apparently rayn thinks i am a terrible poster

he told kesh

in person

i suppose this is the part where kesh sticks out his tongue and goes "nyah nyah"

kesh 06-24-2008 16:24

didn't you say that before?

like verbatim?

and rayn wasn't the only one to say that, quite a few people belee dat

so don't get your panties in a bunch because its rayn

ptavv 06-24-2008 16:24

the fact that more people voted to ban you than me should tell you everything you need to know ayz

fraggle 06-24-2008 16:24

what does rayn think of my posting kesh

-§trife- 06-24-2008 16:24

i've seen rayn indicate that he thinks you're a ****ty poster on tw

then again it's pretty self evident

kesh 06-24-2008 16:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by fraggle (Post 13370880)
what does rayn think of my posting kesh

you're unbanned, aren't you?

FOG|Adrenaline 06-24-2008 16:25

.

fraggle 06-24-2008 16:25

he did ban me for 15 months though.

ayz 06-24-2008 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptavv (Post 13370879)
the fact that more people voted to ban you than me should tell you everything you need to know ayz

why do you think that means anything

you post like 1/10th of the amount i do and all you post are attention whoring threads targeted at kurayami

ptavv 06-24-2008 16:26

how many posts do you have ayz?

i have 25k

i am curious how far ahead of me you are

ayz 06-24-2008 16:26

i have no idea i can't view post counts

kesh 06-24-2008 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by fraggle (Post 13370891)
he did ban me for 15 months though.

i don't think he did

didn't yankee or something

we've had this conversation before ephy, i don't want to have to sit down and do it again

Jislan 06-24-2008 16:28

I never noticed kesh until this whole 'I hang out with rayn' thing started. It was like the blossoming of a ****** flower.

fraggle 06-24-2008 16:28

rayn banned me not yankee :(

ayz 06-24-2008 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by kesh (Post 13370906)
i don't think he did

didn't yankee or something

we've had this conversation before ephy, i don't want to have to sit down and do it again

yeah "ephy"

why do you have to be difficult

and why do you watch gilmore girls

kesh 06-24-2008 16:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jislan (Post 13370914)
I never noticed kesh until this whole 'I hang out with rayn' thing started. It was like the blossoming of a ****** flower.

I still haven't noticed you =(

kesh 06-24-2008 16:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by fraggle (Post 13370917)
rayn banned me not yankee :(

oh, am thorry :0(

thanks for this thread though.

-§trife- 06-24-2008 16:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jislan (Post 13370914)
I never noticed kesh until this whole 'I hang out with rayn' thing started. It was like the blossoming of a ****** flower.

what's gayer really

making a point of saying you hang out with rayn IRL

or your incessant desire to pursue community building exercises

fraggle 06-24-2008 16:30

my sensei used to have gilmore girls running in the background during my exhausing muay thai sessions 30 times a week.

kesh 06-24-2008 16:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by -§trife- (Post 13370929)
what's gayer really

making a point of saying you hang out with rayn IRL

or your incessant desire to pursue community building exercises

i don't make it a point to say i hang out with rayn irl?

and what the **** are you talking about

Jislan 06-24-2008 16:31

hanging out with rayn and pursuing community building exercises

kesh 06-24-2008 16:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by fraggle (Post 13370933)
my sensei used to have gilmore girls running in the background during my exhausing muay thai sessions 30 times a week.

don't make fun of ayz

he hangs out with akuma and glare and fancycat and stuff

ayz 06-24-2008 16:32

so basically you are embarrassed to admit that you like gilmore girls

ok cool

fraggle 06-24-2008 16:32

i've known akuma as long as any other idiot here, and definitely longer than ****ing ayzianboy has. and glare used to be my good buddy before he sold me out in no uncertain terms. i hardly count knowing/hanging with either of these two clowns as being cool though.

fancy is a total dreamboat though, missjess would amputate her left arm to suck his cock i'm sure.

fraggle 06-24-2008 16:33

i bet missjess would pay a months salary for the privilege of licking fancy cat's *******.

-§trife- 06-24-2008 16:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by kesh (Post 13370935)
i don't make it a point to say i hang out with rayn irl?

and what the **** are you talking about

i'm talking to jizzler and the fact that he thinks we're not familial enough here on tw

kesh 06-24-2008 16:34

I never found missjess attractive

that might just be me though

kesh 06-24-2008 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by -§trife- (Post 13370964)
i'm talking to jizzler and the fact that he thinks we're not familial enough here on tw

ahh

:heart:

my BUST.

jerry 06-24-2008 16:35

missjess looks like a dude

kesh 06-24-2008 16:35

i thought so as well

fraggle 06-24-2008 16:35

is it because she doesn't have a red dot in the middle of her forehead, or because of the stretchmarks all over her hips/thighs due to the 120 pounds she lost in her mid 20s?

Jislan 06-24-2008 16:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by -§trife- (Post 13370964)
i'm talking to jizzler and the fact that he thinks we're not familial enough here on tw

I would like tw to be more friendly and positive towards each other

-§trife- 06-24-2008 16:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jislan (Post 13370983)
I would like tw to be more friendly and positive towards each other

shut up fag

kesh 06-24-2008 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by fraggle (Post 13370976)
is it because she doesn't have a red dot in the middle of her forehead, or because of the stretchmarks all over her hips/thighs due to the 120 pounds she lost in her mid 20s?

doesn't the red dot mean shes married?

i dont know much of indian culture

i just know that some of our women are out of this world hot and the food is amazing, it rains a lot and we often get confused with terrorists

i also know that k2 is not in india

Jislan 06-24-2008 16:38

see strife if you participated in my polls more often you'd be more friendly and positive

kesh 06-24-2008 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by -§trife- (Post 13370989)
shut up fag

haha jislan is gayer

fraggle 06-24-2008 16:39

in my law school some chick came in with the dot on then she asked me for a ride home and i told her i was fresh out of condoms and she said i meant in your car and i said so did i.


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 19:46.
Page 10 of 13

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC