[BUNDY BROS] CALL TO ARMS / MILTIA EVENT / GO-BAG

Blacks - we don't care. Don't comply and die. That's how it works. We don't give a fuck.
At least they went to an out of the way place to keep it between them and the govt. They don't give a fuck about "outrage". They have made their point and are ready to die for it.

HQ in question

Malheur-National-Wildlife-Refuge-Building.jpg

get ready for Waco part II

:popcorn:

Balls in your court owebama...you handle this with as much empathy and restraint as you BLM bullshit or you might spark a snake you can't get back in your bag

Let's air this shit grievance out before you shovel your next round of nonsensical gun control

Let's talk about your real reasoning for why limiting gun rights to otherwise law abiding citizens, as opposed to the criminals you support, patronize, is your go to solution for everything that possibly ails us today

Last edited:
I feel bad for the guys though. Their beef is with their constitutional rights and they won't be able to find anyone in Washington who understands the constitution.

Ryan Bundy:"Willing to kill and be killed if necessary."

ITS GOIN DOWN IN THIS BITCH

Remember when Obama wanted to approve drone strikes on US soil? This is what he was waiting for. I can see him at the dinner table getting interrupted between courses...

"Are they white?"
"Yes sir - all white."
"And they are in a building away from everyone else?"
"Yes sir"
"Use a drone - and get me some more foie gras"

When nig nogs burn occupied business buildings in Ferguson and Baltimore Obama said he couldn't be prouder

When a white person burns their own field...or at best empty unihabbited land, hurting nobody, that is an act of terrorism

Worthy of no less than five more years in a federal penitentiary

leftists backed "space to destroy" during the riots

pretty hilarious & hypocritical

"Ryan Bundy said he could not tell how many protesters are here for fear of compromising opsec."

lollllllllll

Back