Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1 of 9

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tribes Talk (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=239)
-   -   PU night changes (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=687876)

The One and Only 05-01-2017 20:30

PU night changes

I've had a couple people mention that we should change the PU night so that more people can make it.

As opposed to just switching the date, I was thinking we could just do Thursday and Sunday evenings. If we get 16-20 people on either night that fit the criteria to have at least an average PU, we could even do a Base PU or 2.

Criteria - 1) Capable of listening to captains direction
2) Tier 4 or above (there will be updated tier list soon - I know you are all eager to get Vertigos updated opinion on your, your friends, and your enemies tribal prowess. Since my first list was such a big hit, I will spend more time on my next one. I'm thinking I will make at least 6 tiers this time, and will divide the top tier more. I won't let down my fans.

The One and Only 05-07-2017 13:47

We will PU tonight between 8 and 9 central, whenever enough people get on to PU. After the LT PU's, we will play some TR if there is enough interest in the remaining players after LT PU's die or get old.

Off topic - does anyone know what the character limit is for a post? My new tier list is very likely going to exceed one if there is one in place, I'd just like to know what that is in the case that I have to break up my post.

Here's a little of what you can expect to see, but for every player who has played in the past couple of months (the number I have is around 80)

I've removed the name because spoilers, but maybe you can figure it out anyway. :)

Weapon Accuracy: ***** - Probably one of the best shots in the game, if not the best overall.
Tribes Intelligence: ***** - Makes very few, if any big mistakes.
Route running/speed: **** - Doesn***8217;t have the speed/route running ability to make an elite capper, but can hold his own bringing home the flag.
Personality: Mostly positive, but gives up on **** teams easily.
Best position(s): Chaser or Home D, but can be a highly effective LO.
Weaknesses: If he had a weakness, it would be speed. He***8217;s not nearly as fast as some of the best cappers.
Verdict: Tier 1, potential first overall pick. One of the best all around players in the game.

Lyon 05-07-2017 14:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by The One and Only (Post 18761681)
We will PU tonight between 8 and 9 central, whenever enough people get on to PU. After the LT PU's, we will play some TR if there is enough interest in the remaining players after LT PU's die or get old.

Off topic - does anyone know what the character limit is for a post? My new tier list is very likely going to exceed one if there is one in place, I'd just like to know what that is in the case that I have to break up my post.

Here's a little of what you can expect to see, but for every player who has played in the past couple of months (the number I have is around 80)

I've removed the name because spoilers, but maybe you can figure it out anyway. :)

Weapon Accuracy: ***** - Probably one of the best shots in the game, if not the best overall.
Route running/speed: **** - Doesn’t have the speed/route running ability to make an elite capper, but can hold his own bringing home the flag.
Weaknesses: If he had a weakness, it would be speed. He’s not nearly as fast as some of the best cappers.
Verdict: Tier 1, potential first overall pick. One of the best all around players in the game.

Wow vertig0 thanks for the compliments!!!!!

lemon 05-07-2017 14:03

congrats lyon! u r tier 1 top pick@!

Lyon 05-07-2017 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemontw (Post 18761688)
congrats lyon! u r tier 1 top pick@!

I already called my parents!!!!!

Lyon 05-07-2017 14:12

Also vert I think these should be made for each player.
http://imgur.com/5wKAkUO

edit: hmm does TW not like imgur? that's annoying

spider/radar chart

The One and Only 05-07-2017 14:25

haha what is it?

Post is as a link, not an image.

Lyon 05-07-2017 15:08

frikken TW

radar/spider chart

~dickschnitzel~ 05-07-2017 15:41

i gotta get good

http://i.imgur.com/PgUlcIL.gif

Exodus 05-09-2017 12:37

I cannot be expected to follow simple instructions.

Laughing-Stork 05-09-2017 14:28

I'm fairly certain exodus slips in and out of a pot induced coma. When he wakes up he bumps random threads on TW.

hyung 05-09-2017 14:41

Quote:

Route running/speed: **** - Doesn’t have the speed/route running ability to make an elite capper, but can hold his own bringing home the flag.
Weaknesses: If he had a weakness, it would be speed. He’s not nearly as fast as some of the best cappers.

i don't think my LO is that good but overall you nailed it thank you!

darkpiece 05-09-2017 14:55

dam i need a config 2 paly in these pus

maybe ill be on tonite

maybe not

unforatuenly i do not sit on computer anymore : ((((((((((((

~dickschnitzel~ 05-09-2017 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laughing-Stork (Post 18762698)
I'm fairly certain exodus slips in and out of a pot induced coma. When he wakes up he bumps random threads on TW.

he's been doing this **** (AND NOTHING ELSE) for years

Laughing-Stork 05-09-2017 18:21

ya but it seems nobody really talks about it

The One and Only 05-11-2017 19:44

PU 2night - whenever enough get on to PU. I'll be idle in server for next hour to hour and a half though.

spockhammer 05-11-2017 20:21

Quote:

poop truck

Milk-Man 05-12-2017 00:28

vertigo is pro tribes scout

Exodus 05-12-2017 10:16

I have been noted accurately.

spockhammer 05-12-2017 10:58

if u r a race traitor or commit blasphemy to hawkbat or starwolf god or children of the pheonix (we accept many denominations in tribes talk u see we r inclusive) you will be summary executed in public

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page