Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1 of 12

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   scratches on my monitor is pissing me off now (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248282)

finalheaven 10-20-2003 04:52

scratches on my monitor is pissing me off now

From my previous thread i have tried the sand paper route and i think that just made it worse. Now i have a big blob of smooth surface which i cannot read anything behind it. I own a 21 inch sony crt monitor. Is there anything i can really do that will actually work???

And no i will not buy a new ****ing monitor to replace it. Please give me so reasonable options.

Teknoice 10-20-2003 04:58

let me get this straight.. you rubbed sand paper on your monitor? What kind of ****ing idiot are you?

Yaason 10-20-2003 04:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teknoice
let me get this straight.. you rubbed sand paper on your monitor? What kind of ****ing idiot are you?

Bucko 10-20-2003 05:00

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA

[Rogue]MiScHiEf 10-20-2003 05:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teknoice

Words from my mouth.

Maybe some steel wool would smooth it down?

brettfavre 10-20-2003 05:04

Original thread
someone sure got him :shrug:
(and this is why, do not trust tw member sometimes)

Maybe this will help a little. iono

CapnPyro 10-20-2003 05:08

Hey I've heard that blurry monitors can sometimes not be your monitor at all, but a strange form of cataract in your eyes that forms from years of computer use. It only seems like your monitors blurry when you look right at it. To test for this cataract your urine will be salty, so pee in a cup and taste a little bit to check.

[Rogue]MiScHiEf 10-20-2003 05:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapnPyro
Hey I've heard that blurry monitors can sometimes not be your monitor at all, but a strange form of cataract in your eyes that forms from years of computer use. It only seems like your monitors blurry when you look right at it. To test for this cataract your urine will be salty, so pee in a cup and taste a little bit to check.

http://forums.somethingawfulafewmonthsago.com

At least let the guy slide with a sanded monitor...

PJ 10-20-2003 05:10

I pray hes joking. If he isn't, he doesnt deserve to be able to read ANYTHING on his monitor.

nSpectre 10-20-2003 05:57

First, I read this...
Quote:

scratches on my monitor is pissing me off now
Then I read this...
Quote:

Originally Posted by finalheaven
From my previous thread i have tried the sand paper route and i think that just made it worse.

I read previous thread...
Quote:

I have scratches on my monitor and i was wondering how i can get rid of them? Is there a special sort of cleaner that may work? Or would i need to replace the entire window frame? If so where can i do it and how much will it cost?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

And read this...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trop

Quote:

Sand paper....?

Then I quoted this...
Quote:

Originally Posted by `O`BuCKO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA

ns, meber. You got a Vet3. :rofl:

buize 10-20-2003 06:53

:rofl:

Vampire 10-20-2003 06:58

Quote:

From my previous thread i have tried the sand paper route and i think that just made it worse. Now i have a big blob of smooth surface which i cannot read anything behind it. I own a 21 inch sony crt monitor. Is there anything i can really do that will actually work???

And no i will not buy a new ****ing monitor to replace it. Please give me so reasonable options.

it may be mean, it may be cruel..

but if this is true, omg :rofl: :rofl: you're a ****ing idiot

ns Trop

Geck0 10-20-2003 07:05

OMG Biggest TWist of the year! :rofl:

Vampire 10-20-2003 07:16

I'd say for reasonable options, ctrl+k irl

..but you might take me seriously and actually do it.

Ares 10-20-2003 07:17

I just keep getting this picture of him taking 40 grit sandpaper to it

filsinger 10-20-2003 07:20

this is classic.... :lol:

i hear taking a blow torch to your pc is a good way to dust it. Just burns all the little particles up.

SuicideSnowman 10-20-2003 07:21

uh

[SES]BaNsHee 10-20-2003 07:32

:rofl:

Surge 10-20-2003 08:01

:lol: :lol: :lol:

NICE SHOT RETARD

Maniac 10-20-2003 08:12

what the ****

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page