Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1194 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

JoMo 11-10-2016 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18671768)
I think the point is that the people have spoken, and so has the electoral college.

I was wrong about Trump at every single turn. When he first came down that escalator, I thought it was a stunt; I never believed he was really running. When Republican moderates dropped out of the race, giving him the GOP nomination, I was shocked-- I was wrong there also. Now that this has happened, I have to accept that it's actually me that is out of touch with what Americans want, and the kind of people they are. I had no idea at all, that the race would be this close, and never dreamed it would end the way it has.

I've felt a lot of things the last 2 days: fear is the biggest one, but some sadness and a little anger. I recognize that those same emotions are what prompted white America to come out in droves and elect this man, and it would be stupid and selfish of me to think that my emotions are somehow more authentic, more important than those that voted for the winner.

I can still do things that I want-- I hope. I'm going to have a flower garden this spring, and want to plant some Roma heirloom tomatoes at one end of it. I'm going to spend a little less time running, and more time hiking and climbing. I'll still run ultras, but will only attempt 100 miles once in 2017, not two. I'm going to spend more time working on being a better photographer, read some more books, and do better card magic.

There are things I'm going to spend less time doing as well. I'm not going to be nearly as confident and gloating, thinking I'm in some kind of great majority. I'm in a very very small majority, so close that you might not even call it that. The country is divided nearly half, and I intend to spend less time acting like my ideals are holier than someone elses. I also intend to spend less time here if any at all; it doesn't make other people happy, and it doesn't make me happy. The GIF's from Tombstone that are sure to follow can be enjoyed by others; I won't see them. I hope the people that consider themselves my enemies here understand that I never hope ill for any of them.

"Trump isn't running!"

:)

The funny thing is that Wikileaks revealed Trump to be one of the 'Pied Piper' candidates the DNC/Hillary wanted to run against. Boy, that sure backfired on them.

Ztir 11-10-2016 17:44

Vanster eats crow like a boss

Sad he's basically quitting tw since he can't low effort smug troll ppl he once considered inferior, but whatever

havax 11-10-2016 17:44

if hillary and obama had any dignity (they don't), they would come out and publicly denounce these protests against democracy and these calls for assassinations.

BionicBooger 11-10-2016 17:47

Muslim Women Wearing Hijabs Assaulted Just Hours After Trump Win - NBC News

A Muslim student at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette claimed two men attacked her Wednesday morning, including one who wore a white "TRUMP" hat while they hit her with a metal object and shouted obscenities as she fell to the ground.

"She made the entire story up," Lafayette Police spokesman Officer Karl Ratcliff told NBC News. "More than likely she will be charged with filing a false police report."

chaiwalla 11-10-2016 17:48

vanster u have no enemies here

Milk-Man 11-10-2016 17:50

Quote:

I think the point is that the people have spoken, and so has the electoral college.

I was wrong about Trump at every single turn. When he first came down that escalator, I thought it was a stunt; I never believed he was really running. When Republican moderates dropped out of the race, giving him the GOP nomination, I was shocked-- I was wrong there also. Now that this has happened, I have to accept that it's actually me that is out of touch with what Americans want, and the kind of people they are. I had no idea at all, that the race would be this close, and never dreamed it would end the way it has.

I've felt a lot of things the last 2 days: fear is the biggest one, but some sadness and a little anger. I recognize that those same emotions are what prompted white America to come out in droves and elect this man, and it would be stupid and selfish of me to think that my emotions are somehow more authentic, more important than those that voted for the winner.

I can still do things that I want-- I hope. I'm going to have a flower garden this spring, and want to plant some Roma heirloom tomatoes at one end of it. I'm going to spend a little less time running, and more time hiking and climbing. I'll still run ultras, but will only attempt 100 miles once in 2017, not two. I'm going to spend more time working on being a better photographer, read some more books, and do better card magic.

There are things I'm going to spend less time doing as well. I'm not going to be nearly as confident and gloating, thinking I'm in some kind of great majority. I'm in a very very small majority, so close that you might not even call it that. The country is divided nearly half, and I intend to spend less time acting like my ideals are holier than someone elses. I also intend to spend less time here if any at all; it doesn't make other people happy, and it doesn't make me happy. The GIF's from Tombstone that are sure to follow can be enjoyed by others; I won't see them. I hope the people that consider themselves my enemies here understand that I never hope ill for any of them.

Good for you. It's just a shame, like I said earlier, that it takes something this big to shake people from their slumbers. It's those slumbers that gives rise to people like Trump in the first place. It's no wonder Zombie's have been all the rage over the last decade. Very symbolic.

JoMo 11-10-2016 17:52

Trump can't win compilation.....

YBS on Twitter:

Captain Tele 11-10-2016 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by BionicBooger (Post 18671803)

A Muslim student at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette claimed two men attacked her Wednesday morning, including one who wore a white "TRUMP" hat while they hit her with a metal object and shouted obscenities as she fell to the ground.

"She made the entire story up," Lafayette Police spokesman Officer Karl Ratcliff told NBC News. "More than likely she will be charged with filing a false police report."

a ton of this going on right now

twitter has so many great examples of people fabricating being fired from their jobs now that trump is president elect because of their "race gender sexuality"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-IFcCY0m3E

all part of their text book sjw full blown manufactured hissy fit

and my :popcorn:

Got Haggis? 11-10-2016 17:53

how do you guys feel that russia had been in regular contact with trumps team during the entire election?

OneManArmy 11-10-2016 17:54

Quote:

+ rep

God bless!

chaiwalla 11-10-2016 17:54

vanster leaving angers me more than russia ffs donna b blamed them and google proved

she was lying

Fool 11-10-2016 17:56

Quote:

Don't blame yourself, blame a media that no longer presents to you an impartial observation of the country. "How could all the polls be so wrong?" they ask, when they're the ones conducting them. They know why, and their heads should roll. Instead of addressing concerns, and pointing out flaws, they pretended as if everything was fine. They did not ask, they assumed, and then pass the blame. They will continue to do so until they are held accountable for their irresponsibility to you, the American voter.

Even now they are blaming this on white racists. Nevermind that the states that flipped, particularly the counties that flipped, overwhelmingly voted for Obama in 2012. Those were just hypocritical racists suffering from temporary guilt. Nevermind that the Democratic party doesn't seem to give a **** about the working class anymore when they used to be their absolute champions. What will we tell the children who are so terrified now of this evil, bigoted, sexist, racist Boogeyman after we created that narrative from nothing and pushed it upon them?

I hope you don't leave, but I understand if you want to get away from political discussions for awhile. I just hope that if people take one thing away from this election, it's to hold people accountable. Hold the heads of the DNC accountable for gaming the system. Hold Hillary responsible for her powermongering and greed. Hold the media responsible for shielding you from truths you had the right to know. Don't let them shift the blame to others. None of them did their jobs, and 120,000,000 voters should take them to task for it.

Greedo909 11-10-2016 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Haggis? (Post 18671809)
how do you guys feel that russia had been in regular contact with trumps team during the entire election?

how did it feel that Hillarys campaign was funded by foreign governments of countries that execute gays and oppress women?

Milk-Man 11-10-2016 17:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18671813)
Don't blame yourself, blame a media that no longer presents to you an impartial observation of the country.

BS

Absolutely blame yourself if you have fed off of what the media says.

Tyco 11-10-2016 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18671799)
The funny thing is that Wikileaks revealed Trump to be one of the 'Pied Piper' candidates the DNC/Hillary wanted to run against. Boy, that sure backfired on them.

Wait, some of the BS that KittyCat has been spamming for weeks was true? :rofl:

JudgeU 11-10-2016 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by BionicBooger (Post 18671803)

Here's the link to it being false.
Lafayette PD: UL student made up story about attack, stolen hijab | KLFY

Odio 11-10-2016 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Haggis? (Post 18671809)

I feel like world war 3 has been averted and the nuclear holocaust has been postponed for at least another 4 years.

Ztir 11-10-2016 18:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greedo909 (Post 18671816)
how did it feel that Hillarys campaign was funded by foreign governments of countries that execute gays and oppress women?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Odio (Post 18671821)
I feel like world war 3 has been averted and the nuclear holocaust has been postponed for at least another 4 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ
God

Dam

cael 11-10-2016 18:03

the description sounds like russia but that can't be right cause they supported trump

Captain Tele 11-10-2016 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greedo909 (Post 18671816)

and funded 9/11 and ISIS

our two biggest reasons for ruining the entire world (and our country) right now
LOL

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page