Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1192 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Data 11-10-2016 16:37

http://i.imgur.com/OUmGQ8z.png

I love how utterly defeated libscum are looking for the silver lining claiming, "but we won the popular vote!"

Remember the last time you said that you got 8 years of George W. Bush.

Be careful what you wish for.

BionicBooger 11-10-2016 16:37

So these sore losers will defend anyone who comes to the U.S. illegally. Illegal immigrants are the same as legal ones according to their philosophy. They talked a big game about leaving the country if Trump was elected. But why bother with an immigration website if they had serious plans of leaving? Why give a moment's wonder about checking into such pesky annoyances like immigration procedures? Why not just go?

Hmmm...maybe it's a lot easier to just to stick around and wait for the tears to dry.

cael 11-10-2016 16:39

thanks for the analysis professor

Captain Tele 11-10-2016 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18671468)
That's hilarious. They suddenly all start bending the knee and kissing his ass.

bend the knee

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CtH9U9UVUAADtr3.jpg

emperor trump is here

MadHatSam 11-10-2016 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18671729)
bend the knee

emperor trump is here

Are you excited for AG Christie or Giuliani?

Captain Tele 11-10-2016 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Haggis? (Post 18671487)
Bernie is the only person not kissing his ass (that I've seen anyway)

Bernie Sanders is 'prepared to work with' Donald Trump

cuckadoodly dooo good neighbor

NightTrain 11-10-2016 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadHatSam (Post 18671731)
Are you excited for AG Christie or Giuliani?

I despise Christie but would love Giuliani as head of the DOJ so he could go after the Clinton Foundation. He is very experienced with prosecuting organized crime and the perp walking the dregs of the underworld so its a natural fit.

cael 11-10-2016 16:54

I agree Christie needs to be saved for a more important post like chief of staff or commerce secretary

MadHatSam 11-10-2016 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightTrain (Post 18671742)
I despise Christie but would love Giuliani as head of the DOJ so he could go after the Clinton Foundation. He is very experienced with prosecuting organized crime and the perp walking the dregs of the underworld so its a natural fit.

Eh, pretty sure there are better people to do that than a little fascist like Rudy.

Unless you are a fan of the police state.

MasterGnr 11-10-2016 16:56

I want Trey Gowdy as AG, Rudy as Homeland, and **** Christie ;)

cael 11-10-2016 16:56

Rudy would make the perfect secretary of homeland security

Captain Tele 11-10-2016 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by [MD5]Hash (Post 18671556)
It's kind of funny how after Obama left and Trump got in that suddenly all these people that had these awful and withdrawn dealings with the US are suddenly embracing the idea of working with Donald Trump.

All these stupid millennials and their crybaby antics aren't going to amount to a bag of dicks when Trump cleans house. Trump ran on one of the trolliest campaigns we've seen in US history and I couldn't be more proud of my fellow countrymen in taking a ****ing stand against a bunch of privileged overzealous racist counter-culture retards and calling them out, time and time again, on their own bull****. Sit the **** down, children, you're about to get schooled in how **** gets done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p50LcT13tx0

https://i.sli.mg/hxonlj.gif

no glitch in this matrix

MadHatSam 11-10-2016 17:03

Take broken windows from the street to your browser tabs!

NightTrain 11-10-2016 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadHatSam (Post 18671748)
Eh, pretty sure there are better people to do that than a little fascist like Rudy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOvH-7lcjb0

BionicBooger 11-10-2016 17:07

Now the "hate crimes" are coming out.

Racist graffiti, hate crimes after Trump's election - CNN.com

But you know damn well it's the sore losers doing this to make Trump supporters look like the racists.

havax 11-10-2016 17:07

Quote:

A lot will be written about this election in the coming days, months, and years. I have refrained from putting out any long-winded explanations because, well, quite frankly, I’ve been too busy celebrating. I haven’t stopped smiling in two days.

But as I see many of my more-liberal friends posting their own diagnoses – usually blaming racism, sexism, xenophobia, etc – I think it is prudent to throw my two cents in. You don’t have to believe me. Then again, you didn’t believe me when I said Trump would win by way of the Rust Belt a year and a half ago or when I said all of the polls were wrong. But these are minor details…

I want to say this as clearly as possible: Liberals, you went too far.

All of the polling data showed that the majority of Americans supported compassionate immigration reform. You turned around and called for a pathway to citizenship that would have shifted American electoral politics dramatically to the left for decades to come. President Barack Obama, after saying no less than 30 times that he didn’t have the legal authority to do so, decided to bypass Congress and give amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants by executive order. When a Federal judge ordered the administration to stop, they kept sending out amnesty paperwork anyway. When Kate Steinle was murdered by a five-time deported illegal immigrant in a Sanctuary City, you spoke out in favor of letting potential-killers roam the streets to further your commitment to political correctness. Instead of looking at the real pain caused by illegal immigration in this country, you went to bat for people whose first act in this country was to break our laws. You went too far on immigration and you lost.

Most polling data shows that a plurality of Americans support sensible “common sense” gun control. This election season, you defined the term “common sense” for the first time… and it was terrifying. You chose a Presidential candidate who promised to eliminate the individual right to keep and bear arms by reversing the very Supreme Court case (Heller v DC) that affirmed that Americans have the right to own a gun. You nominated a candidate who promised to ban entire categories of weapons based not on their lethality, but on what attachments they have and what they look like. You went too far on gun control and you lost.

The vast majority of Americans supported the idea of revamping healthcare to make it affordable. Instead of working alongside Republicans, you jammed a healthcare bill down our throats using a parliamentary maneuver that allowed it to pass without a single Republican vote. One of your chief architects of the ACA said, on camera, that the law passed because of the stupidity of the American voter. When faced with the reality of premiums skyrocketing and health insurance companies leaving the system all together, you refused to admit that people were upset because you went too far. Instead, you nominated a candidate who argued the system was falling apart because we didn’t go far enough. You went too far on healthcare and you lost.

The majority of Americans support the idea of “free trade.” But you nominated a candidate who called the Trans-Pacific Partnership the “gold standard of trade agreements,” a candidate who celebrated, alongside her husband, when NAFTA passed and when China entered the WTO. When Democrats had the chance to kill the Trans-Pacific Partnership last year, 14 Senate Democrats voted alongside Republicans to give the President power to negotiate on it further. Those same Democrats voted for a companion bill (Trade Adjustment Assistance Act of 2015) to set-aside billions of dollars to retrain the hundreds of thousands of Americans who would lose their jobs as a result of TPP. You went too far on trade and you lost the entire Rust Belt as a result.

The country was roughly split 50/50 on the issue of abortion. Donald Trump stood on a Presidential debate stage and say that yes, if elected his Supreme Court judges would overturn Roe v Wade. Four years ago, many said Romney lost the election because of his “binders full of women.” By any measure, Donald Trump’s statement should have lost him the election. But he only received 1% less support among women than Mitt Romney did. Why? Because right after he said he wanted to overturn Roe v Wade, his opponent declared she believes abortion should be legal up until the date of delivery, which not only terrifies me as someone who was born significantly pre-mature, but it also goes directly against the viability test set forth in Roe v Wade. You went too far on abortion and you lost.

Contrary to the liberal talking points coming out over the past few days, the vast majority of the country believes in equal rights for people of color. Instead of building off of this common ground, Black Lives Matter popped up and the nightly news was filled with images of African Americans rioting and burning black neighborhoods to the ground. Police Officers began getting gunned down in the streets and yet Democratic Congressmen and Senators promoted this organization from the floor of the House and Senate. Even today, after Donald Trump won the Presidency in a landslide, disgruntled African Americans are being caught on camera savagely beating White citizens, simply because they voted for Donald Trump. You went too far on the issue of race and you lost.

Many on the Left, throughout this election, said that Donald Trump’s message was devoid of specifics. If you were one of them, then you weren’t paying attention. Donald Trump’s campaign was completely issue-based. He won by a landslide because he isolated every single thing that the Left went too far on and promised to right the ship.

While you were salivating over the prospect of 11 million illegal aliens being given citizenship and added to the voter rolls, Donald Trump was meeting with families who had loved ones killed by illegal aliens that Barack Obama refused to deport. While you used the San Bernardino attack and the Orlando Massacre to push for more gun control, Donald Trump stood on stage and promised to keep the violent Muslim extremism that caused these attacks “the hell out of our country.” While you called Donald Trump the most anti-gay candidate ever, he was going off script at the Republican Convention, thanking delegates for applauding his plan to keep the LGBT community safe. He was standing on stage at a rally in Colorado holding up a gay pride flag.

You believed that Trump’s comments about illegal aliens and certain women would spell certain defeat for the maverick billionaire. Now that the dust has settled, exit polls show Donald Trump winning 1% more of the Latino vote and only getting 1% less of the women vote than Mitt Romney did. You were wrong.

By all means, continue to post about how you think Donald Trump’s victory was caused by prevalent racism or sexism or some other -ism. That is your right and I will defend it to the death. But Hillary Clinton didn’t lose this election because of an –ism. She lost this election because the American people rejected every single part of your platform and until you realize this, you are going to keep losing.

One line that was repeated throughout the campaign when the pundits thought Trump was melting down was a Napoleonic quote: Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. It would be easy to say this now as Clinton supporters blame everyone but themselves for this historic electoral result.

But at the end of the day, this proverb doesn’t fit because you’re not my enemy. You are my friend, my neighbor, my countryman. We voted to Make America Great Again for all Americans and I sincerely believe that you will be pleasantly surprised.

Captain Tele 11-10-2016 17:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18671582)
One of the biggest problems that the Obama administration had when it first got started with a Democrat supermajority is that the establishment leaders didn't want Obama running anything, they wanted him to be a puppet and do whatever they said. It's why nothing was accomplished in 2 years with a ****ing supermajority.

Trump has already made the Republican establishment his ***** with this election. I don't see him passing whatever the Republicans in congress want and doing what they say, I see him telling them what to do.

career
community organizer vs. business man

one gets **** done ..... other creates **** to do

OneManArmy 11-10-2016 17:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by cael (Post 18671751)
Rudy would make the perfect secretary of homeland security

Holy **** it's cuck boy cael!

Surprised you showed your libcuck face in here...

Got anymore mop pics you could flood this thread with?

Captain Tele 11-10-2016 17:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightTrain (Post 18671588)

LMAO

krugman hasn't cared since all of his dumb Keynesian ideas failed to work here or in japan over the lost decades

though he did make my year when he said he would put this as his twitter avatar soon

http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/...22ce38672b.jpg

MadHatSam 11-10-2016 17:10

And now democrats eat their young:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw7ky2EWgAAo6HG.jpg

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page