Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1189 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

[MD5]Hash 11-10-2016 13:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18671542)
He's not even been inaugurated yet and they're already dropping.

Canada PM says ready to renegotiate NAFTA with Trump

It's kind of funny how after Obama left and Trump got in that suddenly all these people that had these awful and withdrawn dealings with the US are suddenly embracing the idea of working with Donald Trump.

All these stupid millennials and their crybaby antics aren't going to amount to a bag of dicks when Trump cleans house. Trump ran on one of the trolliest campaigns we've seen in US history and I couldn't be more proud of my fellow countrymen in taking a ****ing stand against a bunch of privileged overzealous racist counter-culture retards and calling them out, time and time again, on their own bull****. Sit the **** down, children, you're about to get schooled in how **** gets done.

Nash 11-10-2016 13:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by [MD5]Hash (Post 18671556)
Sit the **** down, children, you're about to get schooled in how **** gets done.

One can only hope that actually happens :)

JoMo 11-10-2016 13:29

Trump and Obama meet the press. I like how the shutters on the cameras go crazy when Trump makes gestures and Obama's little 'lesson' at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIiJc7uKiXs

Buk Naked 11-10-2016 13:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by [MD5]Hash (Post 18671556)
It's kind of funny how after Obama left and Trump got in that suddenly all these people that had these awful and withdrawn dealings with the US are suddenly embracing the idea of working with Donald Trump.

All these stupid millennials and their crybaby antics aren't going to amount to a bag of dicks when Trump cleans house. Trump ran on one of the trolliest campaigns we've seen in US history and I couldn't be more proud of my fellow countrymen in taking a ****ing stand against a bunch of privileged overzealous racist counter-culture retards and calling them out, time and time again, on their own bull****. Sit the **** down, children, you're about to get schooled in how **** gets done.

I question how much he'll actually get done.

Also think this election was the last gasp of the white middle class silent majority.

Hispanics should really be conservatives but the Republicans just keep doing everything they can to piss them off.

slogg 11-10-2016 13:33

Lol republicans hold the power in the White House, senate and house

Last gasp lmao

NightTrain 11-10-2016 13:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buk Naked (Post 18671569)

Also think this election was the last gasp of the white middle class silent majority.

Hispanics should really be conservatives but the Republicans just keep doing everything they can to piss them off.

Yeah Trump cant win without 40% of the Hispanic vote :scared:

Fool 11-10-2016 13:43

Quote:

One of the biggest problems that the Obama administration had when it first got started with a Democrat supermajority is that the establishment leaders didn't want Obama running anything, they wanted him to be a puppet and do whatever they said. It's why nothing was accomplished in 2 years with a ****ing supermajority.

Trump has already made the Republican establishment his ***** with this election. I don't see him passing whatever the Republicans in congress want and doing what they say, I see him telling them what to do.

Pagy 11-10-2016 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18671565)
Trump and Obama meet the press. I like how the shutters on the cameras go crazy when Trump makes gestures and Obama's little 'lesson' at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIiJc7uKiXs

do you think donald met obama for the first time, looked him in they eyes and said "those correspondent's dinner jokes sure were funny"

NightTrain 11-10-2016 13:56

http://www.firstrebuttal.com/wp-cont...6.40.32-AM.png

[MD5]Hash 11-10-2016 13:56

Quote:

When it comes to the needs of this country, and it has a lot of needs and having experience in economic issues, both local and abroad, is probably the single most important issue our country faces right now.

I know companies and corporations are often touted as the devil, but those things that affect all those 'horrible' corporations are the same things that affect small business owners. I don't think it's ever been more difficult in the land of the free, to start their own business and have it be successful under the thumb of a group of people that think that they're inherently evil, and then crush them under the weight of untenable taxes and regulation.

The left wants everyone to agree with them. It's easy to fling words when your actions have no meaning. It's easy to accept someone else's money and reap the rewards of hard work when you've never contributed to the seemingly endless fount of resources you drink from, there's no shortage of people ready to tell others how to think or how to feel about something, as long as you agree with them.

Democrats have brainwashed an entire generation into thinking that it's healthy and good and morally just to tear down an entire civilization so that the state could come in and fill the roll of fathers, fill the roll of the provider, fill the roll of nanny.

Children have to grow up at some point and realize that they're going to either succeed by their own merits, or fail at the own merits. Maybe if instead of getting their Bachelor's in Lesbian Dance they'll realize that they should be taking taking up a skill set that actually helps them in the private sector.

Gandalf 11-10-2016 13:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by slogg (Post 18671571)
Lol republicans hold the power in the White House, senate and house

Last gasp lmao

I don't think the majority of the politicians in this country get it.

This "revolution" started back in the tea party days, but the problem with the tea party is that they were beat down so savagely by the elitists (and they partly did it to themselves). Then the whole Scott Brown fiasco came about, which was supposed to be a message to congress, which was basically bull**** and ignored too.

For Obama, the country couldn't overcome the massive racist voting (yes, voting based on the color of a candidate's skin is racist on both sides), but the GOP made inroads in congress instead, but still they ****ing ignored their constituents and continued to be the gang that went along to get along and pandered to the left to appear as willing to negotiate.

So, now we're at the point where the GOP owns everything, and has the chance to make major decades changes to the SCOTUS. We have handed them this mandate, will they FINALLY listen and start to do the jobs we're electing them to do?

At some point, this continued exasperation with our elected officials will become violent, if they continue to care more about voting more spending to buy votes.

JoMo 11-10-2016 14:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightTrain (Post 18671588)

The 'yuge' Donald Trump market rally continues - Nov. 10, 2016

Odio 11-10-2016 14:02

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lLxlvLx__A

JoMo 11-10-2016 14:04

Trump doesn't owe the GOP ****. He's going to tell them what to do, and he's going to have Pence and Reince get them onboard.

Trump needs to have a massive bipartisan infrastructure bill passed to reward those in the rust belt for electing him.

[MD5]Hash 11-10-2016 14:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Odio (Post 18671594)

:rofl:

Sir Lucius 11-10-2016 14:09

Just wanted to say, I voted for Trump, and this is basically one of the only places I can say that and not be hated for it. I wasn't prepared for him to win, but I really really do enjoy the meltdown reactions.

NightTrain 11-10-2016 14:09

Careerbuilder must be flooded with ads from the news networks looking to hire all the investigative journalists that have been out of work for 8 years

CapnPyro 11-10-2016 14:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18671592)

and the ***** acknowledges he's wrong

Paul Krugman on Twitter:

absent 11-10-2016 14:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Lucius (Post 18671598)
Just wanted to say, I voted for Trump, and this is basically one of the only places I can say that and not be hated for it. I wasn't prepared for him to win, but I really really do enjoy the meltdown reactions.

Good on you, patriot. Something you can be proud of for the rest of your life.

blackpeople 11-10-2016 14:25

so when the house and Senate cock block trump the next 4 yrs will America be great ?

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page