Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1 of 31

TribalWar Forums (http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Official DNC Thread (http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=685179)

KingSobieski 07-25-2016 19:43

Official DNC Thread
 
Quit gaying up the trump thread with all the dnc socialist trash

Dnc is a 4 day long train wreck

DISCUSS

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Captain Tele 07-25-2016 19:45

http://mikeydislikesit.com/wp-conten...p-buckaroo.jpg

JoMo 07-25-2016 19:57

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CoOm5icUkAA3Ww5.jpg

ScooBySnaCk 07-25-2016 20:02

Where is that cucking sperg Triple?


Also how I wish tsetse was around.

havax 07-25-2016 20:03

:rofl: this is some funny train wreck ****

low energy mostly booing when her name is spoken

and so far we have nothing but mexican shills and alcoholics and drug abusers and mentally disabled people speaking for the hillary vote. I'm waiting for the full on radical isis refugee member to condone her for president next lol

HelenKeller 07-25-2016 20:05

http://i.imgur.com/N8acYl6.gif

KingSobieski 07-25-2016 20:10

Dems are all society's rejects

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Goshin 07-25-2016 20:14

have you guys realized how quickly all you right wingers have adopted trump's language?

"low energy" and other buzz words, short phrasing, maybe something at the end of a paragraph like...
Loser.


it's a bit weird

SuicideSnowman 07-25-2016 20:16

CHANGE

cerebral 07-25-2016 20:17

Have you guys realized how many of the prolific posters in the Trump thread are part of the TW mental illness brigade?

NoGodForMe 07-25-2016 20:20

Watching FOXNEWS on and off. There's no way I can watch Sanders and Michelle later tonight. Wavy hands telling everyone to unite, then Michelle telling everyone to work hard, when she goes on expensive vacations with the entire family. I bet she also brings up gun control. That's all the left cares about, gun control, stop the guns, it's all guns, guns guns. Pssst, in the last month we've had someone drive a truck through a crowd, wield an Axe and blow them self up.

def 07-25-2016 20:23

So when is wikileaks going to drop the bombshell they claim they have? Day before her speech? Takes time to sort through it all usually. Maybe the media will actually write about it this time.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

HelenKeller 07-25-2016 20:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoGodForMe (Post 18613993)
Watching FOXNEWS on and off. There's no way I can watch Sanders and Michelle later tonight. Wavy hands telling everyone to unite, then Michelle telling everyone to work hard, when she goes on expensive vacations with the entire family. I bet she also brings up gun control. That's all the left cares about, gun control, stop the guns, it's all guns, guns guns. Pssst, in the last month we've had someone drive a truck through a crowd, wield an Axe and blow them self up.

need more info ngfm

and remember, this is for posterity. so be honest.

Vir 07-25-2016 20:27

wikileaks will save it for the general election, trump already has his bounce and is in the lead

Dangerdoggie 07-25-2016 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goshin (Post 18613987)
have you guys realized how quickly all you right wingers have adopted trump's language?

"low energy" and other buzz words, short phrasing, maybe something at the end of a paragraph like...
Loser.


it's a bit weird

CUCK! We've got a CUCK over here guys!!

SuicideSnowman 07-25-2016 20:30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AERwgNvgMmc

Fool 07-25-2016 20:33

RNC: The world is getting scary and we should fix America's problems.

DNC: America is getting scary and we should fix the world's problems.

JoMo 07-25-2016 20:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by cerebral (Post 18613990)
Have you guys realized how many of the prolific posters in the Trump thread are part of the TW mental illness brigade?

Have you watched the DNC speakers or seen some of the delegates? Circus act.

We've reached the hardcore illegal pandering portion of the night.

havax 07-25-2016 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goshin (Post 18613987)
have you guys realized how quickly all you right wingers have adopted trump's language?

"low energy" and other buzz words, short phrasing, maybe something at the end of a paragraph like...
Loser.


it's a bit weird

yes, i did realize that i used low energy, because it was on purpose and i'm not completely brain dead like you are. and it was the first time i've ever used it, i wouldn't exactly call that "adopting" trump's language.

JoMo 07-25-2016 21:03

Anyone spotted an American Flag yet?


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 13:02.
Page 1 of 31

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2018 Tribalwar.Com, LLC