[Official]Stranger Things Season 2 Netflix

Good so far, about 4 episodes in. Wish they would lay off the love triangle bit, seems there are like 4 or 5 that they are juggling right now. Suppose they need something to keep the girlfriends involved, but i want more horror.

What the fuck started playing post credits of the finale. I made it about 20 seconds into that bald tehvul looking dude and rage quit from the other room.

So far this is very boring

oh man it is hard so far

why is fat hobbit from LOTR in this?

his character sucks ass

watching him constantly suck face with ryder is gross

i hope his only reason for being in movie is so they have someone new to kill off soon

it is like they took whatever was going on last season, had everyone gain 10-20 pounds over off season, and then added a ton of useless characters and sub plots i simply don't give two fucks about

them member berries turning to dingleberries for me so far 3 episodes in

Who gives a shit? Caring about the personal lives of actors isn’t far removed from caring about their political views.

As for the show, I was up all night binge watching it. It really is fun, original, and entertaining. I’m sure this season will win a bunch of awards.

They better win some awards.

They have super serious political speeches to make.

Who gives a shit? Caring about the personal lives of actors isn’t far removed from caring about their political views.

As for the show, I was up all night binge watching it. It really is fun, original, and entertaining. I’m sure this season will win a bunch of awards.

I hope you enjoy the show but news like this may have some sort of ohhhh I don't know relevancy to your liking the show.. maybe?

Stranger Things actor Charlie Heaton denied entry at LAX over cocaine: report- NY Daily News

Back