I'M BACK BABY

Obibun

Veteran XV
insert Bender meme

Sup dudes

I just got banned from Angels Fall First discord channel cause I had the nerve to discuss not angels fall first shit and mildly troll in their 23.5 hours a day quiet ass nobody-ever-talks-here channel, and when some admin was like "OFF TOPIC YO" I was like lol are you kidding this is a dead channel anyway, who am I bothering? I seriously can't just like lulz with random people? get over yourself you fuckin nerd (I was more polite tho)

then I got banned

because apparently Angels Fall First discord is run by powertripping neckbeards

anyway

really made me think of Tribes and you guys

SO HERE I AM LOL

sup

Honestly LGBR told me this place was still a thing so lol, I had to check up on you fuckwit virgins

And I haven't kept up with this shit in several years, but you're probably still a loser who can't get laid.

NEXT

IM LIKE FUCKIN GANDALF

YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONE

AND NOW IM BACK

AND WAY MORE POWERFUL THAN I WAS BEFORE

yo does TW have a mobile thing

cause I think I smoke a bit more often than I used to. or at least, now I own my own place and won't smoke indoors so I have to go outside

and obviously I can't carry my fuckin desktop outside so I do the phone thing

but that's precious minutes lost not telling this fuckin loser above me how much of a nerdvirgin he is

seriously you guys thought I was bad before, I've literally spent the past couple years earning more money and sleeping with way more women

remember how I used to say "i fuck models" (and I did)

lmao

I TURN DOWN MODELS NOW

CAUSE THEY AREN'T AVAILABLE WHEN I WANT THEM TO BE

welcome to fuck you. take a number.

also I don't remember this guy and my internet sleuthing and by that I mean, looking at his thing, tells me he's a vet 5

and like I legit haven't been here in 5 years

so for real who the fuck is this

lmao

someone catch me up

Damn, this is fortuitous. I was just talking about you today. How it had been 4 years since you last posted and i was a mere 1500 posts away from passing you.

unknown.png

I guess there's no chance of that happening now.

Back